Why christians leave 'Israel'?

Pappe is OFF TOPIC----why is he DIVERTING?
the topic is "WHY CHRISTIANS ARE LEAVING ISRAEL"

He did not even say they are leaving------he addressed
demographic shifts way back in the post world war II era when
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people were involved in demographic
shifts all over the world

Ethnic Cleansing is all practices Israel has been continuously carrying out for the past 65 years to make the lives of Palestinians miserable, to force them to leave their homes and lands. Palestinian Christians are as much a victim of this as other Palestinians are. And Arabs in both Israel and Occupied Palestine suffer discriminatory practices.

If they had not been leaving as a result of ethnic cleansing by Israel, the percentage would be 10 percent, not 2 percent. And about the present numbers, they are also a bit misleading as I expect they count Christians in East Jerusalem which Iis not part of Israel but part of Occupied Palestine. From what I have read, the percentage of Christians is if anything less in the OPT, so I dont think the percentages throughout Israel and the OPT are greater than 2 percent.

Ethnic cleansing? You sound more ridiculous by the minute, Sherri! By the minute! You should get a job at the UN! They too have ignore the genocide of 4 million people in S. Sudan and 7 million ethnic cleansing - living in refugee camps in sub human conditions in order to focus ALL OF THEIR ATTENTION AS IN ALL- ALL - ALL on Israel and her "Crimes against Humanity while turning a complete blind eye to every single genocide perpetrated by Islam, Sherri. The children who have been victimized are stick thin, their ribs showing through, people being starved by these racist arab muslims who were identified by the Former Slave from Sudan who gave the speech at Durbin Conference. Where are the pictures of starving children in Gaza, Sherri? Where are the pics of starving men and women, Sherri? Oh! That's right! No one is starving in Gaza. There are people in the USA going hungry, folks! But not in Gaza! I've seen the photos of the beautiful hotels going up in Gaza, luxury resort if you ask me! The photos of all of you on the beaches over there swimming and having a great time! How many Israel bloggers remember when those photos came out! It put a whole in their oppression story big enough to drive a mac truck through!!!

You know! The man you accused of being a propagandist because he exposed YOU as one! How did he expose you, Sherri? He openly told Durbin Conference UN has been deceiving the world with these false accusations against Israel while ignoring the real genocide by arab Muslims in Sudan. You must have felt like the wicked witch who got hit with water in the Wizard of Oz! Oh! The Truth! I'm melting! I'm melting! .................

He plainly stated that Israel is not to blame for the suffering of people in Gaza. It is put upon them by their own people - Hamas - now that they installed Sharia Law we can only expect the horror stories to increase. Yes, it was never Israels idea for any human living by them to live in refugee camps but your propagandist buddies believed that if the people forced to stay there. Their own people KEPT THEM IN THAT SITUATION. Not the Israelis.

In fact, unlike you, Sherri, when Palestinians encounter Israeli doctors and nurses the consistent feedback is, these people treated me with the best of care, they were kind, they were wonderful, these are not bad people! Oh! How Miss Sherri Hates those reports, Folks!

This woman could not be a Christian. I see no evidence of it whatsover. She doesn't even know her bible, folks! If she had read it she would have found out Jesus is a JEW for Heavens Sakes!

Oh! The irony of it all! I have never met a christian in my life who defends terrorists day and night as Sherri does.

You need help, Lady! - Jeremiah

You need to read Illan Pappes book The Ethnic Cleansing Of Palestine. And face Reality, that would be a good thing, too. Palestinian Christians speak about the struggles they face in that 60 Minutes story, as well, and in the document they drafted called Kairos Palestine. Kairos Palestine was patterned after a similar Kairos document written by Christians living under Apartheid in South Africa.

I doubt they are. There has not been a word about it from IFCJ, ICEJ, SUFI,VOM, or any other christian organization that supports Israel. Not a word.

