Why do Asians vote Mexicrat?

You know, just like Hollywood elites do, like Democrat politicians do, like all wealthy folks do....When the time comes...I’ll relocate to wherever the populous is the whitest. That’s for sure.
Well, there are already some separatist areas in Oregon, as I understand it. Probably the Appalachians.

No reason to wait, really.

My place in MT is located among nothing but white folks...it feels like America should feel....All English spoken, no graffiti, no rape, no murder or car jackings...no shitty diapers in Walmart parking lots, no litter lining the roadways, no wait in emergency rooms, no waiting in lines behind illiterate thirdworlders....That must sound like a horrible place for you...huh?
I love where I live, but thanks for asking. And even better, my inner world isn't full of hate, impotent rage and paranoia. I'm thankful for that.

So which is your favorite, graffiti, car jackings or the shitty diapers?
Where do I live?

Or are you just jumping in out of pure Trumpian ignorance?

You know, just like Hollywood elites do, like Democrat politicians do, like all wealthy folks do....When the time comes...I’ll relocate to wherever the populous is the whitest. That’s for sure.
Well, there are already some separatist areas in Oregon, as I understand it. Probably the Appalachians.

My place in MT is located among nothing but white folks...it feels like America should feel....All English spoken, no graffiti, no rape, no murder or car jackings...no shitty diapers in Walmart parking lots, no litter lining the roadways, no wait in emergency rooms, no waiting in lines behind illiterate thirdworlders....That must sound like a horrible place for you...huh?
I love where I live, but thanks for asking. And even better, my inner world isn't full of hate, impotent rage and paranoia. I'm thankful for that.

Where do I live?

Let me guess, you live in that only community in the entire country that doesn't have any filth.

Where do I live?

Let me guess, you live in that only community in the entire country that doesn't have any filth.
And you keep going.

I'm very happy where I live, and I can live with its flaws.

And more importantly, I don't go through life consumed by paranoia and hate.

But have at it.

Where do I live?

And you keep going.

But have at it.

Well, aren't you special, you living with the flaws doesn't mean everyone should live with the flaws.

Where do I live?

And you keep going.

But have at it.

Well, aren't you special, you living with the flaws doesn't mean everyone should live with the flaws.
Then don't. Bitch & whine all you want.

I don't care.

Where do I live?

And you keep going.

But have at it.

Haha...a Leftist position to the nth degree....but you’re not a Leftist?
Should folks have the courage (and intelligence) to be in touch with statistics / behavior related to race and develop preferences based on such they must be living paranoid and be guided by hate.
Plain fucking weird.

Toro
Weird that they want nothing to do with normal, likeminded, classy, decent, moral, productive, heterosexual folks...isn’t it?

No, they don't want to be associated with people who look down on them and question their existence.

Isn't that what Trump's base say about the liberal coastal elites?

It's ironic you don't get that.

I think you have Asians confused with wetbacks....no?
Asians tend to speak fluent English, they’re clean, respectful, productive, law abiding, intelligent, self sufficient...they only have children they can afford themselves...They’re basically polar opposites of wetbacks...Aren’t they?

Posts like this one ^^^^^ demonstrate how fear and weakness coincide with painful stupidity. The cost of ignorance is too many 'people' like this one ^^^^^^^^ who are as dumb as farm animals.

Toro
Weird that they want nothing to do with normal, likeminded, classy, decent, moral, productive, heterosexual folks...isn’t it?

No, they don't want to be associated with people who look down on them and question their existence.

Asians tend to speak fluent English, they’re clean, respectful, productive, law abiding, intelligent, self sufficient...they only have children they can afford themselves...They’re basically polar opposites of wetbacks...Aren’t they?

Posts like this one ^^^^^ demonstrate how fear and weakness coincide with painful stupidity. The cost of ignorance is too many 'people' like this one ^^^^^^^^ who are as dumb as farm animals.

FEELZ aside...what part of my post is disingenuous?
Why does my candid nature cause you to piss yourself?

Where do I live?

And you keep going.

But have at it.

Should folks have the courage (and intelligence) to be in touch with statistics / behavior related to race and develop preferences based on such they must be living paranoid and be guided by hate.
Plain fucking weird.
You're certainly within your rights to stay in touch with statistics, and you're certainly within your rights to be a nasty bigot, animated by paranoia and hate.

Obviously, the two conditions can exist simultaneously.

My only consideration here is that I'm glad I don't have to go through life like that.

But by all means, go ahead.

Where do I live?

And you keep going.

But have at it.

Plain fucking weird.
You're certainly within your rights to stay in touch with statistics, and you're certainly within your rights to be a nasty bigot, animated by paranoia and hate.

My only consideration here is that I'm glad I don't have to go through life like that.

That’s awesome, good for you...again, I know many people with the amazing ability to self manipulate. I think that’s kind of cool when one can discard their intellect and ability to reason out of fear and political correctness.
Question for you, could I be “animated” by facts, data and real world happenings?
Are you “animated” by FEELZ? Are you paranoid / scared of a label...so much so that you’re willing to pretend you’re not an intelligent being with the ability to reason? Do the PC programmers have you by the nutsack?
Are you sure I’m the paranoid one here?

Where do I live?

And you keep going.

But have at it.

Plain fucking weird.

