Why christians leave 'Israel'?

Is the whore Sherri really trying to say Jews treat Christians worse than Muslims do?

where have you been, Gravity??? of course muslims treat christians LOTS
better than do jews. Everyone is HAPPY in lands ruled by muslims under
shariah law----it is the IDEAL SYSTEM----UTOPIAN Jews are happy too.
ECSTATIC !!!!!! Now even hindus are happy and so are buddhists. Ask
Saigon -----just be sure not to ask any hindus, or buddhists or---certainly not
any christians from pakistan or zoroastrians from mumbai or jews from yemen---
for some STRANGE REASON they ALL LIE ABOUT how happy they are or were,
Don't ask Hindus or christians from Kenya either----about how well they get along
with muslims. Dont ask any Syrian christians who are safe and sound in the USA
about it either but if some syrian christian still in syria gets online---you can ask him--
------don't ask safe and sound coptic christians either. Just get all your
asking done with ----sherri and saigon ----and maybe even our good friend
sunni and with people still living in muslim countries or who have lots of
relatives over there.

Ok so the Christians are all lying about how Muslims treat them? got it. :thup:

According to Sherri if you don't defend terrorists stealing Israeli land you are not a Christian, Gravity. Her name for Jesus is ISSA. Wrong Jesus. - Jeri

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the land." I like Matthew Henrys Commentary on Matthew 5:5, it is very rich, both in addressing who the meek are and in discussing the land/earth that they shall inherit. Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

What lands did your muslim pals inherit, Sherri? Please list them here.......

You obviously did not read the Commentary. Meekness speaks about individuals and each individuals relationship with God. It is kind of an open question whether that means an individual has to be a Christian or not. And the land may refer to physical land or Heaven or both. I accept I do not have all the answers to these questions. But what I do know meekness is what is Blessed. Meekness connotes finding strength in God and not self or weapons or nations. It is dying to self and living for God. It is putting all ones trust in God, it is relying only on God. It is turning first and foremost to God for our needs and strength. It is embracing nonviolence and renouncing violence, because when we use violence against another we are not turning everything over to God. I was reading a letter written from a Palestinian in Gaza during Cast Lead, to his daughter. He said the world has forsaken us and we have only God and we are reaching out to show Gods love to one another, to help each other, as Israel bombs us. His wife was a doctor trying to save lives of the injured. That is meekness. The woman who once shared this letter online in a blog collected the letters and wrote a book about her parents and her own experiences. Someday, I need to buy that book and read it.

Christians in the fake country of Palestine are murdered by muslims. LIke this man was.

Palestinian Christian Killed in Gaza

Rami Khader Ayyad, the 32-year-old director of the Teacher’s Bookshop, Gaza’s only Christian book store, was found lying dead on the street with a gunshot wound to the head. He was also stabbed numerous times.

Simon Azazian, a spokesman at the Palestinian Bible Society, a group associated with the victim’s bookstore, told the AP that Christians in Gaza believe Ayyad was martyred.

“We feel Rami was killed for his Christian faith,” he said. Earlier this year, Ayyad’s bookstore was firebombed. He reportedly received death threats on a regular basis for what Muslim extremists perceived as his evangelistic work.

Murdered just like Christians in all muslim countries are routinely murdered.

Christians in the fake country of Palestine are murdered by muslims. LIke this man was.

Palestinian Christian Killed in Gaza

Rami Khader Ayyad, the 32-year-old director of the Teacher’s Bookshop, Gaza’s only Christian book store, was found lying dead on the street with a gunshot wound to the head. He was also stabbed numerous times.

Simon Azazian, a spokesman at the Palestinian Bible Society, a group associated with the victim’s bookstore, told the AP that Christians in Gaza believe Ayyad was martyred.

“We feel Rami was killed for his Christian faith,” he said. Earlier this year, Ayyad’s bookstore was firebombed. He reportedly received death threats on a regular basis for what Muslim extremists perceived as his evangelistic work.

Murdered just like Christians in all muslim countries are routinely murdered.

