Why christians leave 'Israel'?

Here is the truth we later learned about Jenin, from Amnesty. There were not hundreds killed in 1 day or a few days in Jenin alone, but in four months in operations in Bethlehem and Nablus and Jenin and Ramallah, Israel killed nearly 500 Palestinians. And the Amnesty Report itself confirms how humanitarian groups were kept out of Jenin for days, and that is what explains the initial inaccurate reports by news media that hundreds were being killed in Jenin.

"I have been in urban environments where house to house fighting has happened: Rwanda, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Colombia, and a city struck by a massive earthquake: Mexico city. The devastation seen in Jenin camp had the worst elements of both situations. Houses not just bulldozed or dynamited but reduced almost to dust by the repeated and deliberate coming and goings of bulldozers and tanks. Houses pierced from wall to wall by tank or helicopter gun ships. Houses cut down the middle as if by giant scissors. Inside, an eerie vision of dining or bedrooms almost intact. No signs whatsoever that that bedroom or dining room or indeed the house had been used by fighters. Gratuitous, wanton, unnecessary destruction. Children’s prams, toys, beds everywhere. Where were those children? I do not know, but I do know where the survivors will be in the future." [Javier Zuniga Amnesty International’s Director of Regional Strategy who entered Jenin refugee camp on 17 April 2002

On 29 March 2002 the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) launched a new offensive, Operation Defensive Shield, in Palestinian residential areas. According to the IDF, the purpose of the offensive, like the incursions into refugee camps which preceded it in March and the occupation of the West Bank which followed in June, was to eradicate the infrastructure of "terrorism", in particular following Palestinian armed groups’ killing of 80 Israeli civilians between 1 March and 1 April.(1) The offensive began with an attack on President Yasser Arafat’s headquarters in Ramallah. The IDF then entered Bethlehem, Tulkarem and Qalqiliya from 1 April, followed by Jenin and Nablus from the nights of 3 and 4 April. They declared areas "closed military areas", barring access to the outside world. The IDF cut water and electricity in most areas, and imposed strict curfews on residents within the towns. In Jenin and Nablus a tight cordon of tanks, armoured personnel carriers and soldiers was thrown around the areas where the IDF carried out operations: Jenin refugee camp and Nablus old city. Houses were intensively attacked by missiles from Apache helicopters. After the first day those killed or wounded in Jenin and Nablus were left without burial or medical treatment. Bodies remained in the street as residents who ventured outside to collect or attend to the dead or injured were shot. Tanks travelling through narrow streets ruthlessly sliced off the outer walls of houses; much destruction of property by tanks was wanton and unnecessary. In one appalling and extensive operation, the IDF demolished, destroyed by explosives, or flattened by army bulldozers, a large residential area of Jenin refugee camp, much of it after the fighting had apparently ended.
In the four months between 27 February and the end of June 2002 – the period of the two major IDF offensives and the reoccupation of the West Bank - the IDF killed nearly 500 Palestinians. Although many Palestinians died during armed confrontations many of these IDF killings appeared to be unlawful and at least 16% of the victims, more than 70, were children. More than 8,000 Palestinians detained in mass round-ups over the same period were routinely subjected to ill-treatment(2) and more than 3,000 Palestinian homes were demolished

Document - Israel and the Occupied Territories: Shielded from scrutiny: IDF violations in Jenin and Nablus | Amnesty International

Sherri

Here is the truth we later learned about Jenin, from Amnesty. There were not hundreds killed in 1 day or a few days in Jenin alone, but in four months in operations in Bethlehem and Nablus and Jenin and Ramallah, Israel killed nearly 500 Palestinians. And the Amnesty Report itself confirms how humanitarian groups were kept out of Jenin for days, and that is what explains the initial inaccurate reports by news media that hundreds were being killed in Jenin.

Sherri

LOL sherri you grow more and more comical by the minute------"JENIN was closed
off because of military activity so we HAD TO LIE and claim we saw thouands dead"
do you do stand up comedy?

