Why did the holocaust occur?

The holocau$t was a Lie, a $ham,A Fable.Invented to extort money from Germany after the war!

I have only one problem with the way the Holocaust is portrayed. What seems to be left out in most peoples descriptions of it. Whether they be a Jew, or a Jew hater or someone in between. Seems to represent it as Something that happened to only the Jews. The haters use that as evidence that the Jews somehow deserved it.

The facts are much differnt. The fact is that the Germans killed way more than just Jews in the gas chambers, and in mass killings in other ways. The Slavs, and Gypsies for example. It was about the Nazi belief in a superior race. Superior to all other, not just Jews.

The Jews did get treated differently Because they were the "Boogy" man Hitler road to power, but to try and portray it as something that was done, or happened to only Jews is completely misrepresenting what happening, and I think in some ways feeds the crowd that says the Jews were just getting what the deserved.(which it goes with out saying I am not one of)

Last edited:
I have only one problem with the way the Holocaust is portrayed. What seems to be left out in most peoples descriptions of it. Whether they be a Jew, or a Jew hater or someone in between. Seems to represent it as Something that happened to only the Jews. The haters use that as evidence that the Jews somehow deserved it.

The facts are much differnt. The fact is that the Germans killed way more than just Jews in the gas chambers, and in mass killings in other ways. The Slavs, and Gypsies for example. It was about the Nazi belief in a superior race. Superior to all other, not just Jews.

The Jews did get treated differently Because they were the "Boogy" man Hitler road to power, but to try and portray it as something that was done, or happened to only Jews is completely misrepresenting what happening, and I think in some ways feeds the crowd that says the Jews were just getting what the deserved.(which it goes with out saying I am not one of)

Plus there have been many other incidents of genocide throughout the history of man, including the genocide in Camobdia under the Khymer Rouge.

Anyone denying genocide, and specifically denying the Jewish holocaust is simply either trolling the board or has his head firmly implanted where the sun doesn't shine. You are correct, however, that the holocaust involved more than just the Jews.

If it bores you please do us all a favour and fuck off out of the thread.

Honestly Roomy, the holocaust against the Jews has been beaten to death more then any event in history.

The reasons of why it happened are quite obvious. There is no good reason for David to bring up such a thread short of a combination of trolling and trying to draw sympathy.
Obvious to whom?

The Nazi pogrom of the 30s/40s is an event in modern history which understandably arouses the interest of all who are curious about human behavior. The reason why it happened is not obvious to me or, I will assume, everyone else who contributes his or her thoughts and questions to the topic. It therefore is worthy of discussion.

Very good, you don't need to post on the topic, others are and you are trying your best to fuck the thread up.Kindly desist.

I'm not trying to fuck up any thread. I'm merely questioning why it's always the Hitler Holocaust that is referred to as the only one or why it's the only one discussed?

Why no discussions once again about how the Native Americans not only got wiped out by the U.S. Govt and many of her citizens but their legacy has been a complete lie when fabricated by many lying sources.

Or how about the current Genocide going on in Darfur?

Nobody ever talks about how the Trail of Tears if done today would be considered Genocide. Or how the number of Natives killed vastly outnumber the number in the Holocaust committed by Hitler.

Or hey about the Armenian genocide? Or the genocide committed against the Russian people by their own government during the time of the Soviet Union?

Or Mengistu in Ethiopia with the red scare?

Or Saddam's genocide against the Kurds?

Or Rwanda?

My point is, why not discussion of other genocides and not just the only one that David gives a damn about?

The reason for why the Hitler Genocide occurred has already been answered by several posters, and I simply didn't feel like beating the dead horse.
While you believe the reason for the Nazi pogrom is obvious the fact is many conflicting opinions continue to be offered and so many questions about that single event remain unanswered. But, ironically, there are no lingering questions about the respective reasons for the genocides you've listed above. The reason in every instance is quite obvious: geographic and/or political (tribal) dominance.

In the case of the Jews of Hitler Germany the answer is not quite as simple, mainly because the history of the Jews is replete with examples of persecution, ostracism and expulsion. Thus the lingering question as to why?

