chris christie takes helicopter to son's game, gets limo ride for 100 yards to field

If I were in his security detail..he wouldn't be exposed for 100 yards.

As a NJ taxpayer, I should be outraged....but I'm not

My observation is that Christie has cut down on helicopter usage significantly from his predecessors. I think it is important for political figures to maintain their family ties and attend family functions. If Christie had an important meeting that evening, I don't mind the occaisional use of the state helicopter to support his son.

The fat ass couldn't even waddle 100 yards without a limousine?

9650859-large.jpg

Gov. Christie exits a New Jersey State Police helicopter in Wayne
in this file photo. Today he took a brand-new helicopter to his
son's high school baseball game.

9650859-large.jpg

Good on you. You're looking like a petty conservative.

9650859-large.jpg

This man 'preaches' less government, claims budget cuts to education and teacher's pay are necessary because of revenue shortfalls, yet tax breaks for the wealthy are affordable. This guy REEKS. If you can't smell it, see a doctor.

his wife used the same helicopter to the leave in the middle of the game...

Gov. Christie arrives at son's high school baseball game in State Police helicopter | NJ.com

pathetic...

Political analyst and Democratic pollster Doug Schoen tells Newsmax that while Mitt Romney is currently the strongest Republican challenger to President Obama, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is the candidate the Democrats fear the most.

“The American people are looking for fresh faces and if somebody like Chris Christie got into the race, I think there is a real chance that there could be a boomlet of excitement that could catapult him pretty quickly to the top of the polls.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Doug Schoen: Democrats Fear Christie Entering Presidential Race
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

I see this thread as somewhat of a validation of Schoen's prediction.

9650859-large.jpg

This man 'preaches' less government, claims budget cuts to education and teacher's pay are necessary because of revenue shortfalls, yet tax breaks for the wealthy are affordable. This guy REEKS. If you can't smell it, see a doctor.

That's what you should focus on.

But he's a governor..and a huge target. There is no way in heck he should be exposed in any way to whackos and nutjobs. And I for one, would begrudge no one reasonable time away from the job.

Imagine what the right would say if this were a dem?

No need to think too hard about it. Just reverse the posts above to have the republicans doing the condemning and the dems doing the defending. I think that fact looks bad on both sides.

There's only a tiny fringe of us who still take fiscal conservatism seriously, and even that group is shrinking it seems :(.

his wife used the same helicopter to the leave in the middle of the game...

Gov. Christie arrives at son's high school baseball game in State Police helicopter | NJ.com

pathetic...

Another Jane swift...he gets it by watching obama's lead. Use and abuse taxpayer funded transportation at all costs.

He should have just taken a limo all the way??? **

Obama administration officials are riding in style.

A new report from a watchdog group shows that the number of limousines owned by the federal government rose by 73 percent during the first two years of President Obama's administration. The State Department was the recipient of most the new luxury vehicles.

Read more: 'Limousine Liberals' Report Shows Government Limo Fleet Swelling - FoxNews.com

That's what you should focus on.

But he's a governor..and a huge target. There is no way in heck he should be exposed in any way to whackos and nutjobs. And I for one, would begrudge no one reasonable time away from the job.

Christie is a national political figure and as such, is a potential target

I'm sure his security detail insisted that he limit his exposure and use the limo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back