Why did Obama veto the bill allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia ?

So you think the whole time he was campaigning about dumb wars and closing Gitmo that he was bald-faced lying and we all believed him ?
Let me put it this way...

The Nobel Peace Prize Winner invaded Syria without a damn good reason to. Invading Syria, btw, was a U.N.-defined International War Crime - invading another nation without the request or permission of that nation.

On the day he left the WH he had not withdrawn troops from Afghanistan, had not closed GITMO, & left US troops in Syria to fight HIS war.

Let me put it this way...

The Nobel Peace Prize Winner invaded Syria without a damn good reason to. Invading Syria, btw, was a U.N.-defined International War Crime - invading another nation without the request or permission of that nation.

On the day he left the WH he had not withdrawn troops from Afghanistan, had not closed GITMO, & left US troops in Syria to fight HIS war.
I totally agree the peace prize should be revoked after Ukraine, Libya and Syria and elsewhere.

But, I'm saying he was being controlled ( still is)

I totally agree the peace prize should be revoked after Ukraine, Libya and Syria and elsewhere.

But, I'm saying he was being controlled ( still is)
We will agree to disagree.

BARRY set the rules of engagement the Coakition was forced to comply with that made ISIS Black Market Oil Production facilities off limits.

That oil funded over half of ISIS terror attacks, to include the attack on Paris, the largest attack on France since WWII.

After the attack Obama refused to allow US forces to participate in retaliatory strikes on ISIS Black Market Oil facilities....

Instead he ordered US forces to air drop pamphlets down to ISIS before the attack to let the terrorists know the attack was coming....

Obama betrayed the coalition, put their pilots in jeopardy, and did so to treasonous warn the enemy of the pending attack.

Does this mean you "win the argument" ?

9/11 family members, kids and others, pay attention to the denial, the insults....typical disinformation troll behavior from surada

They have been conned. The Saudis had nothing to do with 9/11.

The Saudis have deep pockets.. OBL hated the Saudis for revoking his citizenship.

Why did Obama veto the bill allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia ?​

West_Texas_Pumpjack.JPG

We could get our oil from Venezuela and Iran instead.

Nope. Trump put sanctions on Venezuela and started buying from Russia. We have had sanctions on Iran for decades. We buy very little oil from OPEC.. The three who sell us oil are Canada,Mexico and now Russia.

Same reason Biden is making Saudi's rich by restricting American oil production and Pelosi is worth millions. There is something criminal going on in the democrat party

Same reason Biden is making Saudi's rich by restricting American oil production and Pelosi is worth millions. There is something criminal going on in the democrat party

We don't import any oil from Saudi Arabia, nitwit.

Nope. Trump put sanctions on Venezuela and started buying from Russia. We have had sanctions on Iran for decades. We buy very little oil from OPEC.. The three who sell us oil are Canada,Mexico and now Russia.
Guess you aren't aware of a thing called Google.
You were partially right, but the sanctions on Venezuela were there long before Trump's 4 years .
Canada (4,088)
Mexico (631)
Saudi Arabia (431)
Russia (408)
Colombia (277)
Ecuador (176)
Iraq (140)
South Korea (133)
Brazil (104)
The Netherlands (93)

Last edited:

Forum List