But of course the Christians are still better off with the Muslims than with those murderous Jews.:eek:

The concept of "being meek" as a very righteous characteristic
is the essence of Pharasaical Judaism. It shows up as whole
chapters in the writings of the talmud and mishnah in a time
when the entire rest of the world virtually woshipped aggression
and MACHO shows of brutality. The romans certainly did not
value meekness". In fact muslims I have known in the past
DISDAINED the idea and rejected it in "ISA--PBUH"
as a kind of proof that christians are "perverse liars"

the person characteristically NOT meek---is called
CHUTZPAN (to be called "CHUTZPAN" is a really
severe admonishion to a naughty child or
an asshole of an adult The word sorta means
"BOLDFACED")
The word in hebrew is "anavah" (?sorta)--
Moses is described as the "MOST--'anav' of all men"
which is sorta why G-d loved him-----
(those anyone who read the bible read that
some time in his/her life.) For whole essays on the
subject. The ANAV issue refers to a person's conduct
in the world----in society---as how he presents himself
among his fellows and all people. Of course for muslims
being a "slave" of allah is an issue as is a belief
in PREDESTINATION ----but that is not
what ANAV implies. For whole essays on the issue
see some person sometimes nicknamed RABBAN

for the record---people who know NO HEBREW---
have no chance in deciphering that which is
expressed in the bible. Matthew was a jew---
he used the syntax known to jews of his time.

the word which someone mistranslated as
"land" ---actually refers to THE WORLD
in the sense that it is used in 'INHERIT
THE EARTH" It is a kind of superlative
---indicating such persons are considered---
sorta great persons of great merit.

What I am going to post about is from a diary of a young girl who lived in Bethlehem in 2002, a Palestinian Christian. The book is entitled Stolen Voices Young Peoples Wsr Diaries From World War I to Iraq, Edited by Zlata Filipovic, author of Zlata's Diary, and Melanie Challenger. She lived through the violence of 2002 in Bethlehem and then her family moved to Chicago. I tell her story because it is the story of why Christians leave Israel/Palestine. I will break this up over a number of posts.

***** "As a dog returns to its vomit, so a sherri repeats its folly" ---from the book of
Proverbs -----the sherri---as per its custom opened a thread with a lie------
"christians are leaving Israel" ---when ---IN FACT ---the christian population
of Israel is RISING whilst the christian populations of her beloved isa-respecting
lands have historically inflicted genocide upon their christian populations ---
a process which continues to this very day.

Under the auspices of the worshippers of Isa----the entire christian populations
of both arabia and yemen and afghanistan etc etc are---all gone---dead or
fled----nearby they are dwindling ---from pakistan, to indonesia and even to
kenya

Just as every land invaded by the JIHADIST ISA respecters harbored
a PRIOR jewish population----so, too---did they ---harbor christian
populations. Even in SUDAN ---christianity PRECEDED ---the jihadists
who murdered them in the millions in recent decades and enslaved their
children

just as expat SYRIANs hesitated for decades to murmur
against both PAPA ASSAD AND BABY ASSAD---and
expat HAITIANS hesitated to murmur against
PAPA DOC AND BABY DOC-----lets try to remember that
the public comments of a christian from Bethlehem reflect
concern for the friends and relatives-----back home

The young Palestinian Christian girl's name is Mary Masrieh Hazboun and her diary entries begin on April 8, 2002. She writes from Palestine, from Bethlehem. She begins speaking of "Monday last week" waking up at 1:00 am and hearing bombing and shelling everywhere. At 4:00 am, she ran to her mothers room and hid under the bed because the bombing seemed closer. Her father counted 20 tanks around their house, they had entered the old town of Bethlehem near the Nativity Church. Her father had a shop in that area. She says since the prior day noone was allowed to look out from their windows or go onto the street. The windows had all been covered with blankets, she describes feeling as if they were buried. Her family lives on one floor of a house and her uncle and his family that includes three young children live on the other floor. And they are all staying together on one floor where they feel safer and just watching TV. She describes Bethlehem as really a small town where Muslims and Christians live together and where they know everyone. They knew Omar Salahat who was killed while he was checking on his restaurant. She writes, on Page 248, "They kill anything that moves, even a cat." She is speaking of the Israelis, who she says went into many shops and she says they stole 10 kg (22 lbs of gold) from her uncles friends jewlery shop.This is all discussed on pgs 247-248 of Stolen Voices Young Peoples War Diaries From World War I to Iraq , Edited by Zlata Filipovic and Melanie Challenger Forward by Olara Otunnu Penquin Books 2006

Last edited:
how REMARKABLE a "young" girl caught in the midst of war is frightened by it--
She hid under her parents' bed? ok Long ago I learned that when dealing
with gross liars ----make note of that which they "leave out" Much later--
when I came to testify in court as a witness----the lawyer advised me-----"do not
leave out details----the more TRUE details you reveal---the more credible
is your testimony. -- "young girl" like six years old? ten years old?
14? 18?

