Why did the holocaust occur?

I am in NO way defending rapists.

But obviously, she MUST be doing something wrong to attract men who would engage in this criminal behavior.
You mean like being female?
Damn I forgot that was a crime, must not have spent enough time studying Sharia law.

Same with Jews - their "wrong" behavior is being Jewish.

But obviously, she MUST be doing something wrong to attract men who would engage in this criminal behavior.

Same with the Jews.

Their being driven out of country afer country. Can only lead to one conclusion.

They are doing something to bring anti-semitism out of people who initially didn't exibit this trait.

Not a joke, but a true story, Sunny. I think there's a moral in it somewhere.:cool:

On a Northwest Airways flight from Atlanta , GA , a well attired
middle-aged woman found herself sitting next to a man wearing a kippa
("yarmulke" in Yiddish).
She called the attendant over to complain about her seating.

"What seems to be the problem, Madam?" asked the attendant.
"You've sat me next to a Jew!! I can't possibly sit next to this strange
man. Please find me another seat!"

"Madam, I will see what I can do to accommodate," the attendant replied,
"but the flight is virtually full today and I don't know if there is another seat available."
The woman shoots a snooty look at the snubbed Jewish man beside her (not
to mention the surrounding passengers).

A few minutes later the attendant returned and said, "Madam, the economy and club sections are full, however, we do have one seat in First class."
Before the lady had a chance to respond, the attendant continued, "It is
only on exceptions that we make this kind of upgrade, and I had to ask
permission from the captain. But, given the circumstances, the captain
felt that no one should be forced to sit next to an unpleasant
person..."

The flight attendant turned to the Jewish man sitting next to her, and
said: "So if you'd like to get your things, Sir, I have a comfortable seat for
you in First class..."
At this point, the surrounding passengers stood up and gave a standing
ovation while the Jewish man walked up to the front of the plane.

The lady then said indignantly,
"The Captain must have made a mistake.."
To which the attendant replied,
"No Ma'am. Captain Cohen never makes a mistake.​

Same with the Jews.

Their being driven out of country afer country. Can only lead to one conclusion.

They are doing something to bring anti-semitism out of people who initially didn't exibit this trait.

Depends on how you see the situation. IMO people who are anti Jew are the minority. More people favor Jews or have no bias either for or against them so therefore Jews must be doing something right.

Anyhow - it is still one of the tragedies, that we germans have cut off such a rich and enriching part of ourselves as the german jews have been.

Most Germans today were not even born yet at the time of the Holocaust. I don't know your age but it makes me sad that you say, "we germans have cut off" rather than "Germans cut off ..."

Not a joke, but a true story, Sunny. I think there's a moral in it somewhere.:cool:
That was a good story Collin.

As a person who is a friend of the jews. I find the behavior of people like the woman in the story to be quite repulsive and crude.

Many people are anti-semitic without knowing why they are anti-semitic.

They are the worst kind.

Anyhow - it is still one of the tragedies, that we germans have cut off such a rich and enriching part of ourselves as the german jews have been.

Most Germans today were not even born yet at the time of the Holocaust. I don't know your age but it makes me sad that you say, "we germans have cut off" rather than "Germans cut off ..."

I am 41, so I have definitely no personal responsability whatsoever.

But I am a German, so this is also part of my history.

It would be renunciation to blend out this subject.

Someone said: You bear no guilt, but you can feel ashamed.
Also, as the Nazis claimed to be the true patriotic germans (and neo-nazis still do so here), I refuse that by accepting what was and that is was a grotesque monstrosity and in no way good. That "those" define what is german can not be accepted, but for doing so, I have to accept what was.

So as I embrace everything what is good in our past, I accept what was not. Everything else would be renunciation.

regards
ze germanguy

I don't believe any German born after the defeat of the nazis should feel guilty about anything.

People try an put a guilt trip on them for something they have no responsibility for.

It reminds me of whites who think they are supposed to feel guilt about slavery in America.

I don't believe any German born after the defeat of the nazis should feel guilty about anything.

