Why Did Black People Vote for Obama?

Great topic. I am one of "those black people" who voted for Obama. And since I post here on a fairly regular basis, I read the drivel that some of the brain dead idiots post here about the "freebies"

The Republican party first needs to take a step back and recognize that they did not win the election because "blacks voted for Obama".

They lost the election because Obama captured the Hispanic vote, the Asian vote, the female vote and the vote of young first time voters.

The "black vote" was NOT the pivotal vote that won the election for Obama.

I voted for Obama because the message that the Republicans delivered to the masses was convoluted, and in many ways insensitive to women and minorities in general.

What I see is that the very same idiots who are still fuming about "blacks voting for Obama" are missing the big picture. Hispanics are the fastest growing contingent in America as we speak, and women outnumber men because on average they live longer than men which means they will vote in more elections.

Blacks represent approximately 12% of the population, and within that 12% an even smaller percentage are registered voters, which makes one ask the question, "why does anyone even care who the Black population votes for"?

That is my question, because truth be told, although I voted for Obama, he was the better choice between one which was awful and he who was a slight cut above.

There are far more pressing issues that plague black communities throughout the country that cannot be solved by any politician.

Bravo. I concur.

Thank you Poet. In my humble opinion black citizens do not have a viable stake in the politics of this country. We would be better served by collectively pooling resources to rebuild our communities ourselves. Even though The Nation of Islam is reviled and feared, they have done more to rehabilitate black citizens and promote a self reliance agenda than any single politician ever.....which is probably WHY they are feared.

I would even support a separate tax paid by black citizens who earn at a higher than average rate to fund start up businesses and urban renewal projects in predominately black communities.

Did you know that within predominately Asian communities that they own over 85% of the businesses, the same percentage is relatively close for Hispanics, and of course the same applies to whites.

However, in predominately black communities, black business ownership is less than 2%.

That is a travesty that only we can fix.

Wow. Common sense, at last. Excellent.

Interesting. Yeah, I said that. Interesting. First off "coming incorrectly', means exactly what you're accusing me of doing. Being flippant, arrogant, talking down to, and/or abrasive. I don't know why I should be the first one to yield, or apologize, when people presume(d) to know me, via my posts, which is a limited view, to say the least. Really? Harry D, made some valid points? In whose eyes? Yours? Because I saw none of that...what I saw was an indignant white man, who thought I was "out of line". And yes, I am arrogant. And uppity. And a whole bunch of other shit. But I'm not ashamed, though others want me to be. Walk a fucking mile in my shoes, before you get off judging me. And it's not about victimhood. Am I complaining, or pointing out the warts and sores, clearly visible, on certain posters, who are pretending to be the Emperor, in The Emperor's New Clothes. They are the ones pretending that their shit doesn't stink. I know mine does, but I have the common sense to spray some AirWick, after I shit. These bitches come for me, right and left, day after motherfucking day, and I'm expected to shut up and be a good little negro and take it, like a prostitute taking a 12 inch dick, because ifn you want this money, you betta smile and act like you like it, ho. I'm not the one. I'm angry. I'm pissed. And I'm mortified that folks would even try me...me, who despite racism at Univ. of Houston, despite racism on my job of 15 years as a certified cardiopulmonary tech, persevered, and refused to be defeated.
And in my 10 + years on political debate forums, I've encountered the same....racism, bigotry, and homophobia...and I'm supposed to be ok with that?????
You damn straight I come across as dismissive, abrasive, and arrogant. Try looking in a mirror and ask yourself how you could be more conducive to promoting "good will" and benefit of the doubt. How many folks in this mf'er, stereotype, as a mf'ing rule. I'm not your typical n-word...I'm an educated, intelligent negro. Your worst nightmare. And I have command of the English language. Another thorn in your collective side.
Play nice, and you get nice in return. But when has that ever happened? So, don't get all self righteous and high and mighty with me, when no olive branch has ever been extended. And again, there is no victim here, only calling folks out on their hate and animosity towards me. It's said you can draw more bees with honey than with vinegar....but methinks, folks 'round here, have no honey, having never seen or tasted it.

'when people presume(d) to know me, via my posts, which is a limited view'. It's a messageboard ... posts are how people get to know others and one can only respond to the view that is presented. If you want people to respond to you differently expanding what you present would help.

'indignant white man who was out of line' Aren't you the same poster who said you were raised to see people as people not as color? From the posts I've read of yours, it didn't take.