I have lived in places in the USA----that saw RIOTS ------gun fire
and even the STATE MOUNTIES in full riot gear----right outside my
door-------I AM NOT IMPRESSED I nailed the windows down---
blocked view and kept my kid away from any place a bullet could reach
HIM---------USA riots In order to make sure he did not wander---
I sat up all nite-------whilst he slept in a safe spot on the floor see?
I AM NOT IMPRESSED--------I did not know for a few days that the
kid who lived just below me lay dead of a knife would. SO? The deaths
of two people close to my kid during those days did have an effect on him.
One of them was murdered by an ISA-RESPECTER for the glory of allah

April 11, 2002 Mary decribes the day as the worst day, because of what is happening elsewhere in Palestine, especially Jenin. Hundreds killed, dead bodies lying in the streets for days, noone can bury them, no TV allowed in to televise what is happening. She hears tanks near her room but it has become nornal to her. She goes to sleep to the sound of bullets and awakes to the sound of bullets. She went out to buy bread and the tanks started to shoot, she says 2 days earlier a man was killed on the street while bringing food to his family. He violate the curfew because his family was in need of food. The situation in the church is unchanged, she called Father Rafael, a priest there, and he told her they had not eaten in 6 days. She writes, "In this world, the truth is buried. When you say a word of truth, you are smashed and killed under their tanks." Pg 248 Stolen Voices Young Peoples War Diaries From World War I To Iraq

April 12, 2002 She says they are now allowed to go out for 2 hrs so she sits in the garden. People are rushing to buy food. 5 minutes earlier she heard a tank near her house shoot in the air while everyone was outside. She thanks God noone was injured. 2 days earlier, a Muslim was buried in the church, there was no other place to bury him. She says she knows so many people in the church under Israeli siege, living with no food for a week. She writes of all that has changed in her neighborhood, damaged roads, crashed cars, damaged trees, she says Bethlehem is not Bethlehem anymore. And she writes, "Now there is no difference between life and death. I prefer death so I dont see those evil crimes done to my people. Maybe it will be safer in the other world near God. My cousin asked, Why cant we play and have fun like other children in this world? What did we do to suffer? I laughed and told him that it is a crime to be a Palestinian." pgs 248-249 Stolen Voices Young Peoples War Diaries From World War I to Iraq, Edited by Zlata Filipovic and Melanie Challenger, Penquin Books, 2006

Last edited:
April 11, 2002 Mary decribes the day as the worst day, because of what is happening elsewhere in Palestine, especially Jenin. Hundreds killed, dead bodies lying in the streets for days, noone can bury them, no TV allowed in to televise what is happening. She hears tanks near her room but it has become nornal to her. She goes to sleep to the sound of bullets and awakes to the sound of bullets. She went out to buy bread and the tanks started to shoot, she says 2 days earlier a man was killed on the street while bringing food to his family. He violate the curfew because his family was in need of food. The situation in the church is unchanged, she called Father Rafael, a priest there, and he told her they had not eaten in 6 days. She writes, "In this world, the truth is buried. When you say a word of truth, you are smashed and killed under their tanks." Pg 248 Stolen Voices Young Peoples War Diaries From World War I To Iraq

Ok the young girl was told that BIG JENIIN lie----she actually believed that
hundreds of bodies lay unburied-----she did not yet know that the
"HUNDREDS OF BODIES" magically disappeared JETTISONED TO
THE MOON BY JEWISH MAGICIANS I remember those days-----when
the hundreds of bodies could not be located----or the names of the putative
dead------the idiots started to claim that could "SMELL HUNDREDS OF BODIES"
Later on the story became "JOOOOS GATHERED THE HUNDREDS OF BODIES
AND SHIPPED THEM OFF IN REFRIDGERATED TRUCKS (to the moon) ----got
the list of names sherri ?

and the church----the one that was stormed by arab terrorists who grabbed
all the food stored there for themselves-----drank all the wine and used
the bibles for toilet paper----YUP I remember ---- that was not the time
YASSER ARAFART prayed in the church saying "LORD JESUS......"
but it was just as idiotic Arafart in the church was comical----but
the siege of the church was tragic. My fave part was when they pulled
gold and silver objects out of the pockets of the pigs who had stormed
the church. The poor jihadists looked so idiotic

April 15, 2002

Mary Masrieh Hazboun writes of going out with her uncle to buy food. She sees Bethlehem ruined, the worst thing she says is the rubbish that is strewn everywhere.

