Why did the Earth freeze up creating an ice age, and why did it melt. Cuz climate change is natural

The earth didn't just have an ice age.....it began with CO2 levels at about 1000ppm.

Humans are accelerating climate change towards a warmer climate. For example, all of Florida will be under water if all the ice melts. Personally, I'm ok with that.

Humans are accelerating climate change towards a warmer climate. For example, all of Florida will be under water if all the ice melts. Personally, I'm ok with that.
Are you talking about the Ice on land or in the sea already?

The earth didn't just have an ice age.....it began with CO2 levels at about 1000ppm.
lol, how did you measure that back then? This oughta be great!
It isn't as if it were a secret...except perhaps to those who have been duped by the man made climate change hoax.

1CO2EarthHistory_zps8b3938eb.gif

Geological_Timescale_zps41c329f6.jpg

Got a single piece of observed measured evidence that supports that claim?

Didn't think so.

All the ice in the world, but I'm ok with all the coastal cities in the US being wiped out and under 200 feet of water., I'm nowhere near there. Too many retards anyways.

Didn't think so.
Just keep repeating to yourself: ignorance isn't the answer.

All the ice in the world, but I'm ok with all the coastal cities in the US being wiped out and under 200 feet of water., I'm nowhere near there. Too many retards anyways.
The ice already in the water will not raise the water level even 1 millimeter and there's not enough ice on land to make a big difference.

Didn't think so.

Ignorance is believing in a hypothesis without the first piece of observed measured evidence in support...you will never get smarter till such time as you develop some critical thinking skills and stop being a sheep.

So...got any observed, measured evidence to support your claim that man is driving the climate or not? I bet not.

The ice already in the water will not raise the water level even 1 millimeter and there's not enough ice on land to make a big difference.
Gawd, you're ignorant. Please inform yourself soon.

Weak corrupt leaders of nations have always used fear and so called science to control its populous....
This Climate change shit is no different...

Didn't think so.

Ignorance is believing in a hypothesis without the first piece of observed measured evidence in support...you will never get smarter till such time as you develop some critical thinking skills and stop being a sheep.

So...got any observed, measured evidence to support your claim that man is driving the climate or not? I bet not.
It's a stupid-free sunday, so I can't reply to you. Better luck some other time.

Explain in brief words why I'm wrong.

Explain in brief words why I'm wrong.
Here's What Earth Would Look Like If All The Ice Melted

Forum List

Back