Why Candace Owens Is Calling For A BLACKOUT Of The Democratic Party | Huckabee

You really ARE one DUMB motherf*cker. Congratulations!

He really is the king of crybabies here, and thats saying a lot. In his plantation world whitey is to blame for everything, and everybody is racist, and he is a victim. He is a true BITCH

I never could understand blacks penchant for claiming the white man has kept them down.
Thats admitting defeat by a race blacks call inferior.
Me personally? I would never say I was held back by anyone!!!
Thats flat out admitting you're a dumbass.

Now we will look at one example of how white racism creates a problem for blacks. It is common knowledge in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. People of all colors with black sounding names get rejected at the interview stage. The next few lines are from flash, a retired white member of USMB.

“I can say for sure that happen because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Hmmmm....here's a simple solution.
Stop naming your kids Leshanudra,or Aquanet.
And yes a black girl who worked under my white wife actually was named after hairspray.
At least she was smart enough to change her name to Jessica to avoid the rash of shit she would have to deal with otherwise.

ME: I love some of the comments below the Youtube video:

• Very intelligent woman, and a patriotic American.
  • I am black ,i will vote for trump trump 2020
  • Candace Owens is a brave, young, smart lady.
  • Thank you Governor for having Candace on....she is such a breath of fresh air.
  • She is standing up not only for Blacks, but for every hew of color, I love her.
  • Probably the most important political commentator in the US, way to go Candace.
  • Spot on Candace and hopefully ALL BLACK'S will vote for Trump !
  • This woman is an outstanding advocate for free thinking.
  • Left wing policies don’t serve anyone well let alone just blacks.
  • Candance 4 President!! as soon as she has reached the age-limit

Lol!

" Carol Anderson, the author of “White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide” and professor of African American studies at Emory University, sees Owens functioning as a novelty for the right wing, someone who insulates the Republican Party against charges of racism. “She just appears to be one of a small coterie of black folks circling around Trump,” Anderson says, “trying to put a black face onto white supremacy.”

Tell Weezy that Candace done left the Plantation

You really ARE one DUMB motherf*cker. Congratulations!

He really is the king of crybabies here, and thats saying a lot. In his plantation world whitey is to blame for everything, and everybody is racist, and he is a victim. He is a true BITCH

I never could understand blacks penchant for claiming the white man has kept them down.
Thats admitting defeat by a race blacks call inferior.
Me personally? I would never say I was held back by anyone!!!
Thats flat out admitting you're a dumbass.

Now we will look at one example of how white racism creates a problem for blacks. It is common knowledge in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. People of all colors with black sounding names get rejected at the interview stage. The next few lines are from flash, a retired white member of USMB.

“I can say for sure that happen because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Hmmmm....here's a simple solution.
Stop naming your kids Leshanudra,or Aquanet.
And yes a black girl who worked under my white wife actually was named after hairspray.
At least she was smart enough to change her name to Jessica to avoid the stigmatism.
Or Trayvon or Shemekia or LaWanda or.......................

Dumb is being black standing with a loudspeaker at your mouth trying to get blacks to join a party that doesn't want you to vote.

ME: I love some of the comments below the Youtube video:

• Very intelligent woman, and a patriotic American.
  • I am black ,i will vote for trump trump 2020
  • Candace Owens is a brave, young, smart lady.
  • Thank you Governor for having Candace on....she is such a breath of fresh air.
  • She is standing up not only for Blacks, but for every hew of color, I love her.
  • Probably the most important political commentator in the US, way to go Candace.
  • Spot on Candace and hopefully ALL BLACK'S will vote for Trump !
  • This woman is an outstanding advocate for free thinking.
  • Left wing policies don’t serve anyone well let alone just blacks.
  • Candance 4 President!! as soon as she has reached the age-limit

Lol!

" Carol Anderson, the author of “White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide” and professor of African American studies at Emory University, sees Owens functioning as a novelty for the right wing, someone who insulates the Republican Party against charges of racism. “She just appears to be one of a small coterie of black folks circling around Trump,” Anderson says, “trying to put a black face onto white supremacy.”

Tell Weezy that Candace done left the Plantation

Candace left freedom and returned to the plantation.

Candace left freedom and returned to the plantation.

You have it backwards. She is a free thinker and YOU are the slave.

IM2 keeps running around posting this link:

With support of just one Republican, House passes ‘historic’ bill to restore and expand voting rights

This is typical fake news and Leftist propaganda.

First of all, no rights need to be resorted because none were ever taken away, so the very title of this ignorant link is a lie. Restore voting rights? Restore them to who? Nobody ever lost them.

Everyone has the right to vote, so that's that

As usual, the Democrats try to pass some bullshit law full of garbage and then slap a nice title on it. They would pass a law demanding that every white person be killed, call it the "Save the Planet" law, and then if you vote against it then you dont want to save the planet. LOL. That's how these lying sacks of filth operate, and they always have ignorant retarded idiots like IM2 to swallow their bullshit.

IM2's whole life revolves around blaming white people for the fact that his life sucks and he's a loser. Sorry Little Sambo, but the reason your life sucks and you're a loser is because you're a loser and your life sucks.

So, everybody had the right to vote before the law, everyone had the right to vote after the law, and IM2's little propaganda link he has been spreading is pure bullshit.

Dumb is being black standing with a loudspeaker at your mouth trying to get blacks to join a party that doesn't want you to vote.

Democrats want Blacks to vote....Democrat. The architect of Obamacare that its success was dependent on the stupidity of the American Voter to support it. Democrats calling their own voters stupid.

You can't possibly be that stupid without working at it.

I'll bet the part that really triggered you was black people chanting "USA, USA, USA", wasn't it?

She is an Intellectual Giant and free thinker.

Democrat Defections will be a bigger story in 2020, than Democrat Impeachment.

“Is the audience for Candace Owens actually black people?” he says. “Or … white conservatives who don’t want to think of themselves as racist, but in some ways want to support an agenda that’s racially questionable?”

Corey D. Fields, sociology professor at Georgetown University and author of “Black Elephants in the Room: The Unexpected Politics of African American Republicans

Last edited:

Forum List

Back