Why are you not dead yet?

A major jump in life expectancy in my lifetime has come from cigarette smoking restrictions and safer driving standards (safer cars, safer roads, drunk driving laws)

not to mention that since we lifted clinton's assault weapons ban gun deaths have decreased at a faster rate then drunk driving deaths or tobacco related deaths.

Where did you get that? Care to link that source? Because here is what I am seeing;

American Gun Deaths to Exceed Traffic Fatalities by 2015 - Bloomberg

Gun deaths were declining during the Clinton administration largely because the booming economy reduced unemployment and correspondingly reduced crime. Adding 100,000 cops didn't hurt either. Since 2000 the gun deaths have started to resume their upward trend again.

Car deaths tumbled in 2008/2009 when so many people were unemployed and therefore no longer commuting. The downward trend can also be attributed to a greater number of office workers telecommuting instead of driving.

Car fatalities will probably continue to decline since the millennial generation prefers public transportation. They would rather text than drive so this further reduces the number of vehicles on the roads and the possibilities of accidents.

The infused medicine that I am on for the PH was developed by a private corporation:

http://www.remodulin.com/patient/about-united-therapeutics.aspx

It costs $100,000/year. A person who is working is responsible for all copays and deductibles. I met my catastrophic deductible both years while I was working. When you quit working, grants pay for what Medicare, medigap, and insurance do not. The grants are through private sources, not the government. I am not even sure that Medicare is paying anything because if they think the PH may have been caused by sleep apnea, they won't pay. If my life depended on the government, I would have been dead 2 years ago.

o my bad...i thought this was a thread about a poster who has claimed to be dying for a while now....but yet lives on lol....my bad

chuckles.gif

Another common element of Wiccan morality is the Law of Threefold Return which holds that whatever benevolent or malevolent actions a person performs will return to that person with triple force, or with equal force on each of the three levels of body, mind and spirit,[44]

Wicca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You will not like what your religion says is ahead for you.

Last edited:
A major jump in life expectancy in my lifetime has come from cigarette smoking restrictions and safer driving standards (safer cars, safer roads, drunk driving laws)

not to mention that since we lifted clinton's assault weapons ban gun deaths have decreased at a faster rate then drunk driving deaths or tobacco related deaths.

Where did you get that? Care to link that source? Because here is what I am seeing;

American Gun Deaths to Exceed Traffic Fatalities by 2015 - Bloomberg

Bloomberg? hmmmm, he has no anti gun agenda does he?

spoonman, glad to hear you're getting better and agree completely that food should not come out of boxes with ingredients we can't pronounce. We also eat as much organic as possible. There's a Mennonite community near us and they don't use pesticides so we buy a lot from them. We do eat a very few eggs and get those from a neighbor who has chickens.

When at the grocery store, compare what is in people's carts with the way they look. We're becoming a nation of Pillsbury doughboys. You know how you can spot a smoker from their grey skin (and the stench). Same with food.

And yet, the right doesn't want our schools to feed our kids high quality food.

Hospitals - some actually have fast food crap in their lobby - give them the disease downstairs and admit them for treatment upstairs.

What we put up with - its just crazy.

:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

I do believe it's the lefties who have put all the laws in place that make it almost impossible for people to grow, obtain, or sell food on a small, local scale.

Lefties are patting themselves on the back...because obesity in the poorest states, the most dependent upon foodstamps, is rolling back.

It's not something to cheer about. They're starving the poorest people. They've cut the calories back to 850 in the schools...their OBJECTIVE is to starve children.

Now applaud.

they outlawed bake sales by us. seriously. if you bake pies or cakes and want to sell them at a local fair or even a fundraiser charity event, you no longer can. the left wing arm of big government has deemed this practice to be illegal.

'

Er....Aren't bake sales regulated by local government?

show me where i claim to be a wicca? show me....perhaps you should pay a wee bit more attention

ph? or pah?

major difference.....

i am a pagan....i have had trouble with christians in tn...they do seem to have problems with people who not like them

Paganism is literally hundreds of things, among them Asatru(worship of the Norse Gods), Kemetic/Netjer (worship of the Egyptian Gods), Native American and Australian Aborigine shamanism, Wicca, witchcraft, Voodoo, Afican Native religion, and too many others to fully list here.

Source:
[ame=http://askville.amazon.com/difference-Pagan-Wiccan/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=680461]What's the difference between Pagan and Wiccan?[/ame]

Forum List

Back