Why can't pro-lifers just accept that the videos are fake?

They don't want to because it doesn't further their anti-woman agenda.

Nonetheless, we now know it was just another Jimmy O'Keefe fraud. Glad that came out but his lies don't matter to RWs.

Oh and they're not "pro-life". If they were, they wouldn't work so hard to take health care, housing and food away from women, children, the elderly, vets, handicapped....

For RWs, its all about control and blaming others for their own failures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nonetheless, we now know it was just another Jimmy O'Keefe fraud. Glad that came out but his lies don't matter to RWs.

Oh and they're not "pro-life". If they were, they wouldn't work so hard to take health care, housing and food away from women, children, the elderly, vets, handicapped....

the videos are not fake dudturd

I'm not really sure why you're addressing me here.

What part about "You're being deliberately dishonest" was unclear?

The videos, edited or not, simply don't say what you claim they say. That's the point, and you refuse to address it.

Remember Pedro, God says "no lying" There's no special dispensation that allows for lying in the service of the greater good. It's Satan who tells people to do that.
What part about "I'm an atheist" is unclear? You keep trying to tell me that I'm religious when I'm clearly not. That's a pattern with you specifically.

Dr. Gosnel's house of horrors

More Dr. Gosnells is what pro-lifers are working to create across the nation. It is their ultimate goal to drive all legitimate doctors out of business, and thus have every abortion doctor be a Dr. Gosnell.

I just wonder why pro-lifers don't take more pride in their perfect creation, Dr Gosnell.
We don't create them. We think they're criminal. But PP subsidizes them and sends them customers. So PP punishes women for the fact that late term abortion is illegal by sending them to butchers that they know will damage and kill them.

The whole thing's a hoax. Seriously. Look it up. Even Cecile Richards said so. There was no sting operation. There were no interviews. Those weren't real clinics. They just made everything up. It's fabricated. Those weren't really even actual employees in any of the videos. They were just like actors or something. And this "Center for Medical Progress" thinks it can show people videos it obtained through fraud? Seriously? Think about it. None of the employees interviewed were asked for their consent to be video taped. The perpetrators actually forged official looking documents and misrepresented themselves just to gain access to people and places they filmed. They committed a crime just to deprive women of their Fourth Amendment right to have an abortion at any stage for any reason. Oh, and by the way, if you separate every service PP provides right then only 3% of those services are actually abortions anyway. They also refer women to other healthcare providers for breast cancer screening, take generous mandatory donations from various breast cancer charities, and work with diverse bio-tech firms through mutually beneficial negotiated reciprocal donations to provide doctors and scientists with much needed human tissues such as hearts and livers.
Wrong again, as usual.

Everyone is pro-life.

And what those hostile to privacy rights refuse to accept is the fact that Planned Parenthood violated no laws, consequently 'defunding' the organization is completely unwarranted.

Planned Parenthood affords women important health and reproductive services, it should be allowed to continue to perform this task without meritless harassment from extremist loons and depraved religious zealots.

"War on women" soon to replace Godwin's law as automatic fail.

the videos are not fake dudturd
Apparently, that's the talking point that has finally been faxed out. I've seen others trying to say the same thing, and failing badly.

Forum List

Back