Why Birthers won't die.

because you keep giving them attention to specifically keep the issue alive since youd rather run against birthers than on Obama's record.

Let's just be honest here.

Bullshit, you race card playing dickweed.

It's about the nature of conspiracy whackos and cultists....No matter what evidence you show them, they can almost always spin it to prove themselves right and everyone else wrong.

Well it didn't take long for someone to shut down the bullshit "its cause he is black" statement and replace it with the truth that conspiracy theorists are hard to discourage.

And dont forget this all arose due to obama's own behavior.

Its about .....

Obama is not one of us
Obama is not a "Real American"
Obama has a different upbringing

and

Obama thinks he is better than you

Does race come into play? Sure does

It's about race card playing douchebags going out of their way to play the race card.

Might as well throw race card playing douchebags in with Keynesian economists, conspiracy loons and doomsday cultists....No matter what happens, it's just more proof that we're right! :cuckoo:

It's about race card playing douchebags going out of their way to play the race card.

Might as well throw race card playing douchebags in with Keynesian economists, conspiracy loons and doomsday cultists....No matter what happens, it's just more proof that we're right! :cuckoo:

You forgot to mention the Fabians

Its about .....

Obama is not one of us
Obama is not a "Real American"
Obama has a different upbringing

and

Obama thinks he is better than you

Does race come into play? Sure does
This.

And yes, his being a liberal as Toro said also is part of it.

In birthers case I think you are probably right.
Just as 9/11 truthers are anti semites.

You forgot to mention the Fabians
Who I forgot to mention are the anthropogenic gullible warming moonbats.

Thank Old Rocksinthehead for chiming in to remind us.

From the link:
If you read between the lines
Yeah, rather than read what is actually written, make up racist bullshit that was never in the book to begin with.

I'm almost all the way through the book, it most certainly isn't about color and race.

But of course, that IS the ONLY reason Democrats voted for him so naturally they view all resistance to him as racism! :lol:

From the link:
If you read between the lines
Yeah, rather than read what is actually written, make up racist bullshit that was never in the book to begin with.

I'm almost all the way through the book, it most certainly isn't about color and race.

But of course, that IS the ONLY reason Democrats voted for him so naturally they view all resistance to him as racism! :lol:

Projection 101.:)

Forum List

Back