Why did the Earth freeze up creating an ice age, and why did it melt. Cuz climate change is natural

Go to www.ipcc.ch, find "The Physical Science Basis" by Working Group I (WGI). Read chapter's 2 and 3 and then tell us there is no evidence.

Humans are accelerating climate change towards a warmer climate. For example, all of Florida will be under water if all the ice melts. Personally, I'm ok with that.

Moar dire predictions!!

MOARRRR

Dinosaurs driving cars caused climate change.
dinocars.jpg

Q. How much must we lower CO2 to prevent the climate from ever changing?

A. $78 Trillion

You are condemning the work of thousands of degreed scientists and the refereed journals that reviewed and published their work. Forgive me for jumping to conclusions, but I am quite certain you lack the qualifications to arrive at anything like a valid conclusion. I am quite certain you've never read a single page of any of the IPCC's output.

Your guide to combat Climate Change:
1) Sell your car and walk.
2) Ration your electricity usage.
3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
5) Don’t use plastic products.
6) Don’t use wood products.
7) Live in a commune.
8) Only use 100 square feet of living space.
9) Don't eat food cultivated by tractors
10) STFU about Climate Change if you are not doing these things
al_goreloldumbpos.jpg

Humans are accelerating climate change towards a warmer climate. For example, all of Florida will be under water if all the ice melts. Personally, I'm ok with that.

Got a single piece of observed measured evidence that supports that claim?

Didn't think so.
Just keep repeating to yourself: ignorance isn't the answer.

Ignorance is believing in a hypothesis without the first piece of observed measured evidence in support...you will never get smarter till such time as you develop some critical thinking skills and stop being a sheep.

So...got any observed, measured evidence to support your claim that man is driving the climate or not? I bet not.
It's a stupid-free sunday, so I can't reply to you. Better luck some other time.

No reply is a dodge, and a dodge speaks volumes...so in your dodge, you said all that need be said. You proved my point with flying colors...thanks.

Are you talking about the Ice on land or in the sea already?
All the ice in the world, but I'm ok with all the coastal cities in the US being wiped out and under 200 feet of water., I'm nowhere near there. Too many retards anyways.
The ice already in the water will not raise the water level even 1 millimeter and there's not enough ice on land to make a big difference.
Gawd, you're ignorant. Please inform yourself soon.

Explain in brief words why I'm wrong.
Here's What Earth Would Look Like If All The Ice Melted

I suppose you don't realize that in the history of the earth, ice at one, or both of the poles is the anomaly...not the norm. Or maybe you don't.

Are you talking about the Ice on land or in the sea already?
All the ice in the world, but I'm ok with all the coastal cities in the US being wiped out and under 200 feet of water., I'm nowhere near there. Too many retards anyways.
So why did Obama let homes be built on the coast
Gawd you're dumb, don't you ever look things up? It's not happening by next week. Sheesh, inform yourself.
There is exactly no evidence that humans are effecting sea level rise which has been rising for 20000 years. The only difference now from 200 years ago is that we are aware of this now.

Feel free to post the evidence to the contrary here now, because there is none
Scientists disagree with you.

Lets see their observed, measured evidence to support the claim...Oh, never mind...you dodge with is answer enough to the request....which raises the question...with no observed, measured evidence to support the claim...why do you believe?

I predict that question will precipitate another dodge.

There are mountains of evidence that human GHG emissions and deforestation are the primary cause for the warming we've been experiencing for the last 150 years. That warming is now taking place at a rate that has not been seen since the Chicxulub meteor impact that wiped out the dinosaurs, 66 million years ago. That warming is responsible for essentially every millimeter of sea level rise, via melting landborne ice and thermal expansion of the world's oceans.

No...there exists observed evidence which doesn't support the AGW claim unless you add in a great deal of assumption...but as you said, it is good enough to fool you. There is no actual observed measured evidence supporting the AGW hypothesis.

Higher temperatures were reached, but the rate was less than one thirtieth of what we are currently experiencing. It is the rate that is going to fuck us.

Every ice core reconstruction ever done says that you are a liar...guess you are left believing in mann's slipshod work...

Go to www.ipcc.ch, find "The Physical Science Basis" by Working Group I (WGI). Read chapter's 2 and 3 and then tell us there is no evidence.

Been there...nothing like observed measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...you already proved that you can't find anything there, so why do you keep telling the lie?

Oh...almost forgot..you are a congenital liar...you can't help it.

You are condemning the work of thousands of degreed scientists and the refereed journals that reviewed and published their work. Forgive me for jumping to conclusions, but I am quite certain you lack the qualifications to arrive at anything like a valid conclusion. I am quite certain you've never read a single page of any of the IPCC's output.

Climate science put peer review in shambles...and many of those thousands of scientists are referencing, and trusting slipshod work that got published due to peer review...it is called an error cascade and climate science is a perfect example.

The ice already in the water will not raise the water level even 1 millimeter and there's not enough ice on land to make a big difference.
Gawd, you're ignorant. Please inform yourself soon.

Explain in brief words why I'm wrong.
Here's What Earth Would Look Like If All The Ice Melted

I suppose you don't realize that in the history of the earth, ice at one, or both of the poles is the anomaly...not the norm. Or maybe you don't.
All the scientists are saying is that humans are un-naturally accelerating the warming and that at the current rates, in a generation or two, all the coastal cities in the US will be under water and abandoned. Look it up properly and inform yourself. Right now, you look like a science denier, meaning a retard.

No more words needed, climate change predates humans by 5 billion years

By that logic, humans can't cause forest fires, because forest fires predate humans.

Your logic is clearly very stupid, which why all non-stupid people reject it.

That's one thing almost all denier cultists have in common, failing at simple logic. Non-gullible people instantly see through the denier cult scam, so only the gullible end up getting sucked into that cult. Sadly, a significant portion of the population is gullible.

All the scientists are saying is that humans are un-naturally accelerating the warming and that at the current rates, in a generation or two, all the coastal cities in the US will be under water and abandoned. Look it up properly and inform yourself. Right now, you look like a science denier, meaning a retard.

And I am asking for a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

Or

A single piece of observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere.

Or

A single peer reviewed, published paper in which the hypothesized warming due to mankind's burins of hydrocarbon fuels, which is the foundation of the anthropogenic global warming hypothesis has been empirically measured, quantified, and then attributed to so called green house gasses.

Any actual observed, measured data would do for the first two, and a peer reviewed paper meeting the criteria for the third would do fine...and yet, neither you, nor all of climate science can deliver. Believing without any actual evidence is called faith...and people who call faith science are retards...

No more words needed, climate change predates humans by 5 billion years

By that logic, humans can't cause forest fires, because forest fires predate humans.

Your logic is clearly very stupid, which why all non-stupid people reject it.

That's one thing almost all denier cultists have in common, failing at simple logic. Non-gullible people instantly see through the denier cult scam, so only the gullible end up getting sucked into that cult. Sadly, a significant portion of the population is gullible.
Forest fires do not change the climate, or perhaps they do but again forest fires are not new so you seem rather confused

The argument that humans cannot change the climate because it changed before humans could have done it requires a complete failure of logic. If you cannot see that, you really aren't worth talking to.

Forum List

Back