Why Candace Owens Is Calling For A BLACKOUT Of The Democratic Party | Huckabee

You really ARE one DUMB motherf*cker. Congratulations!

He really is the king of crybabies here, and thats saying a lot. In his plantation world whitey is to blame for everything, and everybody is racist, and he is a victim. He is a true BITCH
Hardly. 243 years of American history, law, policies, referendums, initiatives, bond issues, and a whole lot more documented fact supports my position. Nothing supports yours. You're an ignorant white c in a white racist forum that serves as an echo chamber for your mental illness.

He really is the king of crybabies here, and thats saying a lot. In his plantation world whitey is to blame for everything, and everybody is racist, and he is a victim. He is a true BITCH
Yep. And the ironic thing is HE'S probably THE most racist poster on this site.
I'm not even close to racist. But your white fragility has you hollering this because I don't back down from opposing your racism.

I never could understand blacks penchant for claiming the white man has kept them down.
Thats admitting defeat by a race blacks call inferior.
Me personally? I would never say I was held back by anyone!!!
Thats flat out admitting you're a dumbass.

I know plenty of black people who just go about their business making a living like the rest of us do.
And I'm not talking about selling crack.
How exactly do they do that with the white man stepping on their necks?

Hey look, its the Uncle Tom Negro in my thread doing what his Democrat Slave Masters want him to do. Lie for them.

Dude, its time for you to wake up and get off the plantation. The Republicans freed the slaves.

Republican Abe Lincoln
Abraham_Lincoln_O-77_matte_collodion_print.jpg
And then they ended reconstruction.

1876+Rutherford+B+Hayes.jpg

So why are you taking credit today for something you weren't around to do?

Still unable to discuss what republicans do right now. Voting rights restoration was up for a vote in congress 1 week ago. Every democrat voted to reauthorize the voting rights act. Every republican but 1 voted against reauthorization of the voting rights act.

With support of just one Republican, House passes ‘historic’ bill to restore and expand voting rights

Published
1 week ago
December 6, 2019

Just one Republican—Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania—joined a united House Democratic caucus on Friday to pass what rights groups hailed as “historic” legislation to restore and expand voter protections that were gutted by the Supreme Court in 2013.

The legislation now heads to the Senate, which is controlled by Republicans. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has refused to allow a vote on Democrats’ For the People Act (H.R. 1), to which the Voting Rights Advancement Act was previously attached.

With support of just one Republican, House passes ‘historic’ bill to restore and expand voting rights

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

Hey look, its the Uncle Tom Negro in my thread doing what his Democrat Slave Masters want him to do. Lie for them.

Dude, its time for you to wake up and get off the plantation. The Republicans freed the slaves.

Republican Abe Lincoln
Abraham_Lincoln_O-77_matte_collodion_print.jpg
And then they ended reconstruction.

1876+Rutherford+B+Hayes.jpg

So why are you taking credit today for something you weren't around to do?

Still unable to discuss what republicans do right now. Voting rights restoration was up for a vote in congress 1 week ago. Every democrat voted to reauthorize the voting rights act. Every republican but 1 voted against reauthorization of the voting rights act.

Published
1 week ago
December 6, 2019

Just one Republican—Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania—joined a united House Democratic caucus on Friday to pass what rights groups hailed as “historic” legislation to restore and expand voter protections that were gutted by the Supreme Court in 2013.

The legislation now heads to the Senate, which is controlled by Republicans. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has refused to allow a vote on Democrats’ For the People Act (H.R. 1), to which the Voting Rights Advancement Act was previously attached.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg
The DUMMY that would NOT go away.............

I never could understand blacks penchant for claiming the white man has kept them down.
Thats admitting defeat by a race blacks call inferior.
Me personally? I would never say I was held back by anyone!!!
Thats flat out admitting you're a dumbass.

Now we will look at one example of how white racism creates a problem for blacks. It is common knowledge in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. People of all colors with black sounding names get rejected at the interview stage. The next few lines are from flash, a retired white member of USMB.

“I can say for sure that happen because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Published
1 week ago
December 6, 2019

If I was dumb........

You ARE dumb... ...a big black DOPE. You're a stupid slave kissing his Democrat massah's arse
In 2019 Democrats support my right to vote. Republicans don't.
You are DUMB beyond belief.

Published
1 week ago
December 6, 2019

Forum List

Back