People try an put a guilt trip on them for something they have no responsibility for.

It reminds me of whites who think they are supposed to feel guilt about slavery in America.

Guilt ? No, never felt that.
Shame ? Sometimes.
Anger ? Only when meeting Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semites etc.

Germans involved in the Holocaust today are men in their 80s and 90s. Anyone born after that bears no guilt, but they do bear responsibility to make sure it wont happen again.
That said, Germans are almost unique in renouncing their former values and making amends for them. I wish the Poles and French were half as responsible.

Also, as the Nazis claimed to be the true patriotic germans (and neo-nazis still do so here), I refuse that by accepting what was and that is was a grotesque monstrosity and in no way good. That "those" define what is german can not be accepted, but for doing so, I have to accept what was.

So as I embrace everything what is good in our past, I accept what was not. Everything else would be renunciation.

regards
ze germanguy
Thanks. That explains it well for me. Shame but not guilt. I understand that not only were you born a German but you choose to be a German and in doing so you freely accept some of the burden of Germany's past mistakes. I guess that is what true citizenship involves.

Germans involved in the Holocaust today are men in their 80s and 90s. Anyone born after that bears no guilt, but they do bear responsibility to make sure it wont happen again.
That said, Germans are almost unique in renouncing their former values and making amends for them. I wish the Poles and French were half as responsible.
No country is perfect. Israel isn't. Even Sweden isn't.

No country is perfect. Israel isn't. Even Sweden isn't.

Do not idealize it, as I would not be sure if the germans are such a good example.
The majority in this country sees the holocaust as something from a very distant past.
Or simply know only vaguely of it. Or do not care at all.

But after two crushing defeats people might have started to review a lot of things.

regards
ze germanguy
Thanks. That explains it well for me. Shame but not guilt. I understand that not only were you born a German but you choose to be a German and in doing so you freely accept some of the burden of Germany's past mistakes. I guess that is what true citizenship involves.

Just to underline this:
The US are pretty much a nation defined by the will of the people.
As it was formed by a revolution, the US represent an idea.

Being german is still mostly a simple matter of being born here. You do not become a german when immigrating, because the idea of Germany is attractive.

So I would rather say, that I can not opt out of my nations past, it simply is what it is.
On the other hand, it might be more easy to reasses what is german and what not, as it does not represent a certain idea.

regards
ze germanguy

Last edited:
A hundred years from now.

The so called holocaust will just be a distant memory to the German people.

Hitler will be viewed in a favorable light and seen as a patriot by the nation.

Much like Napoleon. Once reviled in France. He is now seen as a national hero.

The Jew being forced to work in German work camps was inevitable. The Jew would not hire Germans, Jews caused inflation in Germany, Jew doctors refused to treat Germans, etc. etc. When Herr Hitler was elected as Chancellor he forced the Jew to treat everyone equally, he forced the Jew to work rather than take money from the government. The Jew died in mass because they were forced to work in labour camps. Now they lie about what really happened and get away with it becasue they control the banks and the media of the USA.

I know the truth and it has set me free.

The Jew being forced to work in German work camps was inevitable. The Jew would not hire Germans, Jews caused inflation in Germany, Jew doctors refused to treat Germans, etc. etc. When Herr Hitler was elected as Chancellor he forced the Jew to treat everyone equally, he forced the Jew to work rather than take money from the government. The Jew died in mass because they were forced to work in labour camps. Now they lie about what really happened and get away with it becasue they control the banks and the media of the USA.

you and the truth are not even on speaking terms

unwittingly you touch on a bit of truth, banks and the rothschild, the rothschild got rich in germany, I forget my history and aint at home to grab the book off the shelf and being anti google I wont bore folks with a googled link, was it William IX of germany that traded coins with the elder Rothschild, than had the Rothschild's hide his riches while he went into exile.

Pretty ironic, the Germans made the jews rich bankers.

The Jew died in Wiork Camps, the Jew was NOT exterminated by the Germans. You believe the ZOG lies, I do not.

Forum List

Back