John Brennan Says "I'm relieved that it's been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy"

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
He's trying to back away from his past comments about treason and rising up against the administration. Brennan, Clapper, Hayden are all sweating that they may have crossed a line and violated USC Title 18. Just think this guy ran the CIA!

Twitter

Brennan on MSNBC: Well, I don't know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was. I am relieved that it's been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election.

He's trying to back away from his past comments about treason and rising up against the administration. Brennan, Clapper, Hayden are all sweating that they may have crossed a line and violated USC Title 18. Just think this guy ran the CIA!

Twitter

Brennan on MSNBC: Well, I don't know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was. I am relieved that it's been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election.

You are probably onto something. There is zero doubt that all of them have massive egg on their face.

They also are in danger of losing their "contributor" income from MSNBC and/or CNN. Those folks have enough issues with
credibility with their hosts. They can't have it with their paid contributors.

Forum List

Back