You believe that since you're an 'educated, intelligent negro' that is somehow a collective thorn in my side? Huh?? How does your being educated and smart bother me? As for being black ... who cares? It's just a color. Who you are inside is what counts.

'So, don't get all self righteous and high and mighty with me'. Uh, where was I ever self righteous, high or mighty?

(Most) people don't have hate or animosity towards you but I do believe that you believe they do. The chip on your shoulder must truly be a heavy burden for you.

I don't get an uppity vibe from you. Arrogance and anger? Yeah.

Was just trying to let you know that not everyone who disagrees with you is a racist, bigot or homophobe. <--- Is that even a word? I'm tired, gotta run. The damn alarm goes off in five hours.

LOL. What a chuckle. Thanks for that. I'm pleasantly amused. Sorry about the alarm. I can sleep in. Don't hate.

So your response is ... nothing? You didn't even try to answer my questions, you simply dismiss them. Which is what you did to Harry. No denial of my comments leads me to believe that you agree with what I posted.

'don't hate' ... what, that you can sleep in? I don't. Why would that even be your response?

I see Harry jumped back in and once again, you dismiss his questions. Tell me, why do you automatically think that someone - especially a conservative - who disagrees with Obama's policies is doing so because Obama is black, rather than it being because conservatives and progressives have polar opposite povs?

Again, aren't you the poster who said they were raised not to see color but rather to see people as people? So why do you say that but then do the opposite?

Interesting. Yeah, I said that. Interesting. First off "coming incorrectly', means exactly what you're accusing me of doing. Being flippant, arrogant, talking down to, and/or abrasive. I don't know why I should be the first one to yield, or apologize, when people presume(d) to know me, via my posts, which is a limited view, to say the least. Really? Harry D, made some valid points? In whose eyes? Yours? Because I saw none of that...what I saw was an indignant white man, who thought I was "out of line". And yes, I am arrogant. And uppity. And a whole bunch of other shit. But I'm not ashamed, though others want me to be. Walk a fucking mile in my shoes, before you get off judging me. And it's not about victimhood. Am I complaining, or pointing out the warts and sores, clearly visible, on certain posters, who are pretending to be the Emperor, in The Emperor's New Clothes. They are the ones pretending that their shit doesn't stink. I know mine does, but I have the common sense to spray some AirWick, after I shit. These bitches come for me, right and left, day after motherfucking day, and I'm expected to shut up and be a good little negro and take it, like a prostitute taking a 12 inch dick, because ifn you want this money, you betta smile and act like you like it, ho. I'm not the one. I'm angry. I'm pissed. And I'm mortified that folks would even try me...me, who despite racism at Univ. of Houston, despite racism on my job of 15 years as a certified cardiopulmonary tech, persevered, and refused to be defeated.
And in my 10 + years on political debate forums, I've encountered the same....racism, bigotry, and homophobia...and I'm supposed to be ok with that?????
You damn straight I come across as dismissive, abrasive, and arrogant. Try looking in a mirror and ask yourself how you could be more conducive to promoting "good will" and benefit of the doubt. How many folks in this mf'er, stereotype, as a mf'ing rule. I'm not your typical n-word...I'm an educated, intelligent negro. Your worst nightmare. And I have command of the English language. Another thorn in your collective side.
Play nice, and you get nice in return. But when has that ever happened? So, don't get all self righteous and high and mighty with me, when no olive branch has ever been extended. And again, there is no victim here, only calling folks out on their hate and animosity towards me. It's said you can draw more bees with honey than with vinegar....but methinks, folks 'round here, have no honey, having never seen or tasted it.

Harry D, made some valid points? In whose eyes? Yours? Because I saw none of that...what I saw was an indignant white man, who thought I was "out of line".

here is me being indignant.....Poet said White people who question Obama it is because he is black,end of story......i asked him...."Hey Poet....question for you......are people allowed to be against what the president wants without it being racial"......that's me being indignant.......he "rebuffed" me twice,would not answer.....so then i said i guess the answer must be no.....then he answered and and threw me right into the tent with all the people he perceives to be racist.....who was indignant here?....who was out of line?.....

.I'm an educated, intelligent negro......who also as it turns out is an asshole....

