Why did Comey do it?

he did it because he doesn't want that crooked Pol- hiLIARy in the WH

At least that is an honest answer. More than I have expected from the right for a long time.
ummm.... I'm a Progressive you Dem Establ puppet BULLDOG :eusa_eh: I supported Bernie before he withdrew after Dem Establ Dirty Tricks

You should ask Admin if you can change your user name to BULLPUP because you're so naive :rofl:

I know you are butt hurt because Bernie lost, but it's made you a little nuts.
..... said the naive/gullible Establ Dem drone

He knew there was zero chance that the letter would not become public.
link?

Oh thats right, your one of the resident Establ crony Dem cheerleaders. Never mind
Yep, we all know how circumspect the republican recipients of that letter are, especially considering all the misleading leaks they provided during previous investigations.
Dems are the same Buddy. A pox on BOTH of their houses. They merely take turns at the trough. You need to stop being a patsy for the Dems.

I know my party is far from perfect, and I don't agree with everything they do, but at least it hasn't completely thrown integrity away like the right has done for so long. If it wasn't for lies and exaggeration, the right would have nothing to say. Just look at the threads started here by the right, better than 90% based on lies.
ummm..... whatever you have to tell yourself kid BULLDOG :cuckoo: Tell us how many Banksters Obama prosecuted again :eusa_whistle:

Since when is it the president's job to prosecute anybody? Isn't that up to our legal system to do?

link?

Oh thats right, your one of the resident Establ crony Dem cheerleaders. Never mind
Yep, we all know how circumspect the republican recipients of that letter are, especially considering all the misleading leaks they provided during previous investigations.
Dems are the same Buddy. A pox on BOTH of their houses. They merely take turns at the trough. You need to stop being a patsy for the Dems.

I know my party is far from perfect, and I don't agree with everything they do, but at least it hasn't completely thrown integrity away like the right has done for so long. If it wasn't for lies and exaggeration, the right would have nothing to say. Just look at the threads started here by the right, better than 90% based on lies.
ummm..... whatever you have to tell yourself kid BULLDOG :cuckoo: Tell us how many Banksters Obama prosecuted again :eusa_whistle:

Since when is it the president's job to prosecute anybody? Isn't that up to our legal system to do?
AGAIN w/ the water- carrying for the crony Establ types. :eusa_eh: Be proud :thup:

he did it because he doesn't want that crooked Pol- hiLIARy in the WH

At least that is an honest answer. More than I have expected from the right for a long time.
ummm.... I'm a Progressive you Dem Establ puppet BULLDOG :eusa_eh: I supported Bernie before he withdrew after Dem Establ Dirty Tricks

You should ask Admin if you can change your user name to BULLPUP because you're so naive :rofl:

I know you are butt hurt because Bernie lost, but it's made you a little nuts.
..... said the naive/gullible Establ Dem drone

You're even sounding like a RWNJ. Come back Dottie. The world is still the same as it was before Bernie.

AGAIN w/ the water- carrying for the crony Establ types. :eusa_eh: Be proud :thup:

I don't carry water for anybody. I mean what I say, and Hillary is the best candidate by far. Only an idiot would fall for the continuous right wing lies and innuendo.

I don't carry water for anybody. I mean what I say, and Hillary is the best candidate by far. Only an idiot would fall for the continuous right wing lies and innuendo.

Hilarious. I mean Hilaryious.

Yet you believe the right wing crap.

I am in the "anyone but Hillary "Rotten" Clinton" camp now. Election day is looming upon us. I am going to do what I think is best for this country and that is not voting for a person who has a proven track record of lies and distortions.

I am in the "anyone but Hillary "Rotten" Clinton" camp now. Election day is looming upon us. I am going to do what I think is best for this country and that is not voting for a person who has a proven track record of lies and distortions.

If I believed 1/10 of the accusations I would be right beside you. Odd that after 30 years of attacks, the right hasn't found one thing to hang her on. She's smart, but nobody is smart enough to get away with what she has been accused of for that long if they really are guilty.

NEWSFLASH!!! you're one of the primary crony dem establ water carriers on this board :thup:

Someone had to tell you :itsok:as its abundantly clear that you drank the kool aid already

If I believed 1/10 of the accusations I would be right beside you. Odd that after 30 years of attacks, the right hasn't found one thing to hang her on. She's smart, but nobody is smart enough to get away with what she has been accused of for that long if they really are guilty.

Lol.

Please put me on ignore BULLPUP as its clear that the crony Establ Dems can do no wrong in your kool aid- glazed, eyes

So, just what do you guys think is going to happen to Hillary?
Look at what happened already in the polls -- Hillary dropped like a rock.

The general election for POTUS will now become a squeaker either way, and the Senate will remain GOP.

All because of Comey.

I would vote for Big Bird before I would vote for that crook, Hillfarts.
I didn't know who Big Bird was but then I found out this

:3

You guys don't have Sesame Street over there?? Shocking! :eek: It should a staple children's show everywhere. I learned SO much from Sesame Street when I was little.

Here we don't have Sesame Street :crybaby:
But now thanks to Internet I can see some episodes :D

Forum List

Back