Why did Zimmerman not go the hospital if his nose was broken and head slammed

I would like to know how someone gets grass stains on their back but is supposedly attacked from behind. I would like to know how someone gets a broken nose and is seen on their back and gets attacked from behind.

Obviously you've never been in a fistfight.

Yes I have been...when flying too. Next thing I remember was landing on a table, and then on the floor with the table on top of me.

Zimmerman's head injury was treated on the scene and he sought additional treatment for his broken nose later according to a local journalist who spoke with him. Joe Oliver said: "I mean George was cleaned up and treated at the scene and I would think that after all of the adrenaline empties his body and he realizes that he may have some other issues, that’s why he went and got treated for the broken nose. And, there were other gashes on the back of his head as well from that incident and he was treated there on the scene.”

The EMTs didn't notice a broken nose?

Well she claims she has.

But that was my reaction as well...bod's never seen a fight up close.

I love how you three are trying to refute my comment.

Infidel: You've never been in a fight...negged

Me: Yes I have

koshergrl: You've never been in a fight.

Herewegoagain: You've never been in a fight.

koshergrl: She says she's been in a fight but I know she's lying.

My. My. Such hard work to refute one little post. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes I did....four year later and I can still find blood in my truck! If this wasnt such a charged and nasty thread I'd explain some of it here (kind of funny story in the end) but yes... I bled all over the place, and YES the perp went to jail. I had to chase him in my truck in order for the police to catch him. If I had a gun, I would have shot the MAN (fuck you bodecea) dead too... I am soooo glad I was unarmed. Turns out the guy had no record either. I dont want him dead... I am sure Zimmerman wishes he could have that night to do all over again. Has anyone bothered to think that maybe just maybe Zimmerman wishes Trayvon was'nt dead.... this is a sad case, but damn we are tearing eachother apart.... sad very sad.

Suuuuuure. ;)

Fuck off punk!
:fu:

Is that what you said to that girl before she thrashed you?

I would like to know how someone gets grass stains on their back but is supposedly attacked from behind. I would like to know how someone gets a broken nose and is seen on their back and gets attacked from behind.

He was approached from behind, then clocked when Traynor pulled around.

Have you ever been in a fight? Have you ever been up close and personal to one? Obviously not or you wouldn't ask such an assbrain question.

You saw this happen?

And yes I've been in fights.

You want to talk about "assbrains" without even waiting for my reply? :lol::lol::lol:

Pulling hair and scratching doesnt count. Or maybe you really are a bull dike. Then maybe I could see it.

Zimmerman's head injury was treated on the scene and he sought additional treatment for his broken nose later according to a local journalist who spoke with him. Joe Oliver said: "I mean George was cleaned up and treated at the scene and I would think that after all of the adrenaline empties his body and he realizes that he may have some other issues, that’s why he went and got treated for the broken nose. And, there were other gashes on the back of his head as well from that incident and he was treated there on the scene.”

The blood?

And head wounds that require stitches usually bleed a great deal too.

He was approached from behind, then clocked when Traynor pulled around.

Have you ever been in a fight? Have you ever been up close and personal to one? Obviously not or you wouldn't ask such an assbrain question.

You saw this happen?

You want to talk about "assbrains" without even waiting for my reply? :lol::lol::lol:

Pulling hair and scratching doesnt count. Or maybe you really are a bull dike. Then maybe I could see it.

Nope...two guys....and I lost....bad.

Note: you guys, if you are going to call me names, really need to learn how to spell. Instead of insulting me, you've just made me giggle.

The blood?

And head wounds that require stitches usually bleed a great deal too.

He did bleed, the witnesses said the back of his shirt was wet, grass stained, and bloody.

Yes I have been...when flying too. Next thing I remember was landing on a table, and then on the floor with the table on top of me.

So were you attacked from the front? Did you find yourself on your back at any time?
If you really have been in a serious fight,you would know that you really dont have a lot of control.
In my experience you're on your back on your front,and every where in between.

Last edited:

So were you attacked from the front? Did you find yourself on your back at any time?
If you really have been in a serious fight,you would know that you really dont have a lot of control.
In my experience your on your back on your front,and every where in between.

I was attacked from the front...broken nose and torn ear (from earring ripped out)...I was not attacked from behind like some of the Zimmerman claims state.

If he was really beaten badly why would cops not send him to hospital right away. The cops would face a huge law suit if he was hurt. How can a guy be threaten badly and beat up badly but never taken to hospital for check up after the crime.

How do you know that he didn't. Last day I worked in health care, which was today, medical records were still private. Not like the ER could just call up the press.

You saw this happen?

Nope...two guys....and I lost....bad.

Note: you guys, if you are going to call me names, really need to learn how to spell. Instead of insulting me, you've just made me giggle.

Are you implying that I miss spelled dike? If so think again. Although I will admit I looked it up considering my lack of experience in the matter. And I found the slang term is spelled dyke and is generally used by lesbians.
Hmmmmmm...

:clap2:

You ever been in a fight for your life dumbass - I have and it isnt pretty!

Unless you were there....STFU

There are witnesses that verify what zimmerman said.

I've been.

And I think I had my nose broke..never went to the hospital for it though.

It came with 2 black eyes and a huge amount of swelling.

Almost within the hour.

Zimmerman's picture doesn't show that.

It's also been stated that he had a problem seeing out of one eye. No shiner there.

If he was really beaten badly why would cops not send him to hospital right away. The cops would face a huge law suit if he was hurt. How can a guy be threaten badly and beat up badly but never taken to hospital for check up after the crime.

stupid we know from the police reports that George Zimmerman was treated at the scene by medical personnel. I read nothing about a broken nose in the police report. maybe some one later said his nose was broken

I was attacked from the front...broken nose and torn ear (from earring ripped out)...I was not attacked from behind like some of the Zimmerman claims state.

You didnt answer the question. At any time did you end up on your back? Or did you lie face down or in the fetal position like a girl?
In any fight I've been in the last place you want to be is on your stomach so the guy can whale on your head and you cant see it coming.

I've been.

Almost within the hour.

He neg you too? :lol::lol::lol: One thing I learned when I too got a broken nose....it bleeds like a son of a bitch and swells almost immediately.

I also got a neg rep from him. He claims the Zimmerman said "fucking punks". What an idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5CA5jijw]Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube[/ame]

I've been.

Almost within the hour.

It's also been stated that he had a problem seeing out of one eye. No shiner there.
:lmao:

So, this is how mug shots work - you get arrested and charged and they take a mug shot of you.

If you AREN'T arrested, there IS no mug shot of you taken.

As Zimmerman wasn't arrested that night, what makes you think this is his mug from that night?

zimmerman-thumb-400xauto-32375.jpg

I'm really curious what makes you think that picture was taken that night.

I've been.

Almost within the hour.

Not everyone swells up, and not everyone shows a shiner.

My ex is Indian, and he does not bruise. You can't bruise him. I saw him with both of his eyes swollen shut for 3 days from a beating he accrued...and he had the slightest black eye on one side when the swelling went down.

Forum List

Back