The Holocaust happened on the whim of a madman. He was in the right place at the right time and he went after it. That was his master plan.
while it is true that Adolf Hitler was an affirmed, self-described anti-Semite who aspired to rid Germany of all Jews, the problem was the Jews had throughout their history been expelled from just about every nation on the Western Hemisphere that ever hosted them, and some in the East, so finding a place to deport them to was an insoluble problem. As time went on and the Third Reich became more powerful, coming under the control of such fanatical Jew-haters as Reinhard Heydrich, et al, the proposal for the infamous "final solution" was advanced by Adolf Eichmann, a pragmatical bureaucrat, and it was quietly put into motion.

While Hitler neither conceived the genocide nor did he actively promote it he essentially ignored it.

The Holocaust happened on the whim of a madman. He was in the right place at the right time and he went after it. That was his master plan.
while it is true that Adolf Hitler was an affirmed, self-described anti-Semite who aspired to rid Germany of all Jews, the problem was the Jews had throughout their history been expelled from just about every nation on the Western Hemisphere that ever hosted them, and some in the East, so finding a place to deport them to was an insoluble problem. As time went on and the Third Reich became more powerful, coming under the control of such fanatical Jew-haters as Reinhard Heydrich, et al, the proposal for the infamous "final solution" was advanced by Adolf Eichmann, a pragmatical bureaucrat, and it was quietly put into motion.

While Hitler neither conceived the genocide nor did he actively promote it he essentially ignored it.

didn't conceive it?

maybe, but he sure as hell actively promoted it. he called it "the final solution of the Jewish question" (German: "die Endlösung der Judenfrage").

i realize its very chic on my side of the political aisle to express this oh so... 'fair' (not really) attitude toward jews that the revisionist history flows like water.

and yes, many nations had found it politically expedient to victimize their jews as a means of accumulating their own poltical power, you might want to look at what happened to those places when they did.

anti-semitism is the problem of the anti-semite. you don't blame the victimized for the victim being abusive trash.

Last edited:
Very good, you don't need to post on the topic, others are and you are trying your best to fuck the thread up.Kindly desist.

I'm not trying to fuck up any thread. I'm merely questioning why it's always the Hitler Holocaust that is referred to as the only one or why it's the only one discussed?

Why no discussions once again about how the Native Americans not only got wiped out by the U.S. Govt and many of her citizens but their legacy has been a complete lie when fabricated by many lying sources.

Nobody ever talks about how the Trail of Tears if done today would be considered Genocide. Or how the number of Natives killed vastly outnumber the number in the Holocaust committed by Hitler.

Or hey about the Armenian genocide? Or the genocide committed against the Russian people by their own government during the time of the Soviet Union?

Or Rwanda?

My point is, why not discussion of other genocides and not just the only one that David gives a damn about?

The reason for why the Hitler Genocide occurred has already been answered by several posters, and I simply didn't feel like beating the dead horse.
While you believe the reason for the Nazi pogrom is obvious the fact is many conflicting opinions continue to be offered and so many questions about that single event remain unanswered. But, ironically, there are no lingering questions about the respective reasons for the genocides you've listed above. The reason in every instance is quite obvious: geographic and/or political (tribal) dominance.

In the case of the Jews of Hitler Germany the answer is not quite as simple, mainly because the history of the Jews is replete with examples of persecution, ostracism and expulsion. Thus the lingering question as to why?

nazi pogrom? you liken what happened in nazi germany with what happened in russia and poland pre-communism? really? funny... my grandparents were allowed to leave russia. people in german, not so much.

there ARE no questions about the holocaust. there are liars and revisionists who find it palatable to spread anti-semitism and hatred by trying to pretend that it didn't happen.

liars and revisions do not equal questions. the nazis documented every last bit of what they did.

the answers are really quite simple. why did the holocaust occur? because it was politically expedient for it to occur, same as the massacre of the armenians by the turks on a smaller scale.

