Why did Zimmerman not go the hospital if his nose was broken and head slammed

I would like to know how someone gets grass stains on their back but is supposedly attacked from behind. I would like to know how someone gets a broken nose and is seen on their back and gets attacked from behind.

You ever been in a fight for your life dumbass - I have and it isnt pretty!

Unless you were there....STFU

There are witnesses that verify what zimmerman said.

I've been.

And I think I had my nose broke..never went to the hospital for it though.

It came with 2 black eyes and a huge amount of swelling.

Almost within the hour.

Zimmerman's picture doesn't show that.

Do we know the picture of Zimmerman is after the incident? That's very unlikely unless he was taken in for interrogation and I don't think that was the case. On the other hand we do know that Miller's pic is from a time when he was just 12 years old, or five years ago. At the time of the incident Miller was 6-3 in height, weighed 140 pounds, and had played football in highschool which suggests he was no wuss.

We don't know how Zimmerman's nose was broken. It could've been that he was slugged with the can of tea Miller was carrying. BTW Miller's girlfriend said he "could not run away because of the heavy can of tea he was carrying" at the time. (Just heard that on ABC news at 5:00 pm.)

There's a lot more we are going to find out. Like for instance that there had been robberies in that same neighborhood and someone about the same profile (height/size/hoodie) as Miller was seen about during those times. At some point Miller had a screwdriver, a likely tool of a burgler. The incident neighborhood was not your typical "gated community;" it was a mixed neighborhood, only 47% white and otherwise a mixture of black and hispanic.

I had my own nose broken twice in fights, and neither time did I get black eyes, and neither time did I visit the hospital or oven a doctor. But the new direction my nose leaned was a testament to the fracture; only lately did a doc examine me because of snoring to tell me that I now have a deviated septum. Bleeding is optional in a broken nose; after all we are talking about what is technically cartilage here, not really bones in the conventional sense. And a nose protrudes from the face and can be broken pretty easily from a lateral blow.

Last edited:
You understand then that in a fight, people can fall on their backs, or end up on their backs, regardless of where they're approached from.

And you also understand that someone can come up from behind, swing around you and smack you in the face, causing you to fall backwards.

Or they can tackle you and roll you over (or you roll over) onto your back.

Check this out: Rumor vs. Fact in Traynon Martin case:

"Statement: Sanford police failed to collect key evidence in the case: the clothing of George Zimmerman, the gunman who killed Trayvon.

"Not true, police said. They took his clothing as well as Trayvon's and packaged it for crime-lab analysis. A spokeswoman for Special Prosecutor Angela Corey would not disclose Tuesday where the clothing is now, but she wrote in an email that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement "is assisting with the processing of physical evidence."
Typically, evidence from Seminole County crime scenes is analyzed at the FDLE lab in Orlando.

"Statement: Neighborhood Watch captain George Zimmerman wasn't arrested because he has a relative on the Sanford police force.
"Police have no one named Zimmerman on the payroll nor anyone related to him, Bill Lee Jr. said earlier this month before stepping down temporarily as police chief. That rumor may have started when an Orlando television station misidentified Sanford police spokesman Sgt. David Morgenstern as David Zimmerman.

"Statement: Police should have simply arrested Zimmerman and let a judge sort it out.
Zimmerman has not been arrested because he told police he acted in self-defense, and then-Chief Lee said police did not have probable cause. Florida Statute 776.032 expressly prohibits police from arresting someone who had a reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily harm. Police may investigate, the statute says, "but the agency may not arrest the person" without probable cause. "

Nation & World | Rumors in Trayvon Martin case abound, but here are facts | Seattle Times Newspaper

Well she claims she has.

But that was my reaction as well...bod's never seen a fight up close.

You'd have never heard about this case, Sean Bell, or Vieques if it wasn't for Sharpton.

Why should we hear about it...? Its a local matter IMO.
I dont see racism here w/o all the race baiters getting involved.

Even after Zimmerman called him a fucking coon?

Cool, but why'd he call him a fucking coon?

The fact he was carrying a pistol on patrol, then you have me... otherwise, he was attacked by someone and he knew nothing about Trayvon... all he knew was he was being attacked by a 6'3" dude!

The race baiters are fueling the fires of hatred, and its a damn shame!

Zimmerman called Martin a "fucking coon".

Tell me Sallow.... you think its right for there to be a bounty out on Zimmerman, do you think it was right for that POS Spike Lee to tweet the address of some innocent old couple in Florida (by mistake - it was supposed to be Zimmermans address)?

This is the same guy that raised 1.6 million dollars for Obama at his home.... what a disgrace for Obama huh?

Uh what? Obama? :confused:

Yes dummy... Spike Lee hosted a fund raiser for Obama and raised 1.6 Million

Plus... you have proof he called him a 'coon'... I heard he called him a 'fucking punk' - looks like Zimmerman was right huh?

The fact he was carrying a pistol on patrol,

Zimmerman was not a law enforcement officer; HE may have THOUGHT he was......but it would be less likely an unarmed kid would be dead.

Maybe he would have been dead instead.

Or the person whose house Trayvon decided to burglarize.

Who knows. It's stupid to speculate.

Zimmerman was not a law enforcement officer; HE may have THOUGHT he was......but it would be less likely an unarmed kid would be dead.

This is the one thing I believe law enforcement dropped the ball on... but just because he wasnt a law enforcement official doesnt mean he cant carry a weapon. Just not on a citizens patrol.
He was out of line for that for sure.

This is the one thing I believe law enforcement dropped the ball on... but just because he wasnt a law enforcement official doesnt mean he cant carry a weapon. Just not on a citizens patrol.
According to his attorney's statement, he was on the way to a grocery store when he noticed Martin. And, we know already that he has a carry permit.

