Why can’t the haters tell us how Trump’s policies have negatively affected their lives?

Not visiting the war dead on Veterans Day. Trust us, he thinks he is above all people. So did Hitler.

So how did that effect you personally?

He dishonored our war dead, thus our military

Thought you fake ass patriots thought that was a big deal when black people were kneeling

Really, I think you're nothing but a fucking liar. I'm a vet, I didn't feel the least bit dishonored. Weather conditions were below the minimums for safe operations of his aircraft. Trump didn't make that call, the professional pilots did. Hell you're not even a good propagandist. LMAO

Trump took away half my state and local tax deduction

Why should you be able to deduct your state and local taxes when I can't? What makes you so freaking special? The country shouldn't have to subsidize your state and local taxes.

Why should you be able to deduct your state and local taxes when I can't? What makes you so freaking special? The country shouldn't have to subsidize your state and local taxes.

The OP is about what negative impact Trump policies have hadon your life
That is a negative impact

Oh OK, tissue?

Oh OK, tissue?

Not my thread Skippy

How have Trump's policies affected me?

He screwed up my son's healthcare and he gave me a $2K tax increase

SO ...yea

Oh OK, tissue?

Not my thread Skippy

Maybe you should be blaming that on your state and local taxing authorities instead of Trump, after all they're the ones taking your money, and without that you wouldn't have any thing to cry about.

Conservatives are so clueless and blind.

“Trump’s attack on the rule of law and the essential institutions of American democracy is not a partisan issue, a contest between the left and the right. He is forcing a fight for the integrity of our system of self-rule, for our liberty.

Around the world, anti-democratic leaders pursue two agendas before all else: undermine the free press and erode the independence of law enforcement and the judiciary. Trump has done both, using the reach and authority of his office to attempt to stifle unfavorable reporting as he attacks investigators, judges, and agencies who might also hold him accountable.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/04/assault-on-democracy/557912/
there's that rule of law comment again. explain for me please. what is it he's doing to the rule of law?

Oh OK, tissue?

Not my thread Skippy

Maybe you should be blaming that on your state and local taxing authorities instead of Trump, after all they're the ones taking your money, and without that you wouldn't have any thing to cry about.

My state has services that help the people
They should not be punished for it

I’ve asked many of our resident haters to explain exactly how Trump and or his policies have sent their lives into a death spiral...I’ve yet to have one articulate an answer. Why is that?

Yeahbutt, they FEEL uncomfortable.

SO ...yea

Damn, how'd he do that?

He fucked with the ACA and premiums jumped up...and then there;s the "tax cut" which for me and millions of others (who aren't rich)...is a tax INCREASE

Oh OK, tissue?

Not my thread Skippy

No one is doing a damn thing to your State, other States have no obligation to subsidize your States programs, we already pay for the federal programs.

SO ...yea

Damn, how'd he do that?

He fucked with the ACA and premiums jumped up...and then there;s the "tax cut" which for me and millions of others (who aren't rich)...is a tax INCREASE

ACA premiums were going up before Trump and didn't your tax rates go down?

I’ve asked many of our resident haters to explain exactly how Trump and or his policies have sent their lives into a death spiral...I’ve yet to have one articulate an answer. Why is that?

Trumps anti immigrant policies have hurt education and tourism here in New England . Foreign student population has fallen . These are rich kids who pay full tuition at our colleges.

Trumps tax plan has hit blue states harder because we had state tax right offs .

Oh OK, tissue?

Not my thread Skippy

No one is doing a damn thing to your State, other States have no obligation to subsidize your States programs, we already pay for the federal programs.

My earnings should not be taxed three times at the local, state and federal level

Money taken by the state should not be considered federal income

SO ...yea

Damn, how'd he do that?

Premiums always go up. They took a BIG jump after Trump started screwing around with the ACA

Some of the calculations on my tax went down...and I lost deductions which amounted to a much greater negative number.

Don't blame my state. Their tax structure didn't change.

What changed was Trump's tax law

Oh OK, tissue?

Not my thread Skippy

My earnings should not be taxed three times at the local, state and federal level

Really, do you buy beer or other alcoholic products, they are taxed by the feds, state and local authorities. Same thing for tobacco, gasoline and some other products. Maybe you should stop crying about paying your fair share.

Trumps anti immigrant policies have hurt education and tourism here in New England . Foreign student population has fallen . These are rich kids who pay full tuition at our colleges.

Trumps tax plan has hit blue states harder because we had state tax right offs .
Goodness, and here I hadn't realized that New England received so many wealthy Somali and Afghan tourists.

The things one learns at usmessageboard!!!

Last edited:
Not my thread Skippy

Really, do you buy beer or other alcoholic products, they are taxed by the feds, state and local authorities. Same thing for tobacco, gasoline and some other products. Maybe you should stop crying about paying your fair share.

Since I am a law abiding citizen, I have to enroll in Obamacare

It has cost me over 30000 dollars so far and that is for a crappy policy that pays for absolutely nothing.

These leftist freeloaders are complaining about Trump, but hardworking people like me have been hit VERY hard by leftist policy ..

SO ...yea

Damn, how'd he do that?

Premiums always go up. They took a BIG jump after Trump started screwing around with the ACA

Some of the calculations on my tax went down...and I lost deductions which amounted to a much greater negative number.

Don't blame my state. Their tax structure didn't change.

What changed was Trump's tax law

Yeah, back in the day, cigarette taxes and credit card interest were deductible, times change. Maybe you should stop crying about paying your fair share. LMAO

Forum List

Back