I'm sorry, but it was a stupid question. And why would you be asking me in the first place. Am I some kind of authority....all the naysayers seem to think not. So to ask me, if people are allowed to do anything is misguided, in the first place. People can do or be whatever they want, independent from me. Hello? I say no one has proved that their discontent with the President isn't "race-based". And, further, how would one go about proving that it isn't, is the question.....which you can't seem to answer. Oops.

No, you're not an authority no one said you were. He asked because of the previous statement you made about people who were against Obama's policies are against them because he is black. You made the statement then get all bristly because someone questioned your statement.

Do you even know how message boards work?

Oh....a little insight would have been helpful. I've been misunderstood. I have absolutely no problem with differing opinions. Who, in their right mind expects everyone to agree with him or her? What I cannot abide is opinions coupled with insults, feigned outrage, or pejoratives. Anyone I have on ignore, came "incorrectly", used racist pejoratives, or got personal. I don't have to tolerate nonsense. And it's not up to me if people cannot engage, honestly, and respectfully. Trouble is, all of the culprits have their asses on their necks, are beyond arrogant and think that 'white privilege" entitles them to talk to me, any kind of way. I, repeatedly, tried to dialogue and was "rebuffed". It's over. So I don't know Anachronism, or care who he is or what he did. I'm poet...deal with it.

I understand were you're coming from with most of what you said (although what 'came "incorrectly" means I have no idea) but your last five sentences? Come on. I read the posts between you and Harry D. He made some valid points, you disagreed with him so you dismissed him. He didn't say anything arrogant or racist.

What you're (mis)reading in most other's posts isn't racism or some white privilege talking down to you nonsense, it's posters responding to your arrogance. I don't say that to be mean, I say it because you post things like this: "I'm poet...deal with it'. Uh yeah, that comes off as arrogant. And when someone disagrees with a policy of Obama's you believe it's due him being black, even when the poster tells you otherwise. You then demand 'proof' of their claim, balk and dismiss any links they provide as 'written/done by whites to keep blacks down' (paraphrasing), say you can't read their minds so they can't prove their intent isn't racist ... which reads to me that you believe their intent is racist, even when it's not. The icing on the cake? All you need to prove your pov is to say 'because I'm a fucking, hardcore, liberal Democrat. And that's all of it, in a nutshell. Nothing more to prove. I voted for Gore (a white man) and Kerry (another white man). Where is the racism?'. Hmmm, and you don't see how statements like these might make people rebuff you?

Seriously? You sound like a five year old making up some lame-assed rules on the playground because you are not quite adept at playing well with others so you shield yourself with rules or just ignore anyone who rubs you the wrong way. Yeah, yeah you can do whatever you want to do, not saying otherwise. Just .... I don't know, lighten up some! Lots of differing povs here, both sides of the aisle and while yes, there are some out and out racists posters, most aren't.

If you continue on the ignore path you'll end up just like Anachronism did, he had half the board on ignore. Then you end up only talking to people who fall in with your way of thinking, no different ideas floating in. Who knows, maybe that's what you want.

Zoom all that is going to happen is he is going to say you are a bigot and put you on ignore.....this guy cant handle differing dialogue....but lets not forget....we are dealing with a superior intellect...where i don't know....

Well, he certainly didn't offer any further discussion he merely dismissed anything I said. Very odd.

'when people presume(d) to know me, via my posts, which is a limited view'. It's a messageboard ... posts are how people get to know others and one can only respond to the view that is presented. If you want people to respond to you differently expanding what you present would help.

'indignant white man who was out of line' Aren't you the same poster who said you were raised to see people as people not as color? From the posts I've read of yours, it didn't take.

You believe that since you're an 'educated, intelligent negro' that is somehow a collective thorn in my side? Huh?? How does your being educated and smart bother me? As for being black ... who cares? It's just a color. Who you are inside is what counts.

'So, don't get all self righteous and high and mighty with me'. Uh, where was I ever self righteous, high or mighty?

(Most) people don't have hate or animosity towards you but I do believe that you believe they do. The chip on your shoulder must truly be a heavy burden for you.

I don't get an uppity vibe from you. Arrogance and anger? Yeah.

Was just trying to let you know that not everyone who disagrees with you is a racist, bigot or homophobe. <--- Is that even a word? I'm tired, gotta run. The damn alarm goes off in five hours.

LOL. What a chuckle. Thanks for that. I'm pleasantly amused. Sorry about the alarm. I can sleep in. Don't hate.

