Why can’t the haters tell us how Trump’s policies have negatively affected their lives?

Not visiting the war dead on Veterans Day. Trust us, he thinks he is above all people. So did Hitler.

Trump attended 2 of many ceremonies being held. He can't be in 3 places at the same time. I don't know where you people come up with this false shit.
Excuse me dear Sir, I am a retired Marine and President Trump missed Belleau Wood, where Marines acquired the name devil dog. After the battle the Germans said Marines fought like Teufel Hunde translated it's Devil Dog. So it holds a lot of history. And the Commander in Chief, stiffed it.

Trust me, none of the guys in the ground noticed.

Sounds like you got a problem with integrity. It doesn't surprise me.

What does integrity have to do with stating the fucking obvious? But it comes no where close to your case of butt hurt. Most of the Marines I know don't pout like little children. Where did you serve, the band?

I’ve asked many of our resident haters to explain exactly how Trump and or his policies have sent their lives into a death spiral...I’ve yet to have one articulate an answer. Why is that?

When the commander in chief is a liar, do you think other commanders in the military are so beholden to the truth; given that their commander is not?

Anyone?

I’ve asked many of our resident haters to explain exactly how Trump and or his policies have sent their lives into a death spiral...I’ve yet to have one articulate an answer. Why is that?

I get it. You need your Cult45 to tell you how to run your life. Anyone that disagrees needs to be shot into the sun like the criminal, treasonous libtard bastards they are. You've made your winger talking points time and time again. At the end the day, I still believe the Orange Virus you elected sucks out loud.

Not visiting the war dead on Veterans Day. Trust us, he thinks he is above all people. So did Hitler.

Trump attended 2 of many ceremonies being held. He can't be in 3 places at the same time. I don't know where you people come up with this false shit.
Excuse me dear Sir, I am a retired Marine and President Trump missed Belleau Wood, where Marines acquired the name devil dog. After the battle the Germans said Marines fought like Teufel Hunde translated it's Devil Dog. So it holds a lot of history. And the Commander in Chief, stiffed it.

What does integrity have to do with stating the fucking obvious? But it comes no where close to your case of butt hurt. Most of the Marines I know don't pout like little children. Where did you serve, the band?

I knew you would play stupid and the integrity statement would go over your head.

All I know is, if I were compelled to post “Orange Man Bad” threads, one after the next, you could bet your ass I’d be able to tell you exactly how the Orange Man was fucking my life up.

Thanks for more non-information from yet another Cult45 member. You can't handle the fact that many people just plain don't like your Orange Virus. Possibly 53% of voters these days, nitwit. They don't need a specific reason to suit your delicate fee fees. They don't need to be personally affected by his brand of bullshit to see it literally everywhere. They think he's a gigantic Orange Virus that pollutes everything it touches. Get it? :3:

I knew you would play stupid and the integrity statement would go over your head.

Yep, had to be the band, that's where the jar heads sent the sensitive types. LMAO

Last edited:
All I know is, if I were compelled to post “Orange Man Bad” threads, one after the next, you could bet your ass I’d be able to tell you exactly how the Orange Man was fucking my life up.

Thanks for more non-information from yet another Cult45 member. You can't handle the fact that many people just plain don't like your Orange Virus. Possibly 53% of voters these days, nitwit. They don't need a specific reason to suit your delicate fee fees. They don't need to be personally affected by his brand of bullshit to see it literally everywhere. They think he's a gigantic Orange Virus that pollutes everything it touches. Get it? :3:
No they don't. It's just sore losers like you that hates Trump.

He wasn't scheduled to go to Belleau Wood because two Marine 4-stars went. He was scheduled to go to nearby Aisne-Marne battlefield but the Secret Service grounded his flight. The SS determines his flights. Of course fake news. will criticize Trump for anything he does/doesn't do. I understand he eats chicken drumsticks with a fork. Shame on him.

U.S. and French flags flutter at the graves of U.S. soldiers, most of them killed in the World War I Battle of Belleau Wood, at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in this file photo of he site near Chateau-Thierry, France

trump.jpg

Orange. Man. Messiah. Amirite? :113:

No, that was the Kenyan. Trump is Orange Crush.

No, that was the Kenyan. Trump is Orange Crush.

Oh, forgive me. You know, I sometimes get my extremist talking points confused. Priorities, I suppose.

The answer is nothing.

Hitler right off the bat.

There will be no Trump brand death camps and we won’t invade Canada and Mexico.

Good Lord.

Gotta laugh.

They wouldn't admit things are better if it killed them.

Oh if Trump were a Dem they would be singing his praises. Since he's a Rep. He's evil, a racist and Hitler all rolled into one.

Lefty loons sure are nuts.

In other words: you have nothing

Well, not quite nothing.

He has his ability to quote other people's words because he can't come up with anything original and he has his "conservatives are all big poopyheads" statement which he has repeated so mindlessly over 47000 times.

Now, that's something, isn't it?

People are having a harder time getting in to this country and bringing us Mexican Drugs, and kidnapping our women to serve in Mexican and Middle Eastern Brothels, so I's say this upsets DemNazis a great deal.

In other words, you are totally irrational and see no need for any other Trump hater to be rational as well.

Thanks for being so clear about displaying that the hive mind operates on pure conformity and lack of reason.

In other words, you are totally irrational and see no need for any other Trump hater to be rational as well.

Thanks for being so clear about displaying that the hive mind operates on pure conformity and lack of reason.

So, you're butt hurt because I don't like your Orange Virus? What would you know about reason?

Forum List

Back