Why Are White Guys So Paranoid?

Things are so bad for blacks in America, they have to read the comments section of a 2014 movie that nobody has ever heard of to find examples of racism to cry about.

White guys dont generally like black women. Even white rapists pass on them, which is super insulting if you ask me. :laugh:
I have found that the ones who don't and are into white separatism generally look like they come from the shallow end of the gene pool, not to be too specific.

I apparently have a type irrespective of race and happen to know a couple of really fine white guys. The problem that their brethen have though is they think JUST being white qualifies them.
Goofyboy knows good and well white guys love Black women. He was just trying to change the subject.

Godboy wishes he had the style a brother has. We are universal;, women of all races like us. Godboy can't say that. They've been scared of black men since they created the first law banning white women from running to us.

Things are so bad for blacks in America, they have to read the comments section of a 2014 movie that nobody has ever heard of to find examples of racism to cry about.

Yeah right. That's why your white racist ass has to repeat the same shit whites have been repeatimg since 1718. So now 2014 is ancient history, but all it shows is how white racism has not stopped.

White guys dont generally like black women. Even white rapists pass on them, which is super insulting if you ask me. :laugh:
I have found that the ones who don't and are into white separatism generally look like they come from the shallow end of the gene pool, not to be too specific.

I apparently have a type irrespective of race and happen to know a couple of really fine white guys. The problem that their brethen have though is they think JUST being white qualifies them.
Goofyboy knows good and well white guys love Black women. He was just trying to change the subject.

Godboy wishes he had the style a brother has. We are universal;, women of all races like us. Godboy can't say that. They've been scared of black men since they created the first law banning white women from running to us.
Exactly. When I was in Korea I had this woman ask me if she could see my tail. Come to find out white GI's spread that rumor to scare off asian women from Black men. Sad and pathetic.

That didnt even make sense. Nice try though. :rolleyes:

The entire focus of the article you posted is two anonymous youtube comments from a 2014 youtube trailer for a generic movie that scored a 55% on Rotten tomatoes.

The entire focus of the article you posted is two anonymous youtube comments from a 2014 youtube trailer for a generic movie that scored a 55% on Rotten tomatoes.
No. The entire focus of the article is the fear white men have about white women lusting after Black men. The reaction to this movie is just one example. Still trying to figure out what that has to do with things being bad for Blacks. :rolleyes:

No. The entire focus of the article is the fear white men have about white women lusting after Black men. The reaction to this movie is just one example. Still trying to figure out what that has to do with things being bad for Blacks. :rolleyes:

Dumb people struggle to understand irony I guess

Its not ironic that white women love Black men. Its ironic that they instinctively understand the benefits of procreating with Black men to get better genes. :)

Its not ironic that white women love Black men. Its ironic that they instinctively understand the benefits of procreating with Black men to get better genes. :)

No, what's ironic is that most of these women will end up as single moms.

Even if that was true it must really make you mad that white women still prefer Black men. :)

Even if that was true it must really make you mad that white women still prefer Black men. :)

I couldn't care less if *some* white women have that preference. Women in general have terrible taste in men anyway that's why they end up hooking up with losers and wife beaters.

Godboy wishes he had the style a brother has. We are universal;, women of all races like us.
If that was true, white women wouldnt be calling the cops on you guys all the time. :laugh:

I think its fair to say that black men are the least desirable men on the planet. You might get the occasional white woman, but for the most part, no one really wants anything to do with you, unless youre rich. Black men often dont speak well, they dont dress well and are generally known as dead beats. Once you fix those problems, you might actually start attracting women outside your community, but for now youre basically just a pile of dog shit that everyone avoids.

Black guys arent paranoid. We never worry about our women dating you let alone watching a movie about Black women and white dudes dating. You white boys start whining and calling white girls names if they date a Black guy. :laugh:
White guys are sure upset that their women like dark meat though. It must suck being white and always worried about that if you ask me.
laugh.gif
We are happy that the brothers like fat chicks. You guys will take a fat white girl before a skinny black girl. That keeps them away from us, so thanks!
We take all your chicks. I guess if you have a microscopic dick lots of women look fat to you. She look fat to you? :rolleyes:
Godboy wishes he could catch a sister and white woman. I can.

I'm sure you can. Meantime, this jive talking bullshiter probably really looks more like Erkel.

o-JALEEL-570.jpg

People that "got it," Dude, don't need to brag.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Black guys arent paranoid.

______

KEEPING IT REAL...

Oshay Duke Jackson, creator and CEO of the Negro Manosphere Home Page - Negro Manosphere - www.negromanosphere.com, discusses interracial dating with two contributing members of Negromanosphere.

"Why Is Everybody So Mad When Black Men Date White Women?" (The Brother Pill Podcast)

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I couldn't care less if *some* white women have that preference. Women in general have terrible taste in men anyway that's why they end up hooking up with losers and wife beaters.
Of course you care. If you didnt care you wouldnt be trying to convince everyone that white women would be single moms if they date Black men. :)

Of course you care. If you didnt care you wouldnt be trying to convince everyone that white women would be single moms if they date Black men. :)

I don't need to convince anyone of what we already know. Black guys like to abandon their families because they can't handle responsibility.

I saw this movie awhile ago and honestly I thought it was just ok. However, there are some white guys that are up in arms over it. Why are white guys so paranoid about movies with Black guys with white girls?

Racists Attack Will Smith’s ‘Focus’ Over Film’s Depiction of An Interracial Relationship

Check some of the comments.

Jackson Grady of Delaware, the first person to report the issue, said: “My daughter watched that film last night and she hasn’t been the same since.

“She stopped practicing the violin and seems to be taking a keen interest in watching basketball in her underwear while licking her lips.”

Connor Rufus of Arkansas took his wife to see the movie but was unprepared for her transformation. He warned the rest of white America that if their wives and daughters see this movie, they’ll regret it for the rest of their lives.

Rufus said: “My wife went black, and guess what, she never came back!”
Why are black guys on this forum such idiotic racist cretins?

I saw this movie awhile ago and honestly I thought it was just ok. However, there are some white guys that are up in arms over it. Why are white guys so paranoid about movies with Black guys with white girls?

Racists Attack Will Smith’s ‘Focus’ Over Film’s Depiction of An Interracial Relationship

Check some of the comments.

Jackson Grady of Delaware, the first person to report the issue, said: “My daughter watched that film last night and she hasn’t been the same since.

“She stopped practicing the violin and seems to be taking a keen interest in watching basketball in her underwear while licking her lips.”

Connor Rufus of Arkansas took his wife to see the movie but was unprepared for her transformation. He warned the rest of white America that if their wives and daughters see this movie, they’ll regret it for the rest of their lives.

Rufus said: “My wife went black, and guess what, she never came back!”
Why are black guys on this forum such idiotic racist cretins?

Because black guys are idiotic racist cretins

I don't need to convince anyone of what we already know. Black guys like to abandon their families because they can't handle responsibility.
Obviously you do feel the need or you wouldnt have posted it. Thats how we all know you care. You dont have lie about it. :)

Forum List

Back