What "EXPLAINS" the "initial inaccurate news reports" ---is that Isa repecters
ARE FILTHY LIARS, Is there some reason why isa-respecters cannot report---
"we cannot get in so we do not know"?? I have a good memory I remember
the CLAIMS OF SEEING AND SMELLING THE THOUSANDS DEAD

I was in New York City on 9-11-01-----there were places I could not go----Lots
of DETOURS and cops directing crowds here and there -----was I supposed to
INVENT seeing things and smelling things? You isa-respecters ---respect an
interesting form of "journalism" Long ago---my english comp prof---told me--
your writing style is JOURNALISTIC ----lacking in poetic grace of style.---for
a science major that is not at all a problem. Well---I do not believe I would have
made it as an ISA RESPECTING JOURNALIST EITHER_-----I lack the CREATIVITY---
but you got it,, sherri-------in leaps and bounds

ALL of these attacks on Christianity. but you will find here so called human beings who call themselves Christian Zionists who will defend Israels attacks. Just warning you, you will hear from them! They give a bad name to Christianity and defending attacks on Christians is most certainly not a command of Jesus.

The above poster is a liar. No Jewish person attacks Christianity, With this poster, it's the other way around . Things happen to us because ( her quote) We reject Jesus as our Messiah. When asked about other religions. Ensures Christianity, this " Christian" says nothing. The Fogel Family was killed with their infant decapitated; this " Christian" said the Fogel family deserved it and " She reaps What She Sows". This " Christian" expressed joy when two Israeli pilots were killed " Jesus" would be proud of all the above

ALL of these attacks on Christianity. but you will find here so called human beings who call themselves Christian Zionists who will defend Israels attacks. Just warning you, you will hear from them! They give a bad name to Christianity and defending attacks on Christians is most certainly not a command of Jesus.

The above poster is a liar. No Jewish person attacks Christianity, With this poster, it's the other way around . Things happen to us because ( her quote) We reject Jesus as our Messiah. When asked about other religions. Ensures Christianity, this " Christian" says nothing. The Fogel Family was killed with their infant decapitated; this " Christian" said the Fogel family deserved it and " She reaps What She Sows". This " Christian" expressed joy when two Israeli pilots were killed " Jesus" would be proud of all the above

Veteran do not stifle dear sherri----she is very interesting ----she has
accused jews of "attacking" christianity I AM FASCINATED---I hope
she can tell us in what way jews on this board or any other board
ATTACK CHRISTIANITY------sherri----over to you......

later on we can discuss what muslims really say about christianity--for
those interested----if you want to know about the islamic stance on
christians-----find an intelligent talkative pakistani-----and say you are
a jew

Jesus would not be proud of anything Sherri doing here but I have to question if he even knows her. I am not so convinced that Sherri ever was a Christian. Nothing is making sense here. She knows a few scriptures but nothing significant. She could be getting it off of a website and copying it.

The problem with the internet is you really don't know who someone is - they can claim to be one thing and turn out to be another. I don't put much stock in what Sherri says.

Jesus would not be proud of anything Sherri doing here but I have to question if he even knows her. I am not so convinced that Sherri ever was a Christian. Nothing is making sense here. She knows a few scriptures but nothing significant. She could be getting it off
of a website and copying it.

The problem with the internet is you really don't know who someone is - they can claim to be one thing and turn out to be another. I don't put much stock in what Sherri says.

Jeremiah----sherri's utter lack of knowlege of the bible seems
very consistent with that which she claims as her background---which is
Texan baptist. I am sure you already know that MOST americans never
read the bible----you may not know---but I do----if you say to an
Iranian muslim----"did you read the koran"----most will laugh derisively.
Not a whole lot of jews read the bible either----I have a sister-in-law
(whom I Love with all my heart.....**??** ) who was an English
Lit. major ----she commented once on some bit of literature---but
made a mistake regarding a biblical allusion within that writing---which
I,,, (idiot that I am) corrected. She declared,, as if I was being
INDICTED FOR A REPUGNANT CRIME---- "YOU READ THE BIBLE"??????
I answered in the affirmative and she ----sneered with disdain and rolled
her eyes. How anyone can become learned in ENGLISH LITERATURE
and not have a clue as to what those endless bibilical allusions are
all about is beyond me----but there it is. SHE is a 'reader'----she always
carries a book -------but somehow----the bible is not one of her targets.
Lots of americans never read a whole book in their lives.
Getting back to sherri----she clearly never really read the bible with
any level of comprehension-----she seems to get her stuff from
precooked "INTERPRETATIONS" only----and some really vile
propaganda-----which ----lets face it-----she KNOWS WELL
I have known lots of muslims----who were educated in muslim lands.
They did not have to read the koran to "KNOW" all about how
their illiterate grandmothers "interpret" it -----and they also "KNOW"
all about the bible------which is openly discussed in mosques as
in the discussions proving that "islam is superior" Thus they tend
to "KNOW" all about the bible in something like the same way
sherri "knows"

I am not discussing Libya, I am discussing Palestine..

