Why did the Earth freeze up creating an ice age, and why did it melt. Cuz climate change is natural

Humans are accelerating climate change towards a warmer climate. For example, all of Florida will be under water if all the ice melts. Personally, I'm ok with that.
Are you talking about the Ice on land or in the sea already?
All the ice in the world, but I'm ok with all the coastal cities in the US being wiped out and under 200 feet of water., I'm nowhere near there. Too many retards anyways.
So why did Obama let homes be built on the coast

All the ice in the world, but I'm ok with all the coastal cities in the US being wiped out and under 200 feet of water., I'm nowhere near there. Too many retards anyways.
The ice already in the water will not raise the water level even 1 millimeter and there's not enough ice on land to make a big difference.
Gawd, you're ignorant. Please inform yourself soon.

Explain in brief words why I'm wrong.
Here's What Earth Would Look Like If All The Ice Melted

At least one falsity here so I don't think the mental geniuses have taken one fact into consideration about their theory. That is, the ice in all the worlds water could melt and it wouldn't raise water levels very much. Think about it and tell me how it would. With all the ice on land melting there might be a water level increase of a matter of inches or even a couple feet. Not 216 feet as in the article. Most geniuses are famous for not having a lick of common sense.

7.2 meters from Greenland

68 meters for Antarctica.

75.2 meters or 246.72 feet

If that's "not very much" to you, then so be it

Humans are accelerating climate change towards a warmer climate. For example, all of Florida will be under water if all the ice melts. Personally, I'm ok with that.
Gawd you're dumb, don't you ever look things up? It's not happening by next week. Sheesh, inform yourself.

The ice already in the water will not raise the water level even 1 millimeter and there's not enough ice on land to make a big difference.

At least one falsity here so I don't think the mental geniuses have taken one fact into consideration about their theory. That is, the ice in all the worlds water could melt and it wouldn't raise water levels very much. Think about it and tell me how it would. With all the ice on land melting there might be a water level increase of a matter of inches or even a couple feet. Not 216 feet as in the article. Most geniuses are famous for not having a lick of common sense.
Then can you link to something that backs up what you say?

No need to. Simply put an ice cube in a water glass. Fill glass with water to the brim. What happens when ice cube completely melts? Wet table cloth?

No need to. Simply put an ice cube in a water glass. Fill glass with water to the brim. What happens when ice cube completely melts? Wet table cloth?
Gawd hoss you're a fucking jackass. Please inform yourself properly or get off the fucking net.

Want to hear something that blows the minds of these stupid Environmental Wackos that believe in this silly AGW bullshit?

At a time in the distant past earth was completely froze over for a couple of million years. At that time the CO2 level in the atmosphere was about ten times what it is now.

Then we have the time a few hundred years ago when the earth was warmer than it is now but the CO2 levels were lower.

Gawd hoss you're a fucking jackass. Please inform yourself properly or get off the fucking net.
If you're gonna sling insults around then this thread is closed to me.

Gott In Himmel! These things melt and we're all gonna die!

upload_2018-12-2_16-50-26.png

Gawd you're dumb, don't you ever look things up? It's not happening by next week. Sheesh, inform yourself.
There is exactly no evidence that humans are effecting sea level rise which has been rising for 20000 years. The only difference now from 200 years ago is that we are aware of this now.

Feel free to post the evidence to the contrary here now, because there is none

There is exactly no evidence that humans are effecting sea level rise which has been rising for 20000 years. The only difference now from 200 years ago is that we are aware of this now.

Scientists disagree with you.

Scientists disagree with you.
That is not any sort of evidence, so as I predicted you have no evidence which is the only thing that a qualified scientist would consider

Bye the way scientist also agree with me.

Sacrilege!!! Don't you realize humans affect everything and only humans can stop climate change? If we don't immediately appoint a global council on climate control and give them full authority to tax and penalize every country and corporation into compliance :aargh:WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!!! :aargh:

Sacrilege!!! Don't you realize humans affect everything and only humans can stop climate change? If we don't immediately appoint a global council on climate control and give them full authority to tax and penalize every country and corporation into compliance :aargh:WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!!! :aargh:
Stopping something that has been happening for 5 billion years could only be done by blowing up the Earth star wars style

There are mountains of evidence that human GHG emissions and deforestation are the primary cause for the warming we've been experiencing for the last 150 years. That warming is now taking place at a rate that has not been seen since the Chicxulub meteor impact that wiped out the dinosaurs, 66 million years ago. That warming is responsible for essentially every millimeter of sea level rise, via melting landborne ice and thermal expansion of the world's oceans.

There are mountains of evidence that human GHG emissions and deforestation are the primary cause for the warming we've been experiencing for the last 150 years. That warming is now taking place at a rate that has not been seen since the Chicxulub meteor impact that wiped out the dinosaurs, 66 million years ago. That warming is responsible for essentially every millimeter of sea level rise, via melting landborne ice and thermal expansion of the world's oceans.
The warming began 20000 years ago when the ice age began to end, not 150 years ago, and the warming then was far greater then now

Higher temperatures were reached, but the rate was less than one thirtieth of what we are currently experiencing. It is the rate that is going to fuck us.

Higher temperatures were reached, but the rate was less than one thirtieth of what we are currently experiencing. It is the rate that is going to fuck us.
There is no evidence of that other then everyone says so

Forum List

Back