Why can't we solve the Asian carp problem.

So the EPA introduced them.
Defund the agencies.
If the locals had done as the EPA told them they had to do, the carp would not have escaped. It was the locals fault we now have wild Asian Carp. I will fully admit that it was risky to have ever brought the carp here in the first place, but the EPA did not allow them to escape.

And I am still wondering what you mean by "the agencies"
Sorry, saw it now.

Last edited:
If the locals had done as the EPA told them they had to do, the carp would not have escaped. It was the locals fault we now have wild Asian Carp. I will fully admit that it was risky to have ever brought the carp here in the first place, but the EPA did not allow them to escape.

And I am still wondering what you mean by "the agencies"
I can't help you if you don't know what government agencies are.
The EPA is responsible for the carp.

Usda, deq, fbi, Cia, irs, dhs, atf, blm, doe ...don't you know what an agency is?
The FBI and ATF (actually, BATF) are bureaus. The DHS and the DOE are departments. I've no idea what you mean by DEQ. The EPA, the USDA, the CIA and the FAA are agencies. The difference is that a department is headed by a secretary of the president's cabinet. An agency is not.

Do you actually want just wish to defund the Executive Branch of the US government?

The FBI and ATF (actually, BATF) are bureaus. The DHS and the DOE are departments. I've no idea what you mean by DEQ. The EPA, the USDA, the CIA and the FAA are agencies. The difference is that a department is headed by a secretary of the president's cabinet. An agency is not.

Do you actually want just wish to defund the Executive Branch of the US government?

The USDA is a Department,

I know thaybhave different names. Defunding them doesn't defund the executive branch. It refunds the unconstitutional government cartels.
Oh and the DOJ. I think I failed to include them in the list.
I think a good number of the goons that sit in them should be imprisoned, as well.

The farmers were supposed to keep the carp in the ponds. They are responsible as well.
Nope. Government biologists brought the carp in. They are responsible. Just as they are responsible for ruining salmon runs, and blowing up native species in the mud holes where they introduced invasive species.

I know thaybhave different names. Defunding them doesn't defund the executive branch. It refunds the unconstitutional government cartels.
Oh and the DOJ. I think I failed to include them in the list.
I think a good number of the goons that sit in them should be imprisoned, as well.
What would you leave of the Executive Branch?

Of course, these fish can be seen as a positive.

Great source of protein.
Abundant.
Easy to catch.
Tasty.

Forum List

Back