Before the retaking of east Jerusalem by Israel the muslim scum destroyed Jewish cemeteries they used Jewish headstones to pave roads:evil:

Sherri is not impressed-----HOWEVER----I believe that there was a custom
way back ----of transferring the skeletal bones----of persons left in tombs
(as was the real jesus) and his followers-----and putting them in bone boxes--
for storage (something like a space saving device?) Notables among jews
were often buried on the MOUNT OF OLIVES cemetary----Tell sherri what happened
to the mount of olives in 1948----maybe the issue will impress her maudlin
little spririt

Jesus would not be proud of anything Sherri doing here but I have to question if he even knows her. I am not so convinced that Sherri ever was a Christian. Nothing is making sense here. She knows a few scriptures but nothing significant. She could be getting it off

sherri "knows"

Unfortunately that is true, Rosie. Most Americans never read the bible and many who profess to be christians don't read it either. They own one but they don't open it very much. I can tell because of some of the stuff I read on this board. Sherri is a prime example.

Jeremiah---- An interesting point for discussion I am sure
you have heard the term "WAR OF ATTRITION" It is the
Jihadist MODUS OPERANDI ----for conquest. and has been
very openly acknowleged as the method used more more
than 65 years against the jews in the former "palestine"
----basically it is terrorism-----dead bodies here and there---rapings,
bombings ----and now the most important contribution ---
to the world----nail bombs and even bomb on ass sluts.

The objective is to simply drive the target AWAY ----.
What is really interesting about this phenomenon--is
that jihadist propaganda always includes TRIUMPHANT
declarations >>>>

>>> THE JOOOOS ARE LEAVING
BECAUSE ISRAEL STINKS ------AND ---
--THE CHRISTIANS ARE LEAVING BECAUSE
THE JOOOOOS STINK ?????????
just think---they admit that their tactic is a
****WAR OF ATTRITION****

but actually have no faith in their own agenda
and attribute their imagined SUCCESS
to factors unrelated to their own
EFFORTS (aka jihad)

Last edited:
Pride cometh before a fall, those are words you should heed, the person who does not know the words of Jesus. I will pray for you, you need prayer and you need to read the words of Jesus.

Not interested in your filthy distortions of my words or your filthy beliefs about my belief in Jesus. I did not say what you claimed I said. Frankly, I think it all goes back to your rejection of Jesus as Messiah and hate of Christians.

There she goes talking about the Jews and their rejection of " jesus" The Jews do not hate Christians. Throughout history it has been the opposite. Yet she talks about TOLERANCE? LOL

Major Religions Ranked by Size

Above are all the major religions. Obviously the majority do not believe in " jesus" Wonder if the " christian" hates them? She learned a lot in her " church"

Above is the " christian" who claimed the Fogel Family deserved it . She doesn't hate Jews? Jews on the board hate Christians? Let her post one example. She won't because she can't.

sherri "knows"

Unfortunately that is true, Rosie. Most Americans never read the bible and many who profess to be christians don't read it either. They own one but they don't open it very much. I can tell because of some of the stuff I read on this board. Sherri is a prime example.

I have never heard a person claim to be a Christian who knew less about Jesus then Jeremiah. So, your post is hilarious.

Christians leave Israel/Palestine because life is made difficult for nonJews by the Israeli Occupier of Palestine.

Jesus would confront the Jews head on about theses Injustices, the same way He confronted Jewish leaders in Matthew 23.

Sherri

Jesus would not be proud of anything Sherri doing here but I have to question if he even knows her. I am not so convinced that Sherri ever was a Christian. Nothing is making sense here. She knows a few scriptures but nothing significant. She could be getting it off of a website and copying it.

Christian Zionists are first and foremost Zionists, so they know nothing about Jesus, they are Idolators. In light of that, all you write in your post is completely predictable, I cannot expect anything at all from a nonbeliever like you. I expect you do not see any Palestinian Christians who dare to criticize your God, Israel, as real Christians either. But, who cares? It is not for you to judge me or any other Christian. Jesus tells me I will be hated for following Him, I expect and welcome your Hate. Sherri

Mary Masrieh Hazbouns diary ends, as she tells of her family leaving Palestine.

