Why did Obama veto the bill allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia ?

I know everything , twisted sister.

No you don't 99% of people who write about Saudi Arabia have never been there at all or just spent 4 days in the kingdom. You are a moron.

Do you think Iraq and Saudi Arabia are the same country?

You insult me with ad hominem slurs in every post --why is that ?
You sound like an old hag who hasn't gotten layed in 25 years.

Sorry. My sex life is fine.. You are just incredibly stupid.

Bush jr must have been a Muslim also since he was protecting Muslims.
Bush and Obama are on the same team, you blind dumbass. While you keep playing their Repub. vs Demo blame game you miss the fact that they are both NWO to the f-ing bone. And they both want our country's soul.
Wake the hell up. We have 2 factions in our country. Those who support our Constitution, and those who support the UN goal of turning us into Hemisphere 1. We would be there already if Clinton had beaten Trump. As it is, thanks to the globalist in power now, we are well on our way...

Now you're gonna play dumb, as if you didn't know the Wasabi's took over in SA in 1979 ?

LOLOL.. the Wahabbis have been around since the first Saudi dynasty. They didn't take over in 1979.. Get a map, stupid.

I know the Saudis and their leadership for 7 decades. These former FBI guys are trying to make a buck.
Every lie you tell is a slap in the face to the victims of 9/11.

jump.jpg

Last edited:
Congress did override the bill but James Comey stopped the FBI investigation in 2016-- which had been opened in 2007 after Robert Mueller had shut it down previously....

Now the attorneys AS WELL AS former FBI agents, as for the families are still fighting the Saudi's AND the FBI, unfortunately.

From 2019

From last year....

Everything I said in the opening paragraph is summed up here...( if you don't know some of this will come as a shock)

Obama proved his w k Ole Presidenvy he was Pro-Terrorist....

Forum List

Back