Why Did Brandeis University Cave In to CAIR ?

Once again, the CAIR organization has been throughly investigated by both the Bush and Obama justice departments and never charged or convicted of anything.

And I encourage any and all patriotic American citizens to become a dues paying member of CAIR.

In order to help the American Muslim community achieve it's goals and further the muslim agenda for America. ... :cool:

We might if the end game was to ship a hate filled anti semite like you to live in Egypt.

Be careful. If somebody who reads this knows who you are, after calling this fine lady a "slut", they just might decide to approach you in a parking lot somewhere, and kick the shit out of you.
I shouldn't have called her a "slut".

"Lying Nasty Whore" would have been a better description. .. :cool:

You pretty much just called YOURSELF that. :lol:

So you support genital mutilation and the complete subjugation of women.
Only jews do that.......and I am not a jew. .. :cool:

FALSE! It is one of the common practices of the uncivilized, barbaric savages known as Muslims. The Beta Israel of Ethiopia, is the only Jewish group known to have practiced it. This is a drop in the bucket compared to Muslims who do it throughout North Africa and elsewhere, for the preservation of virginity and reduction of female sexual desire, a deranged trait common to Islam.

Islamic Law on Female Circumcision

Female Genital Mutilation: An Islamic Crime | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back