Why Biden will not be renominated

Setting aside TDS and other Lefty parroting, Joe Biden will not be renominated by the DNC for the following reasons:
1. He is failing mentally, physically and politically. His job approval ratings are abysmal and will only get worse.
2. His repudiation at the polls would not only hurt other Democratic candidates, but would cast even greater doubt on the 2020 election.
3. This would also destroy his reputation and confirm him as being one of the worst Presidents in US history.
4. If he resigns (for health reasons), he would avoid the above and garner public sympathy.
5. He would burnish his reputation among Democrats by creating our first BF President. (Kamala will not run again.)
6. This will allow the DNC to nominate a less damaging candidate (~Manchin?) and minimize their losses in 2024 and beyond.

Constructive criticism is welcomed. Please specify which of these points you are addressing.
Nothing more than wishful thinking. Ain't gonna happin.

I would vote for Trump over any Democrat, and would prefer a rematch with Biden. However, I don't think the DNC will allow that to happen for the reasons I enumerated.
It's just funny a guy who has no interest in the Democratic party, thinks he knows what they will do and why.

You may not realize it, but it's wishful thinking on your part. You'd rather run against Gavin Newsom then Joe Biden. Biden beat your ass in 2020.

But don't give Biden credit for it. Trump gets all the credit for it. Just like you do the economy. Don't give Biden credit but give Trump credit.

Nothing more than wishful thinking. Ain't gonna happin.
Holy shit that's what I just said. Why would a guy who admits he would never vote Democratic start this thread? He's just trying to cause turmoil in the Democratic party. Because the GOP is so dysfunctional. The House run by Republicans is a hot mess. The candidates who ran against Trump suck bad. They didn't "take on" Trump. Fucking cowards. Ron said he wouldn't kiss the ring then as soon as he dropped out he kissed the ring. Only Chris Christie had the balls to take on Trump. But republicans aren't listening.

It's called political analysis. Obviously above your pay grade.
You may not even realize the sinister reason you created this thread. You don't care if it's Biden, Kamala, Newsom, Nancy, Hillary, AOC, Bernie, you hate them all right? So what do you care if Biden is the nominee? You don't. You'll hate whoever we find to replace him.

Will Trump be the nominee? Will he push the trials till after the election? Notice Republicans always get their way? Don't give Obama a Supreme Court pick. Wait till after the election. Now let's wait till after the election to put Trump on trial? Basically let the voters decide if he broke the law?

Forum List

Back