But, that's an attorney speaking, so we can't really trust much of what they say.

Zimmerman's head injury was treated on the scene and he sought additional treatment for his broken nose later according to a local journalist who spoke with him. Joe Oliver said: "I mean George was cleaned up and treated at the scene and I would think that after all of the adrenaline empties his body and he realizes that he may have some other issues, that’s why he went and got treated for the broken nose. And, there were other gashes on the back of his head as well from that incident and he was treated there on the scene.”

Last edited:
I already know why you are fixated on gay people and "strap-ons" and "dildos". ;)

Is this where you tell us one of your fake vet stories, asswipe.

We're you in some sort of a Bull-Dike Battalion?

Please - do share.

I do get a chuckle out of you having to call me "Ma'am" and salute me if we'd encountered each other in the 7th Fleet. It would have been REALLY fun if I'd had to work your Captain's Masts.

Frankly, the way that this story is being reported in the news is embarrassing. Responsible news organizations should wait until the facts are known before making statements that inflame situations but way too many of them already seem to have made up their minds about what happened in Sanford and are going with a version of the news that supports that viewpoint.

One report says that the girlfriend of Martin "heard" him being shoved over the phone? That's a neat trick, knowing that a sound you hear over a phone is one person shoving another and not the other way around.

Another report said that Martin was calling for help? Only none of the witnessess state that...only that SOMEONE was calling for help and that it was a male. If you then read Zimmerman's statement he says that HE was calling for help but nobody came.

Then there's the usual hatchet job by MSNBC leaving out part of Zimmerman's 911 call to make it look like the reason he was following Martin was because he was black. In reality Zimmerman didn't even know for sure the race of the man he was following and didn't make ANY comment about his skin color until the police dispatcher asked if the suspect was white, black or Hispanic.

I still think Zimmerman overeacted to the situation by using a deadly weapon but I don't see racism in his actions. I see a man trying to protect the neighborhood in which he lives and having it escalate badly out of control. Did Zimmerman follow Martin? Yes, but in his role as a Neighborhood Watch that's understandable. From what I can piece together from the transcripts and calls, Zimmerman gets out of his SUV and challenges Martin on why he is in the neighborhood and instead of answering that question, Martin physically confronts Zimmerman, knocking him down and bloodying him...at which point Zimmerman panics and uses his weapon. I'm sorry but that's not racism but it's also not a case of justifiable homicide under Florida's gun law. You've got two people at fault here...Martin AND Zimmerman...and one of them is dead now because of it.

So should Presidents.

Oh, what did our President say in contradiction to that? Quote please.

What picture???

I had all those injuries and more... I was treated at the scene and I went home after that.

I hadnt shot the perp though... otherwise I would have gone just for the records.

Zimmerman's hospital records are not available due to HIPPA laws I am sure.

This is a tragedy all the way around, but the activities by the black panthers and the silence from the DOJ about it is scary.

The picture they've been posting..I thought that came from the police..but I could be wrong.

I also bled like a stuck pig..partially because I had a few beers to many..partially because when you get hit in the nose..you bleed like a stuck pig.

Yes I did....four year later and I can still find blood in my truck! If this wasnt such a charged and nasty thread I'd explain some of it here (kind of funny story in the end) but yes... I bled all over the place, and YES the perp went to jail. I had to chase him in my truck in order for the police to catch him. If I had a gun, I would have shot the MAN (fuck you bodecea) dead too... I am soooo glad I was unarmed. Turns out the guy had no record either. I dont want him dead... I am sure Zimmerman wishes he could have that night to do all over again. Has anyone bothered to think that maybe just maybe Zimmerman wishes Trayvon was'nt dead.... this is a sad case, but damn we are tearing eachother apart.... sad very sad.

Suuuuuure. ;)

According to his attorney's statement, he was on the way to a grocery store when he noticed Martin. And, we know already that he has a carry permit.

But, that's an attorney speaking, so we can't really trust much of what they say.

Thanks
Then that explains his carrying the gun.... Im telling you guys, when all the facts come to light , I have a feeling there is going to be alot of folks with egg on their faces.

If he was really beaten badly why would cops not send him to hospital right away. The cops would face a huge law suit if he was hurt. How can a guy be threaten badly and beat up badly but never taken to hospital for check up after the crime.

He was obviously able to fix his own broken nose.

The picture they've been posting..I thought that came from the police..but I could be wrong.

I also bled like a stuck pig..partially because I had a few beers to many..partially because when you get hit in the nose..you bleed like a stuck pig.

Yes I did....four year later and I can still find blood in my truck! If this wasnt such a charged and nasty thread I'd explain some of it here (kind of funny story in the end) but yes... I bled all over the place, and YES the perp went to jail. I had to chase him in my truck in order for the police to catch him. If I had a gun, I would have shot the MAN (fuck you bodecea) dead too... I am soooo glad I was unarmed. Turns out the guy had no record either. I dont want him dead... I am sure Zimmerman wishes he could have that night to do all over again. Has anyone bothered to think that maybe just maybe Zimmerman wishes Trayvon was'nt dead.... this is a sad case, but damn we are tearing eachother apart.... sad very sad.

Suuuuuure. ;)

Fuck off punk!
:fu:

You understand then that in a fight, people can fall on their backs, or end up on their backs, regardless of where they're approached from.

And you also understand that someone can come up from behind, swing around you and smack you in the face, causing you to fall backwards.

Or they can tackle you and roll you over (or you roll over) onto your back.

My my...the "what ifs" DO pile up, don't they?

Forum List

Back