Why christians leave 'Israel'?

I doubt they are. There has not been a word about it from IFCJ, ICEJ, SUFI,VOM, or any other christian organization that supports Israel. Not a word.

He writes and he speaks about the past ethnic cleansing and ethnic cleansing that continues through today. So do many others, like Miko Peled.

Please post his story on the ethnic cleansing of Yemen Jews. Where is it? Put it up!

We are not discussing Yemen. Illan Pappe and Elias Chacour both write about Palestine and ethnic cleansing there.

ALL of these attacks on Christianity. but you will find here so called human beings who call themselves Christian Zionists who will defend Israels attacks. Just warning you, you will hear from them! They give a bad name to Christianity and defending attacks on Christians is most certainly not a command of Jesus.

Christian zionists are the real christians. Anything else is a counterfeit. I can always tell a real Christian by their obedience to the LORD concerning this command: Bless Israel and you'll be blessed, curse Israel and you'll be cursed. If you believe the bible is true, Sherri, then why don't you do what it says?

-Jeri

He writes and he speaks about the past ethnic cleansing and ethnic cleansing that continues through today. So do many others, like Miko Peled.

Please post his story on the ethnic cleansing of Yemen Jews. Where is it? Put it up!

We are not discussing Yemen. Illan Pappe and Elias Chacour both write about Palestine and ethnic cleansing there.

But............... Yemen is the real story this hour about ethnic cleansing of Jews, Sherri! I thought this guy was worried about ethnic cleansing? Where is the story on what is happening right this minute to Yemenite Jews? Where is it?

Sherri really should get a job at the UN, folks! She has mastered the technique of ignoring the real genocides and ethnic cleansing happening all over the world while fabricating stories for the long lost Palestinians ( who didn't know they were palestinians until 1960 - oh the irony of that one - call it collective amnesia! ) in order to accuse Israel of more lies! Despicable. - Jeri

That is a total lie. For one thing I've never met a Christian who wasn't a zionist. I still haven't. - Jeri

* G-d of Israel states clearly, those who bless Israel shall be blessed, those who curse her shall be cursed.. ALL born again Christians bless Israel and support Israel as the homeland of the Jews. That is all it means. There isn't some big elaborate club behind Zionism! It means you love the G-d of Israel. Very simple. Those who are haters of G-d or deny Him as the One True G-d are usually not Zionists although I am meeting more and more unbelievers who support Israel because they can see through the lies and propaganda and are horrified at how the Palestinians murder their own young in order to blame Israel for it. - Jeremiah

Those are not words of Jesus.

The Words of Jesus are found in the Bible, Sherri. Not the Koran. Issa is not the same Jesus as the Jesus of the Bible. Jesus said He came to do the will of his Father. What is the will of the Father? Bless Israel. There you go! - Jeri

- Jeri

You never speak the words of Jesus that appear in The Gospels in The New Testament, in the books of Matthew and Luke and Mark and John. Why is that? Jesus directly speaks about the land, He says the meek shall inherit the land in His sermon on the mount In the book of Matthew.

ALL of these attacks on Christianity. but you will find here so called human beings who call themselves Christian Zionists who will defend Israels attacks. Just warning you, you will hear from them! They give a bad name to Christianity and defending attacks on Christians is most certainly not a command of Jesus.

Christian zionists are the real christians. Anything else is a counterfeit. I can always tell a real Christian by their obedience to the LORD concerning this command: Bless Israel and you'll be blessed, curse Israel and you'll be cursed. If you believe the bible is true, Sherri, then why don't you do what it says?

-Jeri

Those are not the words of Jesus and Israel was not a nation until 1948 and Israel, the nation of today, is never spoken about by Jesus or anyone else in The Bible.

Those are not words of Jesus.

The Words of Jesus are found in the Bible, Sherri. Not the Koran. Issa is not the same Jesus as the Jesus of the Bible. Jesus said He came to do the will of his Father. What is the will of the Father? Bless Israel. There you go! - Jeri

- Jeri

You never speak the words of Jesus that appear in The Gospels in The New Testament, in the books of Matthew and Luke and Mark and John. Why is that? Jesus directly speaks about the land, He says the meek shall inherit the land in His sermon on the mount In the book of Matthew.