So your response is ... nothing? You didn't even try to answer my questions, you simply dismiss them. Which is what you did to Harry. No denial of my comments leads me to believe that you agree with what I posted.

'don't hate' ... what, that you can sleep in? I don't. Why would that even be your response?

I see Harry jumped back in and once again, you dismiss his questions. Tell me, why do you automatically think that someone - especially a conservative - who disagrees with Obama's policies is doing so because Obama is black, rather than it being because conservatives and progressives have polar opposite povs?

Again, aren't you the poster who said they were raised not to see color but rather to see people as people? So why do you say that but then do the opposite?

Uh, you're not that clever to try and turn my own words against me. Find me people who are being people rather than people being color conscious. I'm not the one upset by a black man being in the Oval Office, yet, lo, after all these posts, you can't prove that you're not.
I'm not answering stupid questions, or ones you already know the answers to. The lot of you are dishonest posters, and you've made this about me, instead of political discourse. Live with it. I'm not playing your game.

Harry D, made some valid points? In whose eyes? Yours? Because I saw none of that...what I saw was an indignant white man, who thought I was "out of line".

here is me being indignant.....Poet said White people who question Obama it is because he is black,end of story......i asked him...."Hey Poet....question for you......are people allowed to be against what the president wants without it being racial"......that's me being indignant.......he "rebuffed" me twice,would not answer.....so then i said i guess the answer must be no.....then he answered and and threw me right into the tent with all the people he perceives to be racist.....who was indignant here?....who was out of line?.....

.I'm an educated, intelligent negro......who also as it turns out is an asshole....

I'm sorry, but it was a stupid question. And why would you be asking me in the first place. Am I some kind of authority....all the naysayers seem to think not. So to ask me, if people are allowed to do anything is misguided, in the first place. People can do or be whatever they want, independent from me. Hello? I say no one has proved that their discontent with the President isn't "race-based". And, further, how would one go about proving that it isn't, is the question.....which you can't seem to answer. Oops.

No, you're not an authority no one said you were. He asked because of the previous statement you made about people who were against Obama's policies are against them because he is black. You made the statement then get all bristly because someone questioned your statement.

Do you?

Uh, you're not that clever to try and turn my own words against me. Find me people who are being people rather than people being color conscious. I'm not the one upset by a black man being in the Oval Office, yet, lo, after all these posts, you can't prove that you're not.
I'm not answering stupid questions, or ones you already know the answers to. The lot of you are dishonest posters, and you've made this about me, instead of political discourse. Live with it. I'm not playing your game.

wtf? How do you even read what I wrote as me trying to be 'clever and turn your own words against you'?

Once again, you're asking someone to 'prove that they're not against Obama because he is black vs. because of his policies'. Hello? Did you even read what I wrote?? " ... who disagrees with Obama's policies is doing so because Obama is black, rather than it being because conservatives and progressives have polar opposite povs?" But you refuse to accept people's word at face value and somehow believe, truly, that it is all about skin color. With Obama, with yourself. I do not believe you when you say that your were raised to see people as people; your statements prove that.

Paul Ryan was touted as a conservative when he was picked as Romney's running mate. I called bullshit on that from the start, based on Ryan's voting record. He voted big gov't spending, especially when Bush was president. But according to you I'm holding that pov because Ryan is white and not because of his record of big gov't spending. I mean, if skin color is your pov on my disagreeing with Obama's policies (regardless of my pointing out otherwise) then logically that would have to be your pov with all politicians.

Again, you dodge any questions from me then turn around claim that I'm playing some kind of game. The only one playing a game here is you.

Last edited:

Do you?

Once again, you just ignore that which you won't (can't?) answer.

You present your pov then get offended when people ask questions about your pov. :confused:

You present arrogance and anger then get offended when you are replied to in kind.

Your game is weird.

Are 95% of black voters Democrats? Yes or No?

And you're point is?

If it's to show that blacks vote party and not skin color then explain how Obama got app. 90 percent of the black vote over Hillary in the 2008 primaries.

If they didn't vote for color then I would argue the black vote would have been more evenly split.

The point is...I am asking if 95% of black voters are Democrats. I thought it was a pretty clear question.

Why ask a question you already know the answer to?

PS. Google is your friend.

