Why did Obama veto the bill allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Congress did override the bill but James Comey stopped the FBI investigation in 2016-- which had been opened in 2007 after Robert Mueller had shut it down previously....

Now the attorneys AS WELL AS former FBI agents, as for the families are still fighting the Saudi's AND the FBI, unfortunately.

From 2019

From last year....

Everything I said in the opening paragraph is summed up here...( if you don't know some of this will come as a shock)

Bush jr must have been a Muslim also since he was protecting Muslims.
bush.jpg

Congress did override the bill but James Comey stopped the FBI investigation in 2016-- which had been opened in 2007 after Robert Mueller had shut it down previously....

Now the attorneys AS WELL AS former FBI agents, as for the families are still fighting the Saudi's AND the FBI, unfortunately.

From 2019

From last year....

Everything I said in the opening paragraph is summed up here...( if you don't know some of this will come as a shock)

"It has to do with me not wanting a situation where we're suddenly exposed to liabilities for all the work that we're doing all around the world and suddenly finding ourselves subject to private lawsuits."

Obama didn't want America to get bogged down in private lawsuits around the world.

Simple google search found the answer in 3 seconds.

"It has to do with me not wanting a situation where we're suddenly exposed to liabilities for all the work that we're doing all around the world and suddenly finding ourselves subject to private lawsuits."

Obama didn't want America to get bogged down in private lawsuits around the world.

Translation....Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood who should be in gitmo next to dubya and cheney.

OBL wanted to punish the Saudis for revoking his citizenship in 1994.

Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset who turned on the US for war crimes in Iraq and military presence in the Persian Gulf and Saidi Arabia.

Iran offered to help us after 9/11 and Bush said "fuck you."

You don't know a thing about Saudi Arabia, OBL or the invasion of Iraq. I have rarely seen such stupidity. OBL was never a CIA asset. Tim Osman was 5'11".. OBL was 6'5".

Forum List

Back