I quote the scriptures all the time, Sherri. The reason you don't recognize that is you've only read the latter half of the Bible. That is what happens when you rip the bible in half and throw away the first part ( Torah - Old Testament )

Proverbs says, Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. By everything you've written here I would say yours is about as black as pitch. You need to repent and call on the name of Jesus. NOT ISSA. - Jeri

Palestinian Christians React to Israeli Ambassador’s Claims about Holy Land Churches. "This is a serious issue for Palestinian Christians. We are not saying that radical Islam is not a threat. We are not denying that there are some struggles that we face as a minority. We are not denying that there are some incidences in which Christians were attacked by radical Muslims, like in the*death of Rami Ayyad in Gaza.What we are saying, is that for us, the real issue and the core of our struggles is the Israeli occupation. The occupation is real. It has been our reality for the last 45 years. It is the main reason why Palestinian Christians are leaving. Every Palestinian Christian leader and every major Christian movement, Orthodox, Catholics, and Protestants alike, have stressed this. The*Kairos Palestine document, which clearly states that the occupation is the core issue for Palestinian Christians, was endorsed by all the heads of the churches. In addition, when one speaks about the exodus of Palestinian Christians from the Holy Land, it must be stressed that almost 50,000-60,000 Christians were forced to leave historical Palestine as a result of the Nakba of 1948.To insist that radical Islam is the primary struggle for Palestinian Christians undermines the sufferings of Palestinian Christians caused by the occupation, and labels these struggles as imagined and unreal. This is insulting. To blame the Muslims is an attempt to mask the injustices of the occupation. It is also an attempt to color the conflict with familiar Western "black and white" colors. This is the shameful goal behind Oren's article: to stereotype Palestinians as radical Muslim persecutors of Christians, with Israel as the only ally for Christian Americans who are concerned for Christians in the East." Palestinian Christians React to Israeli Ambassador?s Claims about Holy Land Churches

- Jeri

I quote the scriptures all the time, Sherri. The reason you don't recognize that is you've only read the latter half of the Bible. That is what happens when you rip the bible in half and throw away the first part ( Torah - Old Testament )

Proverbs says, Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. By everything you've written here I would say yours is about as black as pitch. You need to repent and call on the name of Jesus. NOT ISSA. - Jeri

When you quote Scripture you put quotations around it and you identify the book and verses where it is written. And real Christians believe in and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.

-Jeri

Those are not the words of Jesus and Israel was not a nation until 1948 and Israel, the nation of today, is never spoken about by Jesus or anyone else in The Bible.

Israel is over 4000 yrs old, Sherri. Israel is the only nation on earth that still has their ancient Hebrew language today. No other nation can make such a claim. There is more biblical, historical and archaeological evidence that ties the Jews to Israel than any other people group to any other nation on the planet. The biblical evidence alone is overwhelming. Jerusalem is at the very heart of it. Interesting the Koran never mentions Jerusalem once. NOT ONCE. Why? It has nothing to do with Islam. That's why.

Mohammad had a dream, he never flew to Israel on a horse. Too much pizza. The fam told him he was in the house all night and never left. Even they knew he never went to Israel on a flying horse.

Furthermore, the Saudis have removed the pillar concerning Mohammads flight so perhaps that is a sign that they are finally ready to admit Islam has no claim to Israel or Jerusalem.

Oh happy day! - Jeri

When you quote Scripture you put quotations around it and you identify the book and verses where it is written. And real Christians believe in and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Yes, when I first showed up here we had a debate concerning scripture and as I recall you really don't know the bible at all! I was amazed that anyone could be so ignorant of what the bible actually says! If you studied the scripture, chapter & verse I provided ( dozens ) you will begin to learn something, Sherri. Why don't you go back and do that instead of spreading hate against Israel and G-ds people here? Redeem the time, Sherri.

Tell your friend, Sherri, to have a look at Yemen for crimes against Jews and then go have a look at Mindanao, Philippines which is the second largest island in the Philippines. The Muslim population over there is pulling the same nonsense these arabs are against Israel.

They are trying to establish an independent Islamic State and force out Christians through intimidation, violence and land grabs. Sound familiar? It should, Sherri, It should......yes, your friend wants a story about Christians leaving a nation go check out Philippines.

