Why do Asians vote Mexicrat?

You don't know a single Hispanic kid who is worth a shit, .....

Almost every one I know is worth 1000 of you.
Without people like me entire chains of businesses die and the entire country shuts down.....

The country would only benefit from being rid of racist idiots like you.
When retards like you die off the country will be automatically better despite the guaranteed degradation that we will go through in the meantime.

Don't kid yourself, weakling. It's the dimwitted loser racists like you who are being left behind. If you ever found the courage to get out in the world and meet some real people, you might find it refreshing to relieve your fear a little.
I suspect that's a lot of this: Fear of the unknown.

Of course, they have talk radio screaming paranoia in their ear every day, too.

When you're encased in an ideological cocoon, you don't get out much.

ColonelAngus Asians voting Democrat is an odd phenomenon that can’t really be explained...they simply don’t fit in with the pieces of shits that comprise the Mexicrat Party. They’re hard working, disciplined, moral, decent, accountable, clean, family oriented, ambitious....all the things the Party Of Filth is not. Weird shit.
That isn't really true anymore.

The older Asians were hard working and they passed that on to their kids, but now the education system is slowly turning young Asians into idiots who reject their parents, just like it did to white kids a generation ago.

The need to have good grades and stay upper class has overwritten their sense of honor and actual work ethic. Everyone knows what a joke most colleges are in this day and age, but Asians will follow idiot professors over intelligent lay people every single time.
Mexicans will be the next Asians. Mexicans also value hard work. Mexicans work harder than white antisemitic Nazis.
Mexicans are already the most lazy demographic in America.

Like with Asians most Mexicans/Hispanics were hard working, but their kids are mostly criminals and welfare addicts because Hispanics live in Democrat shitholes and they don't have the endless sense of self worth that black people have to combat laziness.

Mexicans don't have the honor culture that Asians do either, it is all about mindless machismo culture with the hard work coming merely from a specific moment in time that no longer applies.

Their productivity rates are around 60% of whites, and that holds for those in Mexican plants as well. their only value is in the lowering of pay in the U.S. and ease of abuse by employers, plus the welfare and charity system that keeps them here and makes up for their social costs, since employers don't have to pay them enough to live on. Micheal Denslow did a study in how much immigration cost the state of Florida some time back, and his results show a net loss to the state economy for all immigrants of some $2,400 each, and didn't distinguish between legal and illegals, so it's not hard to surmise that the illegals cost more individually than the legals, most of whom would be paying payroll and other taxes, unlike criminal illegal aliens, the latter of course also relying on public services to make up the differences in pay.

As for Asians, years of working in Silly Con Valley and the tech industry I didn't see any great differences in productivity or intelligence among Asians, and in fact it was standard knowledge that if you went into a tech business and saw a majority of Asian and/or Indian faces it was pretty much an indication it was a shitty place to work and the pay would suck as well.

Oh you are just afraid of the unknown... or in this case the known, but whatever.

Kind of like when a known child rapist patrols around your kids. You are just afraid of the unknown, have some child rape you coward.

Last edited:
You don't know a single Hispanic kid who is worth a shit, .....

Without people like me entire chains of businesses die and the entire country shuts down.....

When retards like you die off the country will be automatically better despite the guaranteed degradation that we will go through in the meantime.

Don't kid yourself, weakling. It's the dimwitted loser racists like you who are being left behind. If you ever found the courage to get out in the world and meet some real people, you might find it refreshing to relieve your fear a little.
I meet real people all the time dipshit

My worst beliefs about people are literally being revised daily more into the negative. Half of the people you think are decent are absolutely worthless disgusting demons and the people whom you look up to for moral guidance are actually horribly flawed pricks who will sell you out for crumbs.

The world is shit, your denial of that fact is nothing more than your inferiority complex seeking to see something that I somehow don't when nothing is actually there.

The day that Rush or anyone on the mainstream right says what I am saying is the day that Democrats don't come out of their homes for fear of their lives and the day that the government seeks to stop a minor insurrection but instead gets obliterated by a full scale revolution.

You know, the kind of stuff that fucking pussies like Macron have fearmongered about the yellow vests.

The day that Rush or anyone on the mainstream right says what I am saying is the day that Democrats don't come out of their homes for fear of their lives and the day that the government seeks to stop a minor insurrection but instead gets obliterated by a full scale revolution.

You know, the kind of stuff that fucking pussies like Macron have fearmongered about the yellow vests.
And there's that paranoia.

Back away from the radio. Back away from the internet. Go fishing. Meet some new people.

Back away from the radio. Back away from the internet. Go fishing. Meet some new people.
Do even know what paranoia is?

Paranoia is what idiots like you have of pathetic talk radio.

If you are actually scared of me specifically then it is perfectly fine to admit it and just drop your stupid fake beef with neo cons and cuckservative losers like Hannity. It is ok to admit that your fear of the alt-right or the "far right" is no different from the manufactured crap that CNN created because people like me are who you and other Democrats and leftist scum should fear. I am not afraid of going to hell to drain the lifeblood of my enemies. I am not afraid of anything or anyone.

