Why didn't Bush speak at the Republican Convention?

Carter is addressing convention via video. The comparisons though will continue.

Meanwhile, many are skipping the convention:

Some big-name Democrats will be skipping Charlotte - NBC Politics

...Among Democratic Senate candidates, those skipping Charlotte include Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri, Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Sen. Jon Tester of Montana, Rep. Joe Donnelly of Indiana, and Heidi Heitkamp who is running for an open seat in North Dakota.
Donnelly is not going to the convention “because he think it is more important to spend his time here in Indiana,” said his campaign spokeswoman, Elizabeth Shappell...

Carter is addressing convention via video. The comparisons though will continue.

Even the most loyal democrats admit Carter was a failure as president. Do you admit that Bush Jr was also a failure?

The first part of your sentence is an over generalization. Indeed, much like Obama supporters, they blame 'circumstances' for Carter's term.

My rancor at Bush decisions in second term are readily available with a simple search of this site.

Why have tens of democrat representatives of house and senate taken a bye for the Convention? Oh yeah, Obamanomics.

Yep. Liarbility once more makes a fool of himself.
It seems to always stem from his inability to ever admit he is wrong.

I'd have to BE wrong.

Your claim that I am wrong is far from evidence of it.

Raving Dishonesty calls people liars when she merely disagrees with them and cannot grunt out anything even approximating a rebuttal.

I stand by what I said because I was correct.

Now there's something you could never honestly say about the nonsense you spew. And who cares if Raving Dipshit says it or not? She's already a known quantity. That twat is just a hack pile of fail.
Au contraire! I call people liars when they lie. There are dozens of rightwingloons on this site that I have never accused of lying. Poor you.

...Among Democratic Senate candidates, those skipping Charlotte include Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri, Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Sen. Jon Tester of Montana, Rep. Joe Donnelly of Indiana, and Heidi Heitkamp who is running for an open seat in North Dakota.
Donnelly is not going to the convention “because he think it is more important to spend his time here in Indiana,” said his campaign spokeswoman, Elizabeth Shappell...
Big name? I've only heard of one of them and that is because of the Republican that thinks rape is good.

Of course they didn't want Bush at the convention in 2012 anymore than anyone running in 2008 wanted him to campaign for em. He was poison then and he's still considered poison now.

I'm sure Bush gives a rats ass. I know I wouldn't.

According to the Dems and Barry Bush is to blame for the meltdown. Of course they themselves had nada to do with anything. Its still all Bush's fault.

Big name? I've only heard of one of them and that is because of the Republican that thinks rape is good.

They just keep attempting to minimize the Democratic convention speakers so theirs don't seem so bad.

This is gonna be good, I'm coming home and getting everything done early so I can watch this.

Jackie Kennedy once said, it's just more fun to be a Democrat!

Of course they didn't want Bush at the convention in 2012 anymore than anyone running in 2008 wanted him to campaign for em. He was poison then and he's still considered poison now.

I'm sure Bush gives a rats ass. I know I wouldn't.

According to the Dems and Barry Bush is to blame for the meltdown. Of course they themselves had nada to do with anything. Its still all Bush's fault.

Republicans don't even care who they have running as long as they're pliable.

Ten pages thus far and not one republican has the courage or honesty to admit the truth.

I have yet to see a clear answer.

The closest so far is "he didn't want to go to the convention."

That doesn't matter, of course. They could have easily created a tribute video.

Perhaps we should just chalk this one up to "ya got me there, I have no answer for this question".

You know the Democrats can't wait to trot out Clinton.

So why didn't the Republicans have Bush speak and give Romney his endorsement? :dunno:

Because he's an embarrassment, plain and simple. So embarrassing Republicans will actually tell you with a straight face that 4 years ago is ancient history.

If Lord Romney is elected - he will do the exact same thing as Bush.

You know the Democrats can't wait to trot out Clinton.

So why didn't the Republicans have Bush speak and give Romney his endorsement? :dunno:

Bush is doing exactly what ex presidents should do; staying out of politics.

He had his run and knows he should hang it up.

Too bad Blow Job Billy didn't learn that lesson.

Forum List

Back