Why can't liberals tell the difference between policy disagreement and hate?

Liberals have destroyed the black family with welfare. All to get a vote. That is hatred at it's worse. Oh and don't let one of them leave the plantation, by the left. They are house ni@gers.
Thank you for proving my point.
I won't hold my breath waiting for the Rabbi to condemn you for your hateful "Liberal" post.
Why am I a racist? Because i'm telling the truth?
No because you are lying, as if you didn't know.
That isn't a lie, liberals keep minorities in failing schools. Keep them dumb and on government programs. All for a vote.
Baloney, GOP tax rules help whites flee bad schools but not poor blacks.
Obama tried to close a charter school in Washington, but had to stop. Because of the outrage of the minorities. Liberals are also against school vouchers. Something republicans are for.

Are you saying that blacks are unable to succeed as well as whites? Shame that some believe the bullshit fed to them by the left. Why are schools so bad when liberals have been in charge of them for ages? Worst schools were in Chicago and other big cities, usually liberal hotspots.
I'm saying they do not get the same opportunities as whites. It is the Right who claim that blacks are inferior to whites when they accuse every black who gets a good job or good education it was due to Affirmative Action.

Thank you for proving my point.
I won't hold my breath waiting for the Rabbi to condemn you for your hateful "Liberal" post.
Why am I a racist? Because i'm telling the truth?
No because you are lying, as if you didn't know.
That isn't a lie, liberals keep minorities in failing schools. Keep them dumb and on government programs. All for a vote.
Obama tried to close a charter school in Washington, but had to stop. Because of the outrage of the minorities. Liberals are also against school vouchers. Something republicans are for.
School vouchers would help minorities in they covered the full tuition of a private school, but that is not the kind of voucher the GOP offers. The vouchers the GOP offer provide only enough to allow a middle class white family who can make up the difference to escape a bad school, but poor minorities with no extra income living from paycheck to paycheck are stuck with a useless voucher that doesn't help them at all.

Oh right, projection.
We can tell the difference.
Republicans hate Obama, gays, Hispanics, blacks, feminists, scientists, the poor who aren't white, those in need of medical help, atheists, Muslims and, well, just about everyone not them.

Democrats hate GOP policies of wealth distribution to the top 1%, fake wars, smearing people's families, let him die, feed the poor and they will breed and so on.

Consider this a "teaching moment".

Forum List

Back