OH Senator Sherrod Brown Thinking of Running for President...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
He seems like an alright guy, but always looks like he just got out of bed and was running late to work and got dressed in his car. He reminds me a lot of Bernie Sanders.

:abgg2q.jpg:

They do have a lot of political ideals in common. Boy would that be a different ticket, Sanders/Brown? Brown/Kasich? Personally I wish Sanders and Kasich would run a ticket together. I think this country needs to have something stranger like that happen to show people from both sides can come together and work for the better.

Looks like an unmade bed huh??

Sherrod-Brown-1.jpg

He seems like an alright guy, but always looks like he just got out of bed and was running late to work and got dressed in his car. He reminds me a lot of Bernie Sanders.

They do have a lot of political ideals in common. Boy would that be a different ticket, Sanders/Brown? Brown/Kasich? Personally I wish Sanders and Kasich would run a ticket together. I think this country needs to have something stranger like that happen to show people from both sides can come together and work for the better.
I heard Biden and Sanders.

I'm a moderate Conservative... so I like Kasich and Sanders. That's why I'd like to see them run together. They did well even arguing on the CNN debate they had. They could discuss topics they disagreed on, yet stay civil.

I'm a moderate Conservative... so I like Kasich and Sanders. That's why I'd like to see them run together. They did well even arguing on the CNN debate they had. They could discuss topics they disagreed on, yet stay civil.

Since when do moderate anythings like sanders, much less moderate conservatives?

Since when do moderate anythings like sanders, much less moderate conservatives?

Since he is for things like healthcare and education, and rehabilitation for non-violent offenders over wasting money expanding even more money on a larger military and throwing everyone in jail...

Sanders and Kasich aren't from different sides.

Sanders and Kasich aren't from different sides.

Yes they do. For you to say that just proves you don't pay attention as much as you think you do.

Since he is for things like healthcare and education, and rehabilitation for non-violent offenders over wasting money expanding even more money on a larger military and throwing everyone in jail...

On everything you said, his positions are far out of the mainstream and certainly not on the right. You have every right to agree with him, but doing so means you’re not a conservative...at all.

Yeah they can both do interviews with mouths full of food. All that eating and we can’t even have one heart attack? Bull shit.

On everything you said, his positions are far out of the mainstream and certainly not on the right. You have every right to agree with him, but doing so means you’re not a conservative...at all.

You can't define what someone is based on just a couple things they agree with someone. That's why I normally just tell someone I'm Independent, because people don't understand that. Yes Sanders believes in a lot of social programs, but that doesn't mean he thinks we shouldn't be somewhat fiscally conservative... it just means we shouldn't be wasting $500 on a toilet seat through a military contract, when that can help feed a family of 5 for a month.

Forum List

Back