What’s Going on With America’s White People?

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Bingo, right on target and gets to the root

"What we have to realize is that throughout history poor whites and slaves and then free blacks were pitted against each other, and that was used as a political tool. And it even goes back to the foundation of the colony of Georgia, in which James Oglethorpe refused to allow slavery because he assumed it would deprive poor whites of the ability to be independent, to make a living, because slavery led to the monopolization of land, the concentration of wealth into an elite. So, I think one thing we have to realize about white supremacy is that it leads to an advantage to the elite to pit these two groups against each other."

"What we have to realize is that throughout history poor whites and slaves and then free blacks were pitted against each other, and that was used as a political tool. And it even goes back to the foundation of the colony of Georgia, in which James Oglethorpe refused to allow slavery because he assumed it would deprive poor whites of the ability to be independent, to make a living, because slavery led to the monopolization of land, the concentration of wealth into an elite. So, I think one thing we have to realize about white supremacy is that it leads to an advantage to the elite to pit these two groups against each other."

Revisit Bacon's Rebellion. That is when/where a vastly outnumbered colonial aristocracy decided to pit "race" against "race" and fomented a racial/class/caste system that still corrupts american society and politics to this very day.

af2ae13c47df3d0ca15c64f99651531d.jpg

If you claim to be a 14th amendment U.S citizen, you are technically a slave doing "voluntary servitude" or as the international bankers refer to as "chattel" and it doesn't matter what color you are. FDR pledged the labor of every "citizen" born after 1933 as collateral and surety on the debt incurred by the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933. Sowing seeds of racial hatred plays right into the very hands of the ones that enslaved us all. Do you get paid by the post?

This is 2016, slavery in this country doesn't exist. I do believe the media tries to pit races against each other. How did you decide there is white supremacy involved? A lot of the animosity between the races lately is the anger from some blacks against all whites and all cops, as if any misfortunes they have are completely caused either by whites or cops. No personal responsibility. I give all people respect according to their behavior, not race.

While true americas white people are the most mentally damaged, whites the world over are suffering from recessive genes. this causes a conundrum. If they mix with Blacks and other people of color they wipe out their race. If they dont mix they will be forced to eventually inbreed more which will double the malignant effects of their recessive genes. It appears white women have chosen survival over whiteness. They freely admit they want a Black baby.

• Banned
the title of the video is misleading and speaks to the construct of the "white race"

While true americas white people are the most mentally damaged, whites the world over are suffering from recessive genes. this causes a conundrum. If they mix with Blacks and other people of color they wipe out their race. If they dont mix they will be forced to eventually inbreed more which will double the malignant effects of their recessive genes. It appears white women have chosen survival over whiteness. They freely admit they want a Black baby.
No wonder everyone on earth wants to come to America.

What the heck is all of this?

Delusion.

Delusion.

Why do you have Trump titties on your avatar?

Delusion.

Why do you have Trump titties on your avatar?
Do you dislike them?
I love Trump and large breasts.

No wonder everyone on earth wants to come to America.
You are delusional.

the title of the video is misleading and speaks to the construct of the "white race"

I'm tired of it. Summarize this garbage or delete it. Nobody is going to watch some joker for hours to hope for a punch line. Get it off me!

And why would you ever want to date a white woman if she's mentally damaged? and theres no way, you'd ever want to have kids with one, theres a chance they might inherit some recessive gene.

White people the world over don't have an inbreeding problem, there were small pockets of people who were isolated due to the ice age and some of those people carry recessive genes. Fact is, you still have albinos in Africa (god help them) , so Africans carry recessive genes also. Your threads carry some facts, but the spirit of your messages are pretty much the same, as you said in one of your posts, - white people are the natural enemy of black people- That seems to be the spirit of the "education" you purportedly want to share with others. Fact is, outside of this message board and a lot of what you see on the news, black people and white people are very capable of living well together, what you do, and what white racists do is try to drive people apart when they could have been living in peace

And why would you ever want to date a white woman if she's mentally damaged? and theres no way, you'd ever want to have kids with one, theres a chance they might inherit some recessive gene.

White people the world over don't have an inbreeding problem, there were small pockets of people who were isolated due to the ice age and some of those people carry recessive genes. Fact is, you still have albinos in Africa (god help them) , so Africans carry recessive genes also. Your threads carry some facts, but the spirit of your messages are pretty much the same, as you said in one of your posts, - white people are the natural enemy of black people- That seems to be the spirit of the "education" you purportedly want to share with others. Fact is, outside of this message board and a lot of what you see on the news, black people and white people are very capable of living well together, what you do, and what white racists do is try to drive people apart when they could have been living in peace
I can take your first question two ways.

1. I never wanted to date a white woman. i was perfectly happy with Blacks, Puerto Ricans, Mexican, and Asians. It wasnt until a white girl I was close with pointed out my hypocrisy by having the stance I had nothing in common with white women and I was fast friends with her. She was adamant that we date and at least give it a chance. I thank her to this day because she and other white women taught me a lot about the mindset of white men. She made me reevaluate my position. Since white women are very aggressive sexually it wasnt long before I had a surplus of them I dated.

2. Everyone is mentally damaged to some degree. When I say mentally damaged I am being specific about the manner in which white people in particular are mentally damaged. All races have some mental damage due in large part to the white races domination of the media and current world philosophy. Whites as a group have a specific mental damage born of an inherent inferiority complex. This manifests itself in the constant attempts of whites to copy Black people, their mannerism, and various other ways too numerous to mention.

Yes whites are very inbred and even with access to better health care they suffer more often from strange maladies of the mind and bones. My sharing of these things is for the benefit of those that may not even participate in these discussions but learn something simply by researching my comments with an open mind and not a specific agenda. Of course Black and white people can and do work together. I have benefitted from this dynamic on numerous occassions. The vast majority of the time it has been with white women but there have been a few white men I have been able to work with. However, at the back of my mind I simply cant trust white men in particular not to put a knife in my back due to their inferiority complex. I've seen it happen time and time again.

Forum List

Back