Mary says on that day Israeli Forces had entered a building in Doha, an area near the Dheisheh refugee camp, which is near her house. They ordered the women and children to leave and they took all the men away in armored vehicles. The women and children were left on the streets, and she says the children now sleep on the ground. Israel claimed there were men with arms in the building and they started shelling the building and a woman with a baby who could not leave, she was killed. Her six month old baby was injured.

Mary writes that she cannot sleep, Israel is using loud megaphones and threatening the people in the Church and playing a loud tape with terrible sounds blaring, sounds of peoiple screaming and barking dogs and alarms.

Mary says she is going to pray the rosary with her family, she says every night they pray, and they ask God to protect those who are in the Church, Muslims and Christians, because they are innocent.

Her words she writes, her Prayer to God, "So please, God, I am only asking not to let evil destroy us. I beg of You just to be with us and to assure that we will be safe and return to normal life like others in this world. Is this too much to ask? We just want to live."

Pgs 249-250 Stolen Voices Young Peoples War Diaries From World War I To Iraq Edited by Zlata Filipovic and Melanie Challenger Penquin Books, 2006

Last edited:

Why dont you read what she wrote again? She says TV was not allowed in, news sources thought hundreds had been killed, that is what they reported, that is what she thought was happening that day she writes her diary entry.

Why dont you read what she wrote again? She says TV was not allowed in, news sources thought hundreds had been killed, that is what they reported, that is what she thought was happening that day she writes her diary entry.

Yes I understand that the poor girl was being told the same kind of filthy lies
that you promulgate and ----in fact, which I read from the news sources
you LIKE TO QUOTE. I was fooled too----in 1967---I was very young.
I did listen to the news and believed the crap lies coming out of egyptian
sources -----that is why----when I heard "THE WAR IS OVER" I asked
"WHO WON" ? afterall ---according to the egyptian news sources---
---their army knocked out more Israeli planes than Israel ever had and by the second
day the egyptian forces were approaching JAFFA ----I remember that crap
too. Why are you trying to prove to me that people living in lands controlled
by muslims are fed lies? I have known that fact for many years? ---it is true
that sometimes I am STILL FOOLED -----but then things clear up. Mary is
a victim of Isa-respecting filth ----what else is new? The murderer of
ROBERT KENNEDY was also a victim of Isa respecter filth-----another christian--
SIRHAN SIRHAN. I have worked with Jordanian christians----quite a messed
up bunch -------but they tend to clear up

If you don't believe Al Qaeda is base for Philippines ask Gracia who Abu Sayef rebels belong to. Al Qaeda. These are the friends of your friends, Sherri. The ones you defend. The ones who held the Burnams in captivity, murdering Gracia's husband and others and the ones you would have heard Gracia speak about at the VOM meeting you supposedly attended. You defend the people who harmed her and her family. You defend the people who are harming the body of Christ world wide. You are no christian. - Jeri

Palestinians are not Al Qaeda. And Christians leave the Holy Land because of the Occupation.

What a joke you are Sherri I knew LOTS OF CHRISTIANS who spoke arabic LONG
BEFORE 1967 In fact I thought that SYRIA was a christian country. All the
LEBANESE GREEN GROCERS IN MY AREA were christians too.. Christians have been
subjected to genocide in the middle east for the past 1400 years. The good news
is that christians from the middle east go into business in ---IMPORTED
FOOD------and lots of them became very wealthy-----the really best
gourmet "arab grocer" in my area is doing fine------is store is crowded with
jews every day. gee you are dim. He is located in an arab area---largely
muslim. I was delighted when he finally got up the courage to
place a large sign in his window CLOSED ON SUNDAYS He was
a wreck during the 1973 war. He thought the locals would attack his store

Forum List