1# He's black. These people are highly tribal.
2# He gives or talks a good game towards giving them more free shit.
3# They trust him as he's black and a brother. Good luck being white and wanting to push sane economics that are for limited government.

this right here Poet is the kind of person who has a problem with the President being a black guy......not people like me fuckhead.....so throw your dam tent somewhere else....

i asked you because of what you said.......and why was that a stupid question?....you make a statement as stupid as what you said.....i will ask a question about what you said.....its called having a conversation......and as far as proving discontent with the president is not race based.....if you are talking about one of his policies and you are not calling him the "Kenyan" or "Obammy" but calling him the President or Obama that might be a clue.....but you immediately threw me in with all your perceived evil white guys just for asking that question......Ooops......

Please. How pedestrian. How puerile an answer was that? Posing a question does not denote a conversation, moron. It denotes a question being asked. A repartee or discourse denotes a conversation, a "back and forth". And excuse me? How does talking about one of the President's policies, and addressing him respectfully, preclude one from harboring "racist views", going in? That doesn't prove anything. I'm waiting for "proof positive" that your disdain or disagreement with Barack Obama isn't "race-based". And for you and your ilk, it's problematic. The fact is, it can't be determined. We have no lie detectors here, that can be employed. And your word certainly isn't good enough, based on your past rhetoric, so........moving on.

ok i tried .....obviously your such a racial person nothing will work with asswipes like you....so fuck you Poet.....you are no different than any White bigot here.....every thing with you is racial......and you will be treated as such by me....and as for you being intelligent?...i sure as hell dont see it....all i see is an old bitter bigoted Black Gay man taking out all his preconceived racial frustrations out on everyone around him....take your head out of your Ass Poet.....your not looking to good....

I understand were you're coming from with most of what you said (although what 'came "incorrectly" means I have no idea) but your last five sentences? Come on. I read the posts between you and Harry D. He made some valid points, you disagreed with him so you dismissed him. He didn't say anything arrogant or racist.

What you're (mis)reading in most other's posts isn't racism or some white privilege talking down to you nonsense, it's posters responding to your arrogance. I don't say that to be mean, I say it because you post things like this: "I'm poet...deal with it'. Uh yeah, that comes off as arrogant. And when someone disagrees with a policy of Obama's you believe it's due him being black, even when the poster tells you otherwise. You then demand 'proof' of their claim, balk and dismiss any links they provide as 'written/done by whites to keep blacks down' (paraphrasing), say you can't read their minds so they can't prove their intent isn't racist ... which reads to me that you believe their intent is racist, even when it's not. The icing on the cake? All you need to prove your pov is to say 'because I'm a fucking, hardcore, liberal Democrat. And that's all of it, in a nutshell. Nothing more to prove. I voted for Gore (a white man) and Kerry (another white man). Where is the racism?'. Hmmm, and you don't see how statements like these might make people rebuff you?

Seriously? You sound like a five year old making up some lame-assed rules on the playground because you are not quite adept at playing well with others so you shield yourself with rules or just ignore anyone who rubs you the wrong way. Yeah, yeah you can do whatever you want to do, not saying otherwise. Just .... I don't know, lighten up some! Lots of differing povs here, both sides of the aisle and while yes, there are some out and out racists posters, most aren't.

If you continue on the ignore path you'll end up just like Anachronism did, he had half the board on ignore. Then you end up only talking to people who fall in with your way of thinking, no different ideas floating in. Who knows, maybe that's what you want.

Zoom all that is going to happen is he is going to say you are a bigot and put you on ignore.....this guy cant handle differing dialogue....but lets not forget....we are dealing with a superior intellect...where i don't know....

Well, he certainly didn't offer any further discussion he merely dismissed anything I said. Very odd.

well i cant argue there.....this one is pretty odd.....but then we were told that's how he is from some posters that knew him from another board....so no surprise there....

what the fuck?.....you have proven to be even more color conscious than the bigots here.....geezus......do you read what you post before you post it?.....and many of us are dishonest?.....what the fuck are you?.....

And you're point is?

If it's to show that blacks vote party and not skin color then explain how Obama got app. 90 percent of the black vote over Hillary in the 2008 primaries.

If they didn't vote for color then I would argue the black vote would have been more evenly split.

The point is...I am asking if 95% of black voters are Democrats. I thought it was a pretty clear question.

Why ask a question you already know the answer to?

PS. Google is your friend.
I don't know the answer...that's why I am asking. Are 95% of black voters Democrats? Yes or no?

wtf? How do you even read what I wrote as me trying to be 'clever and turn your own words against you'?

