Why, believer or not, you seek a Monotheistic God.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Because that God is you. Instinctively speaking.

Our hiving or groupish natures and desire for friendship and fellowship lead us and statistics are showing how well our selfishness is working in terms of rapprochement for each of us to the whole world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBW5vdhr_PA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

This tribalism is both a blessing and a curse. The hive/you, seeks to unite with the other hives, --- is everyone's basic hive mind's number one desire. This is your base driving force for survival.

We desire one God and human master above all other desires. We all crave a monotheistic world while wanting that God to be ourselves. We call that freedom. We are all in this together while all wishing to stand alone and above. Some call this our selfish gene and without it we would go extinct.

Note the wisdom of the first few self-centred commandments. Like that God, we are all quite self-centered. Not near as barbaric as the bible God in most cases though, --- and our recognition of duty sends that self-centeredness to duty and love, --- when it turns outwardly or towards others.

If I was to define God as, --- ( just the best set of rules to live life by ), --- then the statement, --- believer or not, you seek a Monotheistic God, --- becomes truth.
That God, --- described as rules and laws, --- is what believers seek.

Non-believers seek the same thing, but with an ideal that is a human leader (s), and not a supernatural being.

It seems that our natural selfishness turned duty is serving us well as a species if the trends are real. Remember to continue to seek an ideal in rules and laws.

If you have found God, you are an idol worshiper. Your bible or holy book condemns such an action.

As said in Candid, we are in the best of all possible worlds, because this is the only possible world. The world evolves and our political Gods as well as our religious Gods and masters must also all evolve.

We all seek a Monotheistic God and we all want him or her to be us. We do look outwardly though for the role model, --- and that is what makes the search worthy. It is what makes us more fully human.

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, then you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. God is that part of you that is more fully human.

Regards
DL

Our hiving or groupish natures and desire for friendship and fellowship lead us and statistics are showing how well our selfishness is working in terms of rapprochement for each of us to the whole world.

This tribalism is both a blessing and a curse. The hive/you, seeks to unite with the other hives, --- is everyone's basic hive mind's number one desire. This is your base driving force for survival.

We desire one God and human master above all other desires. We all crave a monotheistic world while wanting that God to be ourselves. We call that freedom. We are all in this together while all wishing to stand alone and above. Some call this our selfish gene and without it we would go extinct.

Note the wisdom of the first few self-centred commandments. Like that God, we are all quite self-centered. Not near as barbaric as the bible God in most cases though, --- and our recognition of duty sends that self-centeredness to duty and love, --- when it turns outwardly or towards others.

If I was to define God as, --- ( just the best set of rules to live life by ), --- then the statement, --- believer or not, you seek a Monotheistic God, --- becomes truth.

Non-believers seek the same thing, but with an ideal that is a human leader (s), and not a supernatural being.

It seems that our natural selfishness turned duty is serving us well as a species if the trends are real. Remember to continue to seek an ideal in rules and laws.

If you have found God, you are an idol worshiper. Your bible or holy book condemns such an action.

As said in Candid, we are in the best of all possible worlds, because this is the only possible world. The world evolves and our political Gods as well as our religious Gods and masters must also all evolve.

We all seek a Monotheistic God and we all want him or her to be us. We do look outwardly though for the role model, --- and that is what makes the search worthy. It is what makes us more fully human.

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized.

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, then you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. God is that part of you that is more fully human.

Regards
DL
Your understanding of 'I am' is wrong. No, I am not going to explain it. The explanation is in the Bible.

Regards
DL
Your understanding of 'I am' is wrong. No, I am not going to explain it. The explanation is in the Bible.

Sure. The Muslim one.

Regards
DL

Are you saying me, RV, is of that religious faith?

I am saying that (I am) is used by many religions.

Regards
DL
I only know of the "I am" as referred to in the Bible. You only referred to the Bible and Jesus so I did not know you were also including other religions. My religion is the a very unwavering belief in the Bible but the King James Version of the Old Testament only. This apparently makes me a religion of one. Which is OK with me as long as God does not kick me out. I do not mean to digress but you wrapped up you OP with a paragraph that seemed to be your clincher but referred to "I am" not as it is meant in the King James Version of the Old Testament.

Regards
DL
I only know of the "I am" as referred to in the Bible. You only referred to the Bible and Jesus so I did not know you were also including other religions. My religion is the a very unwavering belief in the Bible but the King James Version of the Old Testament only. This apparently makes me a religion of one. Which is OK with me as long as God does not kick me out. I do not mean to digress but you wrapped up you OP with a paragraph that seemed to be your clincher but referred to "I am" not as it is meant in the King James Version of the Old Testament.

Your religion of one may be because the O.T. God id quite the prick, if you are a literal reader.

You seem to think there is only one interpretation for (I am). What is it and what does it mean to you?

Have ye forgotten that ye are a God and a child of the most high God?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Your religion of one may be because the O.T. God id quite the prick, if you are a literal reader.

You seem to think there is only one interpretation for (I am). What is it and what does it mean to you?

