Why are we so quiet about Christianophobia?

I'm certain that minority Christians can seek political asylum in the West as well.

Only if you believe in virgin births or god sex. I don't, and I know a lot of other people who don't as well. The fact of the matter is that sacrificing someone to appease a god or gods is not unique to the Christian faith. When the Aztecs did it, the Catholic Spanish conquerors had a conniption fit. When Christians did it, it was "divine sacrifice".

What's so difficult to believe about a virgin birth? We could do that in a lab if we wanted to.

How many such labs existed 2000 years ago? None? Well, alrighty then.

Irrelevant. Why on earth is it difficult to believe an all powerful all knowing God can cause a virgin to become pregnant when we can make a virgin pregnant in a lab?

god loves the sinner but hates his sin. If you confess and repent god will forgive you and cleanse you.====how to be saved (born again) =believe god's word=romans 10
” 9 if you confess with your mouth, “jesus is lord,” and believe in your heart that god raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
prayer of salvation
“god in heaven, i believe your son jesus christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that you raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be my saviour and lord. Thank you for your salvation. In jesus name. Amen.”

do you realize that your religion is about human sacrifice?

god has paid for mankind's sin debt!!! Ptl. Thank you lord!!!

How many such labs existed 2000 years ago? None? Well, alrighty then.

Irrelevant. Why on earth is it difficult to believe an all powerful all knowing God can cause a virgin to become pregnant when we can make a virgin pregnant in a lab?
lack of evidence...

Plenty of eye witness testimony. But I suppose that's not sufficient evidence for you since they died years ago.

However, the fact that we can do it should tell those paying attention that it's possible and that perhaps you should consider it enough to talk to the Lord about it.

But then you don't talk with the Lord. So I guess you'll never really know will you?

lack of evidence...

Plenty of eye witness testimony. But I suppose that's not sufficient evidence for you since they died years ago.

However, the fact that we can do it should tell those paying attention that it's possible and that perhaps you should consider it enough to talk to the Lord about it.

But then you don't talk with the Lord. So I guess you'll never really know will you?
false! I do know anecdotal evidence is subjective.if it's not a total fabrication,there is no evidence proving it's not..
talking to god is also subjective you cannot prove you are actually communicating with god..

There are all sorts of bad things happening to people in foreign countries. Christians are not really being singled out in any meaningful way. Women, gays, poor people, racial minorities, tribal minorities, etc are all far worse off than Christians.

We should all feel bad when any person has their rights infringed whether they are Christian or Muslim, man or woman, rich or poor, gay or straight.

Because we dont make up new words to try to malign people

Nope.

You just give them smallpox, burn them at the stake, behead them and throw them into ovens.

Fun bunch you Christians.

So said the totalitarian to deflect what his predocessors did.

What are you talking about?

I know what I am talking about.

The Dark Ages.
The Crusades.
The Spanish Inquisition.
Colonialism.
Pogroms.
The Holocaust.

In other words. The Christian hit parade.

Nope.

You just give them smallpox, burn them at the stake, behead them and throw them into ovens.

Fun bunch you Christians.

The Dark Ages.
The Crusades.
The Spanish Inquisition.
Colonialism.
Pogroms.
The Holocaust.

Islamic hit parade---> https://www.google.com/search?sourc...4GGLL_enUS324US325&q=timeline+of+islamic+wars

Poor Swallow, got smoked again like a cheap cigar...:lol:

Clinton-cigar.jpg

The Dark Ages.
The Crusades.
The Spanish Inquisition.
Colonialism.
Pogroms.
The Holocaust.

Islamic hit parade---> https://www.google.com/search?sourc...4GGLL_enUS324US325&q=timeline+of+islamic+wars

Clinton-cigar.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about American_Faggot?

Oh yeah..you have no idea.

Done.

The Dark Ages.
The Crusades.
The Spanish Inquisition.
Colonialism.
Pogroms.
The Holocaust.

Clinton-cigar.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about American_Faggot?

Oh yeah..you have no idea.

Done.

Maggots and faggots are progressive/liberal/left-wingers like you...:eusa_shhh:

Any way you spin it, it is still human sacrifice.

No. It's a Divine voluntary sacrifice.

false ... it was a parlor trick since jesus is the son of god or god masquerading as his own son and god cannot be killed it was all smoke and mirrors.
that's only if you believe the biblical account is accurate..

It would have been a human sacrifice if Jesus would have remained dead. But He didn't. The punishment for sin is death. Period. Satan only had to fool the first humans, because sin is transferred through the blood. Get the first ones and you've got them all. Death for all of God's precious children. Looked like the winning play for Satan. But Christ pulled an end around. He paid the price for our sins and fulfilled the requirement for those sins, death. But nothing said He had to stay dead! God was just (as in court room justice) to bring Jesus back because Jesus, in His life was sin free and not under the condemnation of the sin = death sentence. So our sins received the standard punishment, and a sin free man bypassed eternal death through His own righteousness. Because of His actions we are all redeemed. And because of His actions we are justified to rise again too, as sin free humans. We win. Christ wins, God wins, Satan loses.

The Irish Ram said:
It would have been a human sacrifice if Jesus would have remained dead. But He didn't.

So where is the sacrifice all you Christians are talking about? :cool:

The Irish Ram said:
The punishment for sin is death. Period.

If that were true, the human race would already be extinct.

Forum List

Back