Once again, you're asking someone to 'prove that they're not against Obama because he is black vs. because of his policies'. Hello? Did you even read what I wrote?? " ... who disagrees with Obama's policies is doing so because Obama is black, rather than it being because conservatives and progressives have polar opposite povs?" But you refuse to accept people's word at face value and somehow believe, truly, that it is all about skin color. With Obama, with yourself. I do not believe you when you say that your were raised to see people as people; your statements prove that.

Paul Ryan was touted as a conservative when he was picked as Romney's running mate. I called bullshit on that from the start, based on Ryan's voting record. He voted big gov't spending, especially when Bush was president. But according to you I'm holding that pov because Ryan is white and not because of his record of big gov't spending. I mean, if skin color is your pov on my disagreeing with Obama's policies (regardless of my pointing out otherwise) then logically that would have to be your pov with all politicians.

Again, you dodge any questions from me then turn around claim that I'm playing some kind of game. The only one playing a game here is you.

Please. You're not going to contradict me, on how I was raised. My mother was a saint, but, she too was a victim of rampant racism. A district manager, connived with the principal of her school to scapegoat her (Lord knows for what reason, because she was an outstanding 1st grade teacher, beloved by her students), and had her go before a hearing to determine her competency. So all of the evil white and Hispanic teachers were gossiping about whether or not she was going to return next semester. Well, as fate (and God) would have it, the evil outgoing principal was being replaced with my mother's schoolmate from college, who knew of her outstanding qualities, and squashed the whole mess, to everyone's chagrin. And because God is not that fond of pretty, but He sho' don't like ugly....the outgoing principal, died of a heart attack, three months later. Sweet justice.
But I digressed.
Please. Are you insane? Why would I take any of you at your word? I do believe it is all about skin color and race. And you and no one here, can prove that your problems with President Obama are "policy-driven", because we can't know your heart nor your mind.
And you lie. I never said that your convictions concerning Ryan were "race-based". The topic isn't Ryan or any other politician. The topic is President Obama, and the right's attempts to undermine his presidency and demonize him and his family.
As you have seen....I don't play...certainly not with miscreants.

Do you?

Once again, you just ignore that which you won't (can't?) answer.

You present your pov then get offended when people ask questions about your pov. :confused:

You present arrogance and anger then get offended when you are replied to in kind.

Your game is weird.

I guess you'll have to deal with it. Or not.

1# He's black. These people are highly tribal.
2# He gives or talks a good game towards giving them more free shit.
3# They trust him as he's black and a brother. Good luck being white and wanting to push sane economics that are for limited government.

this right here Poet is the kind of person who has a problem with the President being a black guy......not people like me fuckhead.....so throw your dam tent somewhere else....

Oh, turnabout is fair play. You know how you people love to lump all black people together and make blanket indictments about them? Well, I'm lumping you with him, to return the favor. How does it feel? Not so nice, is it? Too bad.

i asked you because of what you said.......and why was that a stupid question?....you make a statement as stupid as what you said.....i will ask a question about what you said.....its called having a conversation......and as far as proving discontent with the president is not race based.....if you are talking about one of his policies and you are not calling him the "Kenyan" or "Obammy" but calling him the President or Obama that might be a clue.....but you immediately threw me in with all your perceived evil white guys just for asking that question......Ooops......

Please. How pedestrian. How puerile an answer was that? Posing a question does not denote a conversation, moron. It denotes a question being asked. A repartee or discourse denotes a conversation, a "back and forth". And excuse me? How does talking about one of the President's policies, and addressing him respectfully, preclude one from harboring "racist views", going in? That doesn't prove anything. I'm waiting for "proof positive" that your disdain or disagreement with Barack Obama isn't "race-based". And for you and your ilk, it's problematic. The fact is, it can't be determined. We have no lie detectors here, that can be employed. And your word certainly isn't good enough, based on your past rhetoric, so........moving on.

ok i tried .....obviously your such a racial person nothing will work with asswipes like you....so fuck you Poet.....you are no different than any White bigot here.....every thing with you is racial......and you will be treated as such by me....and as for you being intelligent?...i sure as hell dont see it....all i see is an old bitter bigoted Black Gay man taking out all his preconceived racial frustrations out on everyone around him....take your head out of your Ass Poet.....your not looking to good....

Learn the difference between "you're" and "your". Your vs. You're - English Grammar

Forum List

Back