Why can’t the haters tell us how Trump’s policies have negatively affected their lives?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’ve asked many of our resident haters to explain exactly how Trump and or his policies have sent their lives into a death spiral...I’ve yet to have one articulate an answer. Why is that?

Not visiting the war dead on Veterans Day. Trust us, he thinks he is above all people. So did Hitler.

I’ve asked many of our resident haters to explain exactly how Trump and or his policies have sent their lives into a death spiral...I’ve yet to have one articulate an answer. Why is that?

Let's try this.

Boom and bust.

Trump is pumping the economy to make himself look good. The higher you go, that harder you fall. Same happened with Dubya. 7 million people lost their homes and the income inequality gap grew.

So, right now there's nothing. Give it ten years and millions and millions of people are going to be FUCKED like they were in 2008.

Foreign Affairs

Trump is reducing the US's position in the world and turning it over to China. In 10 or 20 years that will be felt. Someone posted about Venezuela using Chinese technology to control its people. This will be a much bigger thing and if the US doesn't actively stop it, it could end up a world wide thing.

Conservatives are so clueless and blind.

“Trump’s attack on the rule of law and the essential institutions of American democracy is not a partisan issue, a contest between the left and the right. He is forcing a fight for the integrity of our system of self-rule, for our liberty.

Around the world, anti-democratic leaders pursue two agendas before all else: undermine the free press and erode the independence of law enforcement and the judiciary. Trump has done both, using the reach and authority of his office to attempt to stifle unfavorable reporting as he attacks investigators, judges, and agencies who might also hold him accountable.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/04/assault-on-democracy/557912/

The answer is nothing.

Hitler right off the bat.

There will be no Trump brand death camps and we won’t invade Canada and Mexico.

Good Lord.

When the commander in chief is a liar, do you think other commanders in the military are so beholden to the truth; given that their commander is not?

Not visiting the war dead on Veterans Day. Trust us, he thinks he is above all people. So did Hitler.

Trump attended 2 of many ceremonies being held. He can't be in 3 places at the same time. I don't know where you people come up with this false shit.

Trump attended 2 of many ceremonies being held. He can't be in 3 places at the same time. I don't know where you people come up with this false shit.
Excuse me dear Sir, I am a retired Marine and President Trump missed Belleau Wood, where Marines acquired the name devil dog. After the battle the Germans said Marines fought like Teufel Hunde translated it's Devil Dog. So it holds a lot of history. And the Commander in Chief, stiffed it.

Let's try this.

Boom and bust.

Trump is pumping the economy to make himself look good. The higher you go, that harder you fall. Same happened with Dubya. 7 million people lost their homes and the income inequality gap grew.

So, right now there's nothing. Give it ten years and millions and millions of people are going to be FUCKED like they were in 2008.

Foreign Affairs

Trump is reducing the US's position in the world and turning it over to China. In 10 or 20 years that will be felt. Someone posted about Venezuela using Chinese technology to control its people. This will be a much bigger thing and if the US doesn't actively stop it, it could end up a world wide thing.

So how is that effecting you personally right now?

“Trump’s attack on the rule of law and the essential institutions of American democracy is not a partisan issue, a contest between the left and the right. He is forcing a fight for the integrity of our system of self-rule, for our liberty.

Around the world, anti-democratic leaders pursue two agendas before all else: undermine the free press and erode the independence of law enforcement and the judiciary. Trump has done both, using the reach and authority of his office to attempt to stifle unfavorable reporting as he attacks investigators, judges, and agencies who might also hold him accountable.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/04/assault-on-democracy/557912/

In other words: you have nothing

So how did that effect you personally?

When the commander in chief is a liar, do you think other commanders in the military are so beholden to the truth; given that their commander is not?

So how does that effect you personally?

Excuse me dear Sir, I am a retired Marine and President Trump missed Belleau Wood, where Marines acquired the name devil dog. After the battle the Germans said Marines fought like Teufel Hunde translated it's Devil Dog. So it holds a lot of history. And the Commander in Chief, stiffed it.

Trust me, none of the guys in the ground noticed.

Trust me, none of the guys in the ground noticed.

Sounds like you got a problem with integrity. It doesn't surprise me.

They haven’t. Honestly, neither did Token Half Negros. Well, except for my health insurance and prescription drug plan. Everything cost way more then it did before he fixed helthcare for the insurance companies.

All I know is, if I were compelled to post “Orange Man Bad” threads, one after the next, you could bet your ass I’d be able to tell you exactly how the Orange Man was fucking my life up.

He wasn't scheduled to go to Belleau Wood because two Marine 4-stars went. He was scheduled to go to nearby Aisne-Marne battlefield but the Secret Service grounded his flight. The SS determines his flights. Of course fake news. will criticize Trump for anything he does/doesn't do. I understand he eats chicken drumsticks with a fork. Shame on him.

Forum List

Back