That’s awesome, good for you...again, I know many people with the amazing ability to self manipulate. I think that’s kind of cool when one can discard their intellect and ability to reason out of fear and political correctness.
Question for you, could I be “animated” by facts, data and real world happenings?
Are you “animated” by FEELZ? Are you paranoid / scared of a label...so much so that you’re willing to pretend you’re not an intelligent being with the ability to reason? Do the PC programmers have you by the nutsack?
I'm motivated by my perception of reality, I suppose. I can say for sure that I don't walk around with hate in my heart.

So, who knows.

And you keep going.

But have at it.

Plain fucking weird.

I'm motivated by my perception of reality, I suppose. I can say for sure that I don't walk around with hate in my heart.

So, who knows.

Be careful...While I’d never suggest that one allow hate to fill their heart, I’d also never suggest that one play stupid and allow themselves to be suckered by way of FEELZ either.
We have been exposed to a perfect example of FEELZ based ignorance as we’ve watched white Christians allow their nation to be stolen from them as they tried to be gracious, kind and caring...They fucked themselves while guided by FEELZ. Of course your manipulated self can’t dare agree with me...know that I know that you do.

And you keep going.

But have at it.

Plain fucking weird.

So, who knows.

Be careful...While I’d never suggest that one allow hate to fill their heart, I’d also never suggest that one play stupid and allow themselves to be suckered by way of FEELZ either.
We have been exposed to a perfect example of FEELZ based ignorance as we’ve watched white Christians allow their nation to be stolen from them as they tried to be gracious, kind and caring...They fucked themselves while guided by FEELZ. Of course your manipulated self can’t dare agree with me...know that I know that you do.
You said the right word, "allowed". And now you're reacting with impotent rage, because that's the instruction and leadership you've been given.

That's up to you. I can tell you that you're making things easier for your adversaries, but I'm not expecting any changes in the strategy.

Kind of strange that it is considered racist to count illegal aliens (mostly Mexicans) on the census but pollsters feel free to question voters about their ethnic background and make profound predictions based on a couple of people who talk to them.

Plain fucking weird.

So, who knows.

You said the right word, "allowed". And now you're reacting with impotent rage, because that's the instruction and leadership you've been given.

That's up to you. I can tell you that you're making things easier for your adversaries, but I'm not expecting any changes in the strategy.

He's got you pegged. You give yourself away when you say stuff like "making things easier for your adversaries". How? Mild mannered, love thy neighbor, white christians DID give away their nation and hope for a bright future, safe communities and prosperity for their country because they were manipulated by the politically correct zombies like yourself into thinking it wasn't OK to speak the truth anymore.

So, who knows.

He's got you pegged. You give yourself away when you say stuff like "making things easier for your adversaries". How? Mild mannered, love thy neighbor, white christians DID give away their nation and hope for a bright future, safe communities and prosperity for their country because they were manipulated by the politically correct zombies like yourself into thinking it wasn't OK to speak the truth anymore.
Funny, since no one on this board has held the Regressive Left more accountable for the cowardly, dishonest nature of PC and Identity Politics than me.

It's pretty clear that America is "browning". If this concerns you, I don't know what to tell you. What I do believe is that anger and hate don't accomplish many positive things. If you think this is a good strategy, by all means, run with it. Speak all "the truth" your little heart desires.

The fact that I don't share your emotions doesn't make me flawed, it just makes us different.

So, who knows.

Funny, since no one on this board has held the Regressive Left more accountable for the cowardly, dishonest nature of PC and Identity Politics than me.

It's pretty clear that America is "browning". If this concerns you, I don't know what to tell you. What I do believe is that anger and hate don't accomplish many positive things. If you think this is a good strategy, by all means, run with it. Speak all "the truth" your little heart desires.

The fact that I don't share your emotions doesn't make me flawed, it just makes us different.

It's not a strategy. Nothing I say here influences US policy. The only thing I can do to is vote and in a few years the "browning" will render that pointless as well.

Toro

....what part of my post is disingenuous?
....?

Everything about that stupid post is based on ignorance and fear.

You think all immigrants from any part of Asia all arrive here fluent in English? You think no Asian immigrants ever get involved in street gangs? You think no Latino immigrants speak English? You think every Latino youth is involved in a street gang? Most immigrants, no matter where they are from, are morally and intellectually superior to the likes of you, weakling.

Come out of the bunker and try the real world once in a while, coward.

Last edited:
Maybe they just find today's conservatives repulsive.

“Repulsive” is a strong word.
Do you honestly believe that intelligent, decent, moral, law abiding, hard working, self funded, heterosexual citizens find Republicans and Republican policies “repulsive”?

Absolutely. The current policies of the Trumpian Party are repulsive to all decent moral people.

Do decent, moral people back wetbacks in their quest to fuck over Americans...do they beg for free shit...do they think deranged men in dresses should have the right to shit next to little girls?

Ray from Cleveland thinks that the Walton Family are the greatest thing for America since they enable poor people to buy lots of shit. What would America be without the good they're doing the country, and all the jobs they create.

Look fellas it’s very simple - like many other minorities Chinese immigrate into large, diverse metropolitan areas where Democrats dominate with their inclusive messaging.

Republicans appeal to rural areas with primarily white populations.

Forum List

Back