Why Did So Many Fall For The Obvious Hoax??

It's a common human frailty to fall for confirmation bias. The Prog Media's incessant promotion of the Russian Hoax Narrative made this much more likely than if we'd had an objective press.

I already know the answer but doesn't it make you wonder, make you fear for the future of our Republic?

That so many millions of people, some of whom actually might be semi-literate, fell for so obvious a hoax?

Seriously. I want to know.

How is it possible that, with the evidence right before your eyes, that you fell for the hoax?

Is it that you really are that stupid? I think that's part of it.

Or is it (more likely) that you blindly follow your Pied Pipers in the Media?

I think it's more the latter than th former but, let's face it -- You still have to be pretty stupid to follow those obviously shallow dirtbags.

I don't expect dimocraps to have any answers. They rally never do but to our resident Conservatives, how do you think it is that they followed so many wrong people about so many wrong things?

Enquiring minds

These guys KNOW it wasn't a hoax. They are going to jail.

1fte024668_640x480.jpg

What you don't understand is that crime bosses don't put things in writing.

They give orders in person, not in email or over the phone.

They leave no paper trail.

That is why Mueller left obstruction on the table. He had no paper trail/data connecting Trump to his "soldiers" who did his dirty work for him.

Trump wanted Barr as AG because he wrote a treatise criticizing the Mueller investigation and stating a sitting POTUS should not be indicted.

So Trump dumped Sessions and got his "Roy Cohn" after all.

It's a common human frailty to fall for confirmation bias. The Prog Media's incessant promotion of the Russian Hoax Narrative made this much more likely than if we'd had an objective press.

I am also guilty of confirmation bias. We all are. It is human nature.

We hang with people who share our beliefs and activities, we watch programs we agree with or, at least, don't drive us bonkers.

But this is something different.

This is a pathology. When people will come in here and swear before God in Heaven and before all that is holy that they are absolutely certain that Trump somehow colluded with Russians.

I mean, willing to fight, call names, degrade people and based on what?

Nothing?? Nothing whatsoever.

I think dimocrap scum suffer from some kind of disease. I really do. I've often wondered why they just can't see the truth when it's right in front of them.

So Trump and his cult should celebrate what is actually the end of the beginning.
I don't think the SDNY is going to have an AG like Barr run interference on any of their findings.

We hang with people who share our beliefs and activities, we watch programs we agree with or, at least, don't drive us bonkers.

This is a pathology. When people will come in here and swear before God in Heaven and before all that is holy that they are absolutely certain that Trump somehow colluded with Russians.

I think dimocrap scum suffer from some kind of disease. I really do. I've often wondered why they just can't see the truth when it's right in front of them.
the need to be "right" and have their hate justified.

its not as complex as people are making it out ot be.

So Trump and his cult should celebrate what is actually the end of the beginning.
I don't think the SDNY is going to have an AG like Barr run interference on any of their findings.

the DC AG wants a piece of trump too; they are investigating the inaugural spending.

LMAO Any of them have anything to do with Russia/Trump collusion??
All of them, probably. It's a hard thing to prove, but there's obviously something rotten in the state of Trumpmark.

Barr needs to release the full Mueller report.
Example: When Mueller ran across bank documents indicating fraud or RICO violations, he turned that over to the Southern District of NY where Trump's organization has it's financial base.

If this is all true, then you now know how Hillary and the Progs get away with everything as they have most of the swamp, the media and the elitist of power behind them. Watching Hillary act lie she was a Queen was sickening.

I already know the answer but doesn't it make you wonder, make you fear for the future of our Republic?

That so many millions of people, some of whom actually might be semi-literate, fell for so obvious a hoax?

How is it possible that, with the evidence right before your eyes, that you fell for the hoax?

I think it's more the latter than th former but, let's face it -- You still have to be pretty stupid to follow those obviously shallow dirtbags.

I don't expect dimocraps to have any answers. They rally never do but to our resident Conservatives, how do you think it is that they followed so many wrong people about so many wrong things?

Enquiring minds

What hoax? That Trumps “been exonerated “?

Enquiring minds

1fte024668_640x480.jpg

That is why Mueller left obstruction on the table. He had no paper trail/data connecting Trump to his "soldiers" who did his dirty work for him.

Trump wanted Barr as AG because he wrote a treatise criticizing the Mueller investigation and stating a sitting POTUS should not be indicted.

Huh?