If you are actually scared of me specifically then it is perfectly fine to admit it and just drop your stupid fake beef with neo cons and cuckservative losers like Hannity. It is ok to admit that your fear of the alt-right or the "far right" is no different from the manufactured crap that CNN created because people like me are who you and other Democrats and leftist scum should fear. I am not afraid of going to hell to drain the lifeblood of my enemies. I am not afraid of anything or anyone.
Well, I'm certainly not scared of you. I'm just interested to watch what happens when an entire ideological closed circuit is created and nurtured.

You're clearly afraid of what's coming. So, you can do a couple of things: Get out there and build a wall yourself to keep the brown people out, and start reproducing with white women as quickly as you can. The math is pretty simple here. You'll probably need to do both of those things, so quit whining and get to it.

Well, I'm certainly not scared of you. I'm just interested to watch what happens when an entire ideological closed circuit is created and nurtured.

You're clearly afraid of what's coming. So, you can do a couple of things: Get out there and build a wall yourself to keep the brown people out, and start reproducing with white women as quickly as you can. The math is pretty simple here. You'll probably need to do both of those things, so quit whining and get to it.
You know what would happen, you get the modern left. Entire political spheres revolving around the most anti-intellectual, and the most degenerate scum imaginable who actually believe they are the elite or even ubermensch. Laughable cavemen who don't understand that it is only the compassion, the moral superiority and the self righteousness of the right that keeps them breathing after the shit they have pulled.

I do fear for innocents who were never meant to experience this crap but personally I have known for a long time that my life was going to ultimately come down to this and any fear I might have had for my personal safety has long since vanished and since then has been replaced by enthusiasm and eager anticipation to start fucking up those who believed they would get away after everything that they have done to destroy the west, to hear their screams for their long dead parents whom they thought they had completely thrown away since adolescence and hopefully some fruitless begging for mercy as an added little bonus as I begin to cut their lifelines slowly one by one. Once the right stops worrying about what their ancestors or their role models or even God thinks of them that is when the left will have no hope no matter how much "power" they think they have acquired. That is when the fun begins.

Asians seem to fit the Republican mold yet they firmly vote for the Party Of Degradation...Are there any Asians here that could shed some light on this?
58250663691e88014a8b55e7-1136-1130.png

Because they see Trump’s base and think “no thanks.”
Yep.
Toro
Weird that they want nothing to do with normal, likeminded, classy, decent, moral, productive, heterosexual folks...isn’t it?

Asians seem to fit the Republican mold yet they firmly vote for the Party Of Degradation...Are there any Asians here that could shed some light on this?

Yep.
Toro
Weird that they want nothing to do with normal, likeminded, classy, decent, moral, productive, heterosexual folks...isn’t it?
You're moving to New Zealand anyway, aren't you?

Yep.
Toro
You're moving to New Zealand anyway, aren't you?

You know, just like Hollywood elites do, like Democrat politicians do, like all wealthy folks do....When the time comes...I’ll relocate to wherever the populous is the whitest. That’s for sure.
Weird how people with options always tend to prefer to live where it just so happens to be white...huh?
this-nice-area-until-all-these-white-peoplemovedin-said-no-14088173.png

Toro

No, they don't want to be associated with people who look down on them and question their existence.

Isn't that what Trump's base say about the liberal coastal elites?

It's ironic you don't get that.

I think you have Asians confused with wetbacks....no?
Asians tend to speak fluent English, they’re clean, respectful, productive, law abiding, intelligent, self sufficient...they only have children they can afford themselves...They’re basically polar opposites of wetbacks...Aren’t they?

You know, just like Hollywood elites do, like Democrat politicians do, like all wealthy folks do....When the time comes...I’ll relocate to wherever the populous is the whitest. That’s for sure.
Well, there are already some separatist areas in Oregon, as I understand it. Probably the Appalachians.

No reason to wait, really.

Well, there are already some separatist areas in Oregon, as I understand it. Probably the Appalachians.

My place in MT is located among nothing but white folks...it feels like America should feel....All English spoken, no graffiti, no rape, no murder or car jackings...no shitty diapers in Walmart parking lots, no litter lining the roadways, no wait in emergency rooms, no waiting in lines behind illiterate thirdworlders....That must sound like a horrible place for you...huh?

My place in MT is located among nothing but white folks...it feels like America should feel....All English spoken, no graffiti, no rape, no murder or car jackings...no shitty diapers in Walmart parking lots, no litter lining the roadways, no wait in emergency rooms, no waiting in lines behind illiterate thirdworlders....That must sound like a horrible place for you...huh?
I love where I live, but thanks for asking. And even better, my inner world isn't full of hate, impotent rage and paranoia. I'm thankful for that.

I love where I live, but thanks for asking. And even better, my inner world isn't full of hate, impotent rage and paranoia. I'm thankful for that.

So which is your favorite, graffiti, car jackings or the shitty diapers?

Good job, more power to you...some people are quite good at living with their head in their ass and pretending all is well while shit is crumbling all around them...Honestly, if I had no options I’m sure I’d learn to self manipulate and bullshit myself as well.

Forum List

Back