Jeremiah----to which "jesus" do you refer? Sherri worships the islamic
Jesus----- he was an arabic speaking (and reading and writing) palestinian
who considered the bible (OT) and judaism to be perversions and never heard
the word "zion" which was not invented until 1893. He never drank wine---
and did eat camel burgers. His nickname was ISA

Why would anyone listen to someone in Sudan to learn about the lives of Christians in Palestine instead of listening to what Christians in Palestine are saying themselves?

About Kairos Palesfine: "As Palestinian Christians we hope that this document will provide the turning point to focus the efforts of all peace-loving peoples in the world, especially our Christian sisters and brothers. We hope also that it will be welcomed positively and will receive strong support, as was the South Africa Kairos document launched in 1985, which, at that time proved to be a tool in the struggle against oppression and occupation. We believe that liberation from occupation is in the interest of all peoples in the region because the problem is not just a political one, but one in which human beings are destroyed.We pray God to inspire us all, particularly our leaders and policy-makers, to find the way of justice and equality, and to realize that it is the only way that leads to the genuine peace we are seeking." About | A Moment of Truth | ???? ???

If they had not been leaving as a result of ethnic cleansing by Israel, the percentage would be 10 percent, not 2 percent. And about the present numbers, they are also a bit misleading as I expect they count Christians in East Jerusalem which Iis not part of Israel but part of Occupied Palestine. From what I have read, the percentage of Christians is if anything less in the OPT, so I dont think the percentages throughout Israel and the OPT are greater than 2 percent.

Ethnic cleansing? You sound more ridiculous by the minute, Sherri! By the minute! You should get a job at the UN! They too have ignore the genocide of 4 million people in S. Sudan and 7 million ethnic cleansing - living in refugee camps in sub human conditions in order to focus ALL OF THEIR ATTENTION AS IN ALL- ALL - ALL on Israel and her "Crimes against Humanity while turning a complete blind eye to every single genocide perpetrated by Islam, Sherri. The children who have been victimized are stick thin, their ribs showing through, people being starved by these racist arab muslims who were identified by the Former Slave from Sudan who gave the speech at Durbin Conference. Where are the pictures of starving children in Gaza, Sherri? Where are the pics of starving men and women, Sherri? Oh! That's right! No one is starving in Gaza. There are people in the USA going hungry, folks! But not in Gaza! I've seen the photos of the beautiful hotels going up in Gaza, luxury resort if you ask me! The photos of all of you on the beaches over there swimming and having a great time! How many Israel bloggers remember when those photos came out! It put a whole in their oppression story big enough to drive a mac truck through!!!

You know! The man you accused of being a propagandist because he exposed YOU as one! How did he expose you, Sherri? He openly told Durbin Conference UN has been deceiving the world with these false accusations against Israel while ignoring the real genocide by arab Muslims in Sudan. You must have felt like the wicked witch who got hit with water in the Wizard of Oz! Oh! The Truth! I'm melting! I'm melting! .................

He plainly stated that Israel is not to blame for the suffering of people in Gaza. It is put upon them by their own people - Hamas - now that they installed Sharia Law we can only expect the horror stories to increase. Yes, it was never Israels idea for any human living by them to live in refugee camps but your propagandist buddies believed that if the people forced to stay there. Their own people KEPT THEM IN THAT SITUATION. Not the Israelis.

In fact, unlike you, Sherri, when Palestinians encounter Israeli doctors and nurses the consistent feedback is, these people treated me with the best of care, they were kind, they were wonderful, these are not bad people! Oh! How Miss Sherri Hates those reports, Folks!

This woman could not be a Christian. I see no evidence of it whatsover. She doesn't even know her bible, folks! If she had read it she would have found out Jesus is a JEW for Heavens Sakes!

Oh! The irony of it all! I have never met a christian in my life who defends terrorists day and night as Sherri does.