Mueller left Obstruction on the table when he couldn't prove there was any collusion. You can't obstruct an investigation if there was no
crime in the first place.

If this is all true, then you now know how Hillary and the Progs get away with everything as they have most of the swamp, the media and the elitist of power behind them. Watching Hillary act lie she was a Queen was sickening.

Hey, at least Hillary had the balls to sit before Trey Gowdy's committee for 11 fucking hours and get grilled about Benghazi.

She answered every question and Trey Gowdy came up with nothing but his ass in his hands.

Pussy Trump wouldn't even meet with Mueller or anyone on the team.

He only allowed a list of written questions to be submitted, and those questions were answered by his attorneys.

Enquiring minds

In a word, stupidity. Not ignorance as ignorance is excuseable. However stupidity or continued willful ignorance is not.

LMAO Any of them have anything to do with Russia/Trump collusion??
All of them, probably. It's a hard thing to prove, but there's obviously something rotten in the state of Trumpmark.

Barr needs to release the full Mueller report.
Example: When Mueller ran across bank documents indicating fraud or RICO violations, he turned that over to the Southern District of NY where Trump's organization has it's financial base.

mueller also turned rick gates over to them as well... he is 'still cooperating' - & with who if not mueller? since that avenue has now ended...

gates was co chairman of the campaign & good buds with manafort & don't forget that michael cohen couldn't answer certain questions because of 'an on going investigation' which is the SDNY.

Last edited:

Enquiring minds

1fte024668_640x480.jpg

Huh?

Mueller left Obstruction on the table when he couldn't prove there was any collusion. You can't obstruct an investigation if there was no

You're good at gobbledygook.

Mueller did NOT exonerate Trump, despite what Trump babbled yesterday.

Here's Barr's letter.
Letter to Congress detailing Robert Mueller's findings in the...

Enquiring minds

1fte024668_640x480.jpg

Huh?

Here's Barr's letter.
So saying there was no collusion means nothing? Next lie please.

Hey, at least Hillary had the balls to sit before Trey Gowdy's committee for 11 fucking hours and get grilled about Benghazi.

She answered every question and Trey Gowdy came up with nothing but his ass in his hands.

He only allowed a list of written questions to be submitted, and those questions were answered by his attorneys.

bH40JXp.gif

And 25 were Russians that will never be charged.

How many people charged for anything to do with Russia? OH YEA A BIG FAT ZERO.

Liberals seem to forget, they might have the house but the Repubs have the senate and head of the judiciary committe, Lindsay Graham, has already said he will be calling for a special counsel to investigate the investigators.

The whole fucking problem is that the libs did this backwards as I've said at least a half dozen times. Rather than say "we have proof of a crime, lets figure out who did it" they said "we have a name, lets try to find a crime." And they couldn't find ANYTHING.

So you end up with a 25 million dollar waste of money investigating something that never took place. We should NEVER have a special counsel that ends up saying "nope, no crime here" because THEY SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE CALLED FOR AN INVESTIGATION UNLESS THEY HAD PROOF OF A CRIME.

The make-up of progs is a heightened emotional state and short on critical thought. Which came first, irrational or emotionally strung? They feed off each other. Look at the types of people who support the left:

1. Youth, college students. They're easily strung along because their brains haven't fully developed. They're indoctrinated throughout school.

2. Blacks. They've been told they're not accountable for their dispositions, society is.

3. Feminists. Who is more emotional than a feminist? Answer........

4. LGBT. LGBT are a highly emotional people, often because they're victims of molestation.

5. Hollywood. These people often live lives in the abstract, whether it's on camera or not.

6. Fat single women.

7. English illiterate. These people are often easily misguided. Not necessarily because they're irrational, but at times they just don't have the comprehension to form reasonable decisions.

Last edited:

Well, I'm going to separate people's 1st Amendment rights to make asses of themselves from those who actually abused the power of their positions to attack political opponents. The former can be dealt with in the court of public opinion via ridicule, shaming and shunning. The latter deserve jail time. I'd rather see the dry powder concentrated on them.

Enquiring minds

1fte024668_640x480.jpg

Huh?

Here's Barr's letter.
So saying there was no collusion means nothing? Next lie please.
Did he say there was no collusion? You got a cite for that? There's a difference between believing something but being unable to legally prove it and the total exoneration Trump is claiming, which Mueller DID NOT say.

Forum List

Back