November 1, 2004 She writes that this is the first entry since June 29, her birthday and the day she arrived in the US "in order to start a new life here and forget about my whole life in my beloved country, Palestine. To the world it is still not a country, but to me it is a country that we have the right to live in. I am twenty years old, but I feel I am much older from everything I have seen in my life. I lived all my life in Bethlehem-being a Christian was not a problem there. There are many Christians living there with Muslims, and we all live together as one family. I suffered from the Occupation and seeing innocent people and children being killed without reason. "

She writes that the last 3 years were the worst in the WB. They slept with shooting and bombing every day everywhere. And there were curfews, and they could not even go out to buy food, sometimes for two weeks at a time. She writes once she went outside in her garden and a bullet was fired towards her and her little cousin and it went through the door beside them. About preparing to leave and leaving, she writes, "I would go to sleep every night with tears and pain in my heart...I feel that Palestine is my mother and she is sick, she is suffering and in real pain, but I would never think of leaving her. I would rather die then leave her. I have sad memories with my friends, my university, and being a singer I have a lof of nice memories doing concerts in church.. Noone can feel the pain of occupation unless you live it. .."

She writes that her mother and she and her brothers did not want to leave but her father insisted they would have a better future if they left.

Mary and her family moved to Chicago, she graduated from Harper College, Northwestern University, Illinois, in 2006.

Stolen Voices Young Peoples War Diaries From World War I To Iraq, Edited Zlata Filipovic and Melanie ChaLLENGER, 2006

Jeremiah>>

sherri>>
I have never heard a person claim to be a Christian who knew less about Jesus then Jeremiah. So, your post is hilarious.

Christians leave Israel/Palestine because life is made difficult for nonJews by the Israeli Occupier of Palestine.

Jesus would confront the Jews head on about theses Injustices, the same way He confronted Jewish leaders in Matthew 23.

irosie
I am fascinated, Sherri-----what is it you think you know about Jesus that
jeremiah does not?

You should learn something about Matthew 23 ---which is obviously a part of
the new testament that you know in the same way lots of people in the USA

know that the koran reports that muhummad married Aisha when she
was six years old.

as to Matthew ---the most important thing you need to know about him--
is that he was a jew. The language he spoke was aramaic----and that

he was versed in the bible and the talmud is obvious from his alleged
writing -----which seems to me to be a bit mistranslated. I am intrigued
over the allusion to "DILL" As far as I know ----dill was not used

in Israel at that time. Coriander was---maybe that "dill" is really
coriander. In any case there is really nothing remarkable about
that which Matthew----the pharisee claims that Jesus said
about his fellow pharisees ------its stuff derived from talmudic and
mishnaic writings Unless you understand the allusions----you have
not the vaguest idea what it means. BTW---cumin and mint are
specifically EXCLUDED from tithe----according to the interpretations
of the PHARISEES. Since you did not know that----you have no idea
what that entire passage really means (cumin and mint---were used---
I even know the hebrew words for those-----but my poor hubby----who
was brought up in a community of jews that NEVER strayed far
from Israel and who studied in the classical manner --(that means
he can quote the bible chapter and verse and his hebrew approaches
perfection) has no word for DILL other than "that ashkenazi herb"

Dill is a nice feathery leafy thing-----used lots in northern european
cuisine------but it did MAKE ITS way all over the world ----I even found
it once in a curry recipe. I am almost sure it was not used in Israel
2000 years ago No doubt the greeks and romans knew about it-
I am almost sure that it was NOT cultivated in Israel 2000 years
ago. Does it show up in TEX-MEX???

Perhaps Jeremiah knows if the Gospel of Matthew----was found
wirtten in ARAMAIC ---or GREEK?.

Last edited:
PS---the christian population of Israel is rising-----
true to form---it is falling in MOST if not all--
---"muslim lands" In the discussions of
populations ---their rise and fall and GENOCIDE---
the issue is ABSOLUTE NUMBERS----not
"percentage in 1920" Christians are also FLEEING
to Israel from muslim countries------How many christians
FLED to gaza this year? I wonder how the Syrian
christians are doing in Jordan and Turkey.

Of course-----there is really no reason for ARAB CHRISTIANS
from syria to have any problem seeking refuge from the
"civil war" in syria----there are SO MANY "arab countries"
that boast "EQUALITY" -----they could flee to saudi arabia
or kuwait----or any of the several fantastically wealth
oil emirates

sherri "knows"

Too bad your " Jesus" isn't confronting the Muslims on how they treat Christians, you fake Bible thumper. Lol

Forum List

Back