Last edited:

Or Rwanda?

nazi pogrom? you liken what happened in nazi germany with what happened in russia and poland pre-communism? really? funny... my grandparents were allowed to leave russia. people in german, not so much.

there ARE no questions about the holocaust. there are liars and revisionists who find it palatable to spread anti-semitism and hatred by trying to pretend that it didn't happen.

liars and revisions do not equal questions. the nazis documented every last bit of what they did.

the answers are really quite simple. why did the holocaust occur? because it was politically expedient for it to occur, same as the massacre of the armenians by the turks on a smaller scale.

If memory serves about 11m people were murdered under the Nazi program of camps and other means of getting rid of undesirables. 6m of them were Jews. What percent of total number of Jews in Nazi controlled areas was that? About 66% is the answer.

Hitler and the NAZI were anti-Semitic, no doubt on that score. Now why? Is that the question the op was asking? If the answer is 'concentration of wealth' in Jews hands? Why was that? If they controlled banks, major industries, media? Why was that?

People, weird people, still make those charges today, including in US, though still far less than in Europe. The answer is not all that difficult. Find education levels by religion/ethnicity. In the US you'll find correlation too with Pacific-Asians, must be so careful now with term 'Asian.'

That is true. But, there are others out there like him, some right here in this thread, who believe the sunni boy lies.
Hardly surprising, a good portion of modern Europe thinks the same way, they simply substitue 'Israel' for 'jew' these days.
If this is so, why do you suppose it is? If it is so I would suspect the reason is the vast majority of Jews throughout Europe and North America are irrepressibly loyal to Israel above any other national or ethnic considerations.

I attribute that impression to my own observations in which any criticism of Israel is met with vigorously defensive, sometimes impassioned and insulting accusations of anti-Semitism in spite of the conspicuous absence of any derogatory mention of Jews. So if the words Israel and Jew have become reflexively synonymous the reason for it is obvious.

If memory serves about 11m people were murdered under the Nazi program of camps and other means of getting rid of undesirables. 6m of them were Jews. What percent of total number of Jews in Nazi controlled areas was that? About 66% is the answer.

Hitler and the NAZI were anti-Semitic, no doubt on that score. Now why? Is that the question the op was asking? If the answer is 'concentration of wealth' in Jews hands? Why was that? If they controlled banks, major industries, media? Why was that?

People, weird people, still make those charges today, including in US, though still far less than in Europe. The answer is not all that difficult. Find education levels by religion/ethnicity. In the US you'll find correlation too with Pacific-Asians, must be so careful now with term 'Asian.'

and people with enough smarts to become rich and powerful are STILL hated to this day.
Weird how that works.

Too bad. It's a worthy topic. I stick around the forum because once and awhile, when the trolls are asleep a few of us can actually discuss a serious subject in some depth. It doesn't last long, unfortunately.
I agree. Whenever this topic attempts to rise as a productive discussion it tends to devolve into a schoolyard spitball fight. What is needed is a monitor to dismiss the irrelevant nonsense and adolescent bickering.

often forgotten are the Slavs. The Slavs of Russia and Eastern Europe In many cases almost welcomed the Germans as Liberators at first, However the Nazis and their Master race considered them inferior and killed millions and sent millions more of to slave camps.

Had they capitalized on the fact the so many Slavs actually wanted rid of Stalin so much they welcomed the Germans, instead of slaughtering them, European Russia at least, might be speaking German today.

It is evidence of why it all happened. It was all about the Germans feelings of superiority to others.

How many were beaten to death?

How many were hung?

How many were shot?

How many were starved to death?

How many died of disease?

How many died due to experiments?

How many were burned to death?

How many were gassed to death?

How many deaths make a holocaust?

You can repeat your half hearted denials until you are blue in the face but in effect you say nothing.Even you seem tired of your own blatherings and earlier in the thread admitted the holocaust so toddle along and try to peddle your crap elswhere, I have grown as tired of it as I think you have.
Unless you can provide substantive answers to these questions they remain rhetorical and contribute to the doubts that foster and support Holocaust denial.

Forum List

Back