Why did democrats forget 911 was a inside job

lmao.gif

They didn't forget, they became afraid of the social psyops because they were already alienated from each other by 40 years of media manipulation.

They also never knew "9-11 was an inside job". The post 9-11 disinformation campaign mislead 9-11 truth and designed their slogans to represent a "generalization" and so could never SHOW it was an inside job.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Why did democrats forget 911 was a inside job ?

Damn are you in the dark.are you serious? I expected Eots to have a better explanation than what he gave and would have answered it but I see he didnt and I will have to do it now.The dems and repubs sleep in bed together.their the same party.They are like pro wrestlers,inside the ring they pretend to hate each other but outside the ring,they hang out together and are very good buddies.There used to be in fact many photos on the net showing Clinton golfing with The Bush's and going on canoe trips together.Dude both parties are corrupt.Neither represent the people.The people that were serving in office who said they wanted a new investigation have been kicked out of office and are no longer serving anymore.You need to look at this video.take a couple hours out of your time and view it.you'll learn that reason afterwards.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/ame]

Last edited:
There's a difference between Democrats and Republicans beyond the cosmetic?

To hell with that Inside Job crap. Do the physics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caATBZEKL4c]YouTube - Gravitational Collapse onto Cumulative Supports[/ame]

psik

Here is a question for all you 9/11 truthers out there.

Why did the Democrats Not hold hearings on 9/11 & Iraq war when they came to power????

already answered in my previous post.again i fail to understand how you can acknowledge that Oklahoma city was an inside job.

Not only did other white supremacist know, but the government knew, likely participated, & ATF were not in the Murrah building when the blast happened because they were warned on their pagers not to come in.

see I thought you were one of the few rare intelligent ones here at this site because of this well thought out intelligent reply and all those videos you used showing that oklahoma city was an inside job,why is it that you made such a good post as this but your posts on 9/11 are so ignorant? thats what I dont get. you acknowleded here that Okc was an inside job,so WHY is it impossible for you to look outside the box and think for yourself that 9/11 was ALSO an inside job?:cuckoo: havent you read the book debunking the 9/11 debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory book,or any of the other well written books of david ray griffith? doesnt sound like it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back