Regards
DL
Almost forgot about a reply to this one. 'I am' is a designation of authority from the LORD in a manner of speaking. Throughout the Bible the term 'I am' is used to designate who has the mandate from God at that moment. Of course 'I am' is used as a general term at times also. The term 'am I' is also used to suggest a coming on of 'I am'. One of the best know instances of 'I am' is when Moses is sent to Egypt to free the Hebrews. When Moses first answers the LORD speaking from the burning bush Moses says, "Here am I." The LORD says, "I am the God of thy father." Meaning the LORD has not given anyone else the mandate for action. Moses asks, "Who am I." Still working toward accepting the mandate. After performing the miracle with his staff Moses says a little later, "I am not eloquent." Moses now has the LORD's mandate to free the Hebrews. The same happens with Samuel, 1 Samuel 3. The LORD calls the Samuel who replies, "Here am I." Later when Samuel answers Saul he says, "I am the seer." Darius also uses the designate, 'I am', when the LORD has him rebuild the temple. It is not always clear who has the mandate but if you will notice people will pick it up and lose it as the LORD chooses.

I did this really post really rushed. I have more examples and might need to fix a thing or two in here but that is the general idea of 'I am'. Hopefully this now clarifies Exodus 3:14. When God tells Moses to say, "I AM THAT I AM", what God is saying is that God has said, "I am going to come and bring you Hebrews out of Egypt. Now 'I AM' is here. And Moses is that I AM." This is not to say Moses is God, not even a temporary God but Moses has received the mandate of God and anyone questioning Moses is questioning God.

It seems that the very idea of a "supreme being" would suggest a "monotheistic" God. That being said, trying to understand the "Trinity" concept within Christianity makes understanding quantum mechanics looks like child's play.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Almost forgot about a reply to this one. 'I am' is a designation of authority from the LORD in a manner of speaking. Throughout the Bible the term 'I am' is used to designate who has the mandate from God at that moment. Of course 'I am' is used as a general term at times also. The term 'am I' is also used to suggest a coming on of 'I am'. One of the best know instances of 'I am' is when Moses is sent to Egypt to free the Hebrews. When Moses first answers the LORD speaking from the burning bush Moses says, "Here am I." The LORD says, "I am the God of thy father." Meaning the LORD has not given anyone else the mandate for action. Moses asks, "Who am I." Still working toward accepting the mandate. After performing the miracle with his staff Moses says a little later, "I am not eloquent." Moses now has the LORD's mandate to free the Hebrews. The same happens with Samuel, 1 Samuel 3. The LORD calls the Samuel who replies, "Here am I." Later when Samuel answers Saul he says, "I am the seer." Darius also uses the designate, 'I am', when the LORD has him rebuild the temple. It is not always clear who has the mandate but if you will notice people will pick it up and lose it as the LORD chooses.

I did this really post really rushed. I have more examples and might need to fix a thing or two in here but that is the general idea of 'I am'. Hopefully this now clarifies Exodus 3:14. When God tells Moses to say, "I AM THAT I AM", what God is saying is that God has said, "I am going to come and bring you Hebrews out of Egypt. Now 'I AM' is here. And Moses is that I AM." This is not to say Moses is God, not even a temporary God but Moses has received the mandate of God and anyone questioning Moses is questioning God.

Are you aware that Moses was never real?

This link shows that Jews expect a Moses character in every generation and the second link shows how Jews are not literalists.

Why are you if they are not for their own myths?

2. Orthodox Judaism The Garden of Eden

RaceandHistory.com - Doubting the Story of Exodus

Regards
DL

It seems that the very idea of a "supreme being" would suggest a "monotheistic" God. That being said, trying to understand the "Trinity" concept within Christianity makes understanding quantum mechanics looks like child's play.

I agree.

When a Christian explains it in English, it becomes gibberish.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

This link shows that Jews expect a Moses character in every generation and the second link shows how Jews are not literalists.

Regards
DL
You seems to know a bit about Moses then. As you seem to know the story well enough to discredit it some questions perhaps. How is it that Moses' sister gets Moses' mother to the be the wet nurse? How is it Moses has a brother three years older than himself? And why did the LORD harden the Pharaoh's heart repeated when Moses was trying to get his Hebrew brethren released?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
You seems to know a bit about Moses then. As you seem to know the story well enough to discredit it some questions perhaps. How is it that Moses' sister gets Moses' mother to the be the wet nurse? How is it Moses has a brother three years older than himself? And why did the LORD harden the Pharaoh's heart repeated when Moses was trying to get his Hebrew brethren released?

I do not know except for your last.

In the myth, basically, it is because God wants to show off his double standard of morality. Something his sheeple have to adopt to follow his immoral ass.

Do you know how, if this is not all just a myth, could end writing of his own death?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

In the myth, basically, it is because God wants to show off his double standard of morality. Something his sheeple have to adopt to follow his immoral ass.

Do you know how, if this is not all just a myth, could end writing of his own death?

Regards
DL

If you do not know the first two, which you probably have not given any thought to, I would almost bet you were not aware of both those points, you sure do not know the answer to the third. Sorry, no time for cartoons at the moment. Maybe next Saturday morning.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

If you do not know the first two, which you probably have not given any thought to, I would almost bet you were not aware of both those points, you sure do not know the answer to the third. Sorry, no time for cartoons at the moment. Maybe next Saturday morning.

All you wanted to do was deflect from your God's shit morals.

Nice. These answers are here forever,.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back