You need to read Illan Pappes book The Ethnic Cleansing Of Palestine. And face Reality, that would be a good thing, too. Palestinian Christians speak about the struggles they face in that 60 Minutes story, as well, and in the document they drafted called Kairos Palestine. Kairos Palestine was patterned after a similar Kairos document written by Christians living under Apartheid in South Africa.

You need to read the bible about the ethnic cleansing of the Jews for past 4000 years. I'd say they have your Arabs beat by a long shot. You always seem to miss the big story, Sherri. How is that? As a lawyer who was trained to look for motive above all it would appear there is only one answer, Sherri. You have ignored it purposely in order to work out the assignment and agenda you've been given.

I wouldn't want to be one to stand before the LORD and give an account for spreading propaganda for the enemies of Israel. I would be shaking like a leaf if that were the only evidence of "works" I could offer on that day. Shaking like a leaf! - Jeri

I doubt they are. There has not been a word about it from IFCJ, ICEJ, SUFI,VOM, or any other christian organization that supports Israel. Not a word.

He writes and he speaks about the past ethnic cleansing and ethnic cleansing that continues through today. So do many others, like Miko Peled.

According to poll in Bethleem most christians leave Holy Lands because of zionist restrictions and occupation, it's political ethnic cleansing.

More details:
Why Are Palestinian Christians Leaving Israel? - Aaron Taylor | God's Politics Blog | Sojourners

why-are-palestinian-christians-leaving-israel

That is a total lie. For one thing I've never met a Christian who wasn't a zionist. I still haven't. - Jeri

* G-d of Israel states clearly, those who bless Israel shall be blessed, those who curse her shall be cursed.. ALL born again Christians bless Israel and support Israel as the homeland of the Jews. That is all it means. There isn't some big elaborate club behind Zionism! It means you love the G-d of Israel. Very simple. Those who are haters of G-d or deny Him as the One True G-d are usually not Zionists although I am meeting more and more unbelievers who support Israel because they can see through the lies and propaganda and are horrified at how the Palestinians murder their own young in order to blame Israel for it. - Jeremiah

You need to read the bible about the ethnic cleansing of the Jews for past 4000 years. I'd say they have your Arabs beat by a long shot. You always seem to miss the big story, Sherri. How is that? As a lawyer who was trained to look for motive above all it would appear there is only one answer, Sherri. You have ignored it purposely in order to work out the assignment and agenda you've been given.

I wouldn't want to be one to stand before the LORD and give an account for spreading propaganda for the enemies of Israel. I would be shaking like a leaf if that were the only evidence of "works" I could offer on that day. Shaking like a leaf! - Jeri

I choose to follow the commands of Jesus and to confront Injustice with Truth. He shows me who God is and I read Matthew 23 to see how He spoke against Injustice in His world. And He is my example to follow and I follow where He leads me.

This is The Introduction of KP, a cry of help issued to other Christians in this world and to all in this world and a cry of help lifted up to God: "The KAIROS Palestine Document We, a group of Christian Palestinians, after prayer, reflection and an exchange of opinion, cry out from within the suffering in our country, under the Israeli occupation, with a cry of hope in the absence of all hope, a cry full of prayer and faith in a God ever vigilant, in God’s divine providence for all the inhabitants of this land.Inspired by the mystery of God’s love for all, the mystery of God’s divine presence in the history of all peoples and, in a particular way, in the history of our country, we proclaim our word based on our Christian faith and our sense of Palestinian belonging – a word of faith, hope and love.Why now? Because today we have reached a dead end in the tragedy of the Palestinian people. The decision-makers content themselves with managing the crisis rather than committing themselves to the serious task of finding a way to resolve it.*The hearts of the faithful are filled with pain and with questioning: What is the international community doing? What are the political leaders in Palestine, in Israel and in the Arab world doing? What is the Church doing? The problem is not just a political one. It is a policy in which human beings are destroyed, and this must be of concern to the Church. We address ourselves to our brothers and sisters, members of our Churches in this land. We call out as Christians and as Palestinians to our religious and political leaders, to our Palestinian society and to the Israeli society, to the international community, and to our Christian brothers and sisters in the Churches around the world." Kairos Palestine Document, a prayerful call of Palestinian Christians to End the Occupation | Friends of Sabeel -- North America

According to poll in Bethleem most christians leave Holy Lands because of zionist restrictions and occupation, it's political ethnic cleansing.

