Zone1 Why Do Black People Tell White People That They're Supposed to See Color?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Because if you don't see color apparently you don't see racism. Isn't that racism against their own race though because they're downgrading it? That doesn't make any sense. 😕 (And yes I've heard black people say this before.)

Blacks are programmed to think about race from the moment they're born.
All of their movies, their TV shows, and Democrats pretty much turned productive American's into 6 generations of welfare and living off the government. 70%+ of having children out of wedlock guarantees poverty.
They're all too poor to afford proper I.D.s and they can't seem to figure out how to use a Xerox machine like white people. They need to hold positions that they aren't qualified for. And they need to be allowed to buy homes they can't afford or never had to qualify for. Just think diversity.

Black privilege needs to end. This discrimination against whites needs to be made illegal.
I'm starting to see something different.

Seems to me a lot of black people are put off by the bed wetting DEI, unless they were already as stupid as carnival freaks like MarcATL or IM2. They see this agenda for what it is. Where I work I'm around every sort of person. It's a global corporation though, so they can transfer people from anywhere in the world as long as ICE moves the paperwork. It is noticeable how well people there work with each other in spite of communication issues and cultural ones. It's say its way better than anyplace in government that I've worked in with similar demographic spreads. There I saw people deliberately undermine and sabotage each other, and managers takes sides.

Since I escaped that soul crushing hellish slavery in 2015, I think "race" relations have improved as bed wetters attempted to exacerbate tensions. Maybe some people are instinctively rejecting the manipulation because it's unnatural to be deliberately ignorant like all bed wetters are. I could be wrong, but from my experience over the last few years I see less animosity and more willingness to accomplish goals with people regardless of bed wetter victim category.

Except the queers, they still annoy everyone. Just sayin...

Whites like the OP see color and lie about being colorblind. You guys do this all the time.

Because if you don't see color apparently you don't see racism. Isn't that racism against their own race though because they're downgrading it? That doesn't make any sense. 😕 (And yes I've heard black people say this before.)
Provide a source, as stated in the rules.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The OP is totally correct. The modern liberal perspective that they are teaching in colleges, is that colorblindness is racism. They say you have to see someone’s color, so you can understand their experience and adjust your behavior accordingly. Ironically, it’s the same rational that causes women to clutch their purses when they see a black man.

The phrase is a metaphor. Of course, anyone literally sees skin color, but you're not supposed to let it effect how you treat or view people. Basically, the conservative position.

The leftist position demands you assume people who are black have elevated secret knowledge of race and traumatic examples of racism to the exact level that their grandparents experienced in the 1960's democrat south during segregation and Jim Crow (Democrat policies).

The CRT/BLM position is that you have to discriminate now and in the future to make up for past discrimination. So, radical woke black folk are free to think horrible things about white people with no guilt/remorse, and teach that mindset to future generations.. and claim it's not racist to do so... then wonder why there's division amongst the races.

Forum List

Back