In 2012, the Government signed a peace agreement with the rebels ( members of Al Qaeda ) allowing Muslim militants to control even more of the area. Was that the end of it? No. Now they want to drive the people of the Philippines out of there completely so that there will only be Muslims living there. Sounds exactly like what they have done to Israel... sounds exactly like what they are doing to Sweden, to Great Britain, To Germany, anywhere they show up? There is trouble as they try to remove the identity of the nation and replace it with the banner of Islam. You defend terrorists, Sherri. Whether it is AQ, MB, Hamas or Hizbollah seems to make no difference to you. What a very sad testimony. Very sad. - Jeri

If you don't believe Al Qaeda is base for Philippines ask Gracia who Abu Sayef rebels belong to. Al Qaeda. These are the friends of your friends, Sherri. The ones you defend. The ones who held the Burnams in captivity, murdering Gracia's husband and others and the ones you would have heard Gracia speak about at the VOM meeting you supposedly attended. You defend the people who harmed her and her family. You defend the people who are harming the body of Christ world wide. You are no christian. - Jeri

Last edited:

Yes, when I first showed up here we had a debate concerning scripture and as I recall you really don't know the bible at all! I was amazed that anyone could be so ignorant of what the bible actually says! If you studied the scripture, chapter & verse I provided ( dozens ) you will begin to learn something, Sherri. Why don't you go back and do that instead of spreading hate against Israel and G-ds people here? Redeem the time, Sherri.

Pride cometh before a fall, those are words you should heed, the person who does not know the words of Jesus. I will pray for you, you need prayer and you need to read the words of Jesus.

If you don't believe Al Qaeda is base for Philippines ask Gracia who Abu Sayef rebels belong to. Al Qaeda. These are the friends of your friends, Sherri. The ones you defend. The ones who held the Burnams in captivity, murdering Gracia's husband and others and the ones you would have heard Gracia speak about at the VOM meeting you supposedly attended. You defend the people who harmed her and her family. You defend the people who are harming the body of Christ world wide. You are no christian. - Jeri

Palestinians are not Al Qaeda. And Christians leave the Holy Land because of the Occupation.

-Jeri

That is not what Jesus says, he never ever tells His followers to be Zionists. Zionism did not even exist until Christianity had been around for 1800 years.

Is the whore Sherri really trying to say Jews treat Christians worse than Muslims do?

where have you been, Gravity??? of course muslims treat christians LOTS
better than do jews. Everyone is HAPPY in lands ruled by muslims under
shariah law----it is the IDEAL SYSTEM----UTOPIAN Jews are happy too.
ECSTATIC !!!!!! Now even hindus are happy and so are buddhists. Ask
Saigon -----just be sure not to ask any hindus, or buddhists or---certainly not
any christians from pakistan or zoroastrians from mumbai or jews from yemen---
for some STRANGE REASON they ALL LIE ABOUT how happy they are or were,
Don't ask Hindus or christians from Kenya either----about how well they get along
with muslims. Dont ask any Syrian christians who are safe and sound in the USA
about it either but if some syrian christian still in syria gets online---you can ask him--
------don't ask safe and sound coptic christians either. Just get all your
asking done with ----sherri and saigon ----and maybe even our good friend
sunni and with people still living in muslim countries or who have lots of
relatives over there.

Is the whore Sherri really trying to say Jews treat Christians worse than Muslims do?

where have you been, Gravity??? of course muslims treat christians LOTS
better than do jews. Everyone is HAPPY in lands ruled by muslims under
shariah law----it is the IDEAL SYSTEM----UTOPIAN Jews are happy too.
ECSTATIC !!!!!! Now even hindus are happy and so are buddhists. Ask
Saigon -----just be sure not to ask any hindus, or buddhists or---certainly not
any christians from pakistan or zoroastrians from mumbai or jews from yemen---
for some STRANGE REASON they ALL LIE ABOUT how happy they are or were,
Don't ask Hindus or christians from Kenya either----about how well they get along
with muslims. Dont ask any Syrian christians who are safe and sound in the USA
about it either but if some syrian christian still in syria gets online---you can ask him--
------don't ask safe and sound coptic christians either. Just get all your
asking done with ----sherri and saigon ----and maybe even our good friend
sunni and with people still living in muslim countries or who have lots of
relatives over there.

Ok so the Christians are all lying about how Muslims treat them? got it. :thup:

Forum List

Back