Why are white Americans so crazy?

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
You know, I was thinking the other day about how white Americans exhibit such strange and bipolar behavior.

They will chant "USA!" over and over, and yet the policies which they support end up destroying themselves and their country. They pretend to love war and sign up to kill the Muslims, but when they actually participate in it they find they are too pussy to handle it so they come home, claim ptsd and all sorts of benefits, and stay at home watching movies about how apparently heroic they were. Doesn't matter if it's Vietnam or Iraq, the story is always the same...the white good guy did his job killing the gooks or ragheads and oh, we have to feel sorry for him now.

They will claim their hatred of all of the brown immigrants coming in from around the world, yet is their own leaders, that they elect, that support the immigration which replaces them.

They will do all they can to escape blacks, but then proclaim how much they love blacks, how much they want to support them, how much they want to go to Africa and feed them. They will spend their money buying all of the rap music, watching the blacks play sports, etc.

They all try to get rich, and when they can't become rich, they will find some way to blame somebody else for their own failure.

And I realized, I think that at some subconscious level, white Americans know they are shit and that their culture is shit. They just can't admit their emptiness, they have to be the optimistic, patriotic white American all of the time, so they act out in all sorts of strange ways. Rather than admit the truth.

You know, I was thinking the other day about how white Americans exhibit such strange and bipolar behavior.....

So you decided to go online and pretend you're an Indian immigrant and not a pasty little white boy playing with the computer?

You know, I was thinking the other day about how white Americans exhibit such strange and bipolar behavior.

They will chant "USA!" over and over, and yet the policies which they support end up destroying themselves and their country. They pretend to love war and sign up to kill the Muslims, but when they actually participate in it they find they are too pussy to handle it so they come home, claim ptsd and all sorts of benefits, and stay at home watching movies about how apparently heroic they were. Doesn't matter if it's Vietnam or Iraq, the story is always the same...the white good guy did his job killing the gooks or ragheads and oh, we have to feel sorry for him now.

They will claim their hatred of all of the brown immigrants coming in from around the world, yet is their own leaders, that they elect, that support the immigration which replaces them.

They will do all they can to escape blacks, but then proclaim how much they love blacks, how much they want to support them, how much they want to go to Africa and feed them. They will spend their money buying all of the rap music, watching the blacks play sports, etc.

They all try to get rich, and when they can't become rich, they will find some way to blame somebody else for their own failure.

And I realized, I think that at some subconscious level, white Americans know they are shit and that their culture is shit. They just can't admit their emptiness, they have to be the optimistic, patriotic white American all of the time, so they act out in all sorts of strange ways. Rather than admit the truth.
girl fingering.jpg

You poor little soul...I have you pegged...you're either a foreigner that can't get into this greatest country in the world or you're here collecting taxpayer funded freebies and you feel you're not getting enough for free....So, come clean, which is it?

Forum List

Back