More details:
Why Are Palestinian Christians Leaving Israel? - Aaron Taylor | God's Politics Blog | Sojourners

That is a total lie. For one thing I've never met a Christian who wasn't a zionist. I still haven't. - Jeri

* G-d of Israel states clearly, those who bless Israel shall be blessed, those who curse her shall be cursed.. ALL born again Christians bless Israel and support Israel as the homeland of the Jews. That is all it means. There isn't some big elaborate club behind Zionism! It means you love the G-d of Israel. Very simple. Those who are haters of G-d or deny Him as the One True G-d are usually not Zionists although I am meeting more and more unbelievers who support Israel because they can see through the lies and propaganda and are horrified at how the Palestinians murder their own young in order to blame Israel for it. - Jeremiah

Those are not words of Jesus.

He writes and he speaks about the past ethnic cleansing and ethnic cleansing that continues through today. So do many others, like Miko Peled.

He must have missed the latest report out this week. The Jews are being forced out of Yemen. Where is his article about that story? Anyone who would like to assist in their making Aliyah to Israel can contact IFCJ. The Jews of Yemen are being targeted right now while Sherri continues to churn out one false distraction after another. The Christians in Israel are not leaving. Ridiculous. The real story is the Jews are leaving Yemen!!!!

Tell them why Sherri.

-Jeremiah

I choose to follow the commands of Jesus and to confront Injustice with Truth. He shows me who God is and I read Matthew 23 to see how He spoke against Injustice in His world. And He is my example to follow and I follow where He leads me.

If you were a follower of Jesus Christ you would not be defending the people who are murdering his children and brethren. There is no greater injustice happening in the world today. Wake up! - Jeri

Christians leave because life is difficult for them, living under Occupation if they live in Gaza or the West Bank or Occupied East Jerusalem , and living with discrimination if they live within the internationally recognized borders of Israel. For Christians inside Israel, many were ethnically cleansed from the Christian villages they grew up in and many still seek to return to those villages and lands in the Galilee. Elias Chacour wrote two books about living in Israel after being ethnically cleansed from his Christian village. He is today Archbishoo of the Melkite Christian Church in the Galilee. He wrote Blood Brothers and We Belong To The Land.

More details:

Those are not words of Jesus.

The Words of Jesus are found in the Bible, Sherri. Not the Koran. Issa is not the same Jesus as the Jesus of the Bible. Jesus said He came to do the will of his Father. What is the will of the Father? Bless Israel. There you go! - Jeri

- Jeri

Christians leave because life is difficult for them, living under Occupation if they live in Gaza or the West Bank or Occupied East Jerusalem , and living with discrimination if they live within the internationally recognized borders of Israel. For Christians inside Israel, many were ethnically cleansed from the Christian villages they grew up in and many still seek to return to those villages and lands in the Galilee. Elias Chacour wrote two books about living in Israel after being ethnically cleansed from his Christian village. He is today Archbishoo of the Melkite Christian Church in the Galilee. He wrote Blood Brothers and We Belong To The Land.

Benny Hinn is a Palestinian and a great friend to Israel. He doesn't agree with you and your friend. Wonder why. - Jeri

Please post his story on the ethnic cleansing of Yemen Jews. Where is it? Put it up!

"But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." Matthew 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,. Jesus tells me to love my enemies. And Palestinians are not even my enemies. I just received a message from a Palestinian student I had not spoken to in awhile, I never physically met her, and her words to me were we all love you and miss you. Do I hate the ones who love me? No. I reject your Hate for and of Palestinians.

Forum List

Back