Why are so many Leftists in Media lying about Joe Rogan?

Man, the leftist media sure has a vendetta against Joe Rogan. I'd imagine it's because he gives a platform to people who don't support the leftist narrative, and instead of trying to debate or compete with his narrative, the left simply wants to brand him with bad labels, as they always do to anyone who they disagree with, so that those in power fear being branded and cut him loose.

I mean, Joe Rogan had a COVID expert on who said, in his PROFESSIONAL OPINION, things that didn't agree with the leftist narrative, the media has freaked out saying JOE ROGAN IS SPREADING MISINFORMATION...
Well..

A. The guy is a grade A scientist in the field.. I thought science mattered.
B. Joe Rogan didn't say it.

Isn't it crazy how the leftist mob never addresses points, they just try to censor it via any means necessary?

They're scared of him. He has a huge audience, and he doesn't buy into the DNC/Big Tech/CCP alliance.

You obviously know nothing about him or his show, yet you act like an expert….
This is the same playbook they used against Rush. They claimed they never paid any attention to him, but they all spouted the same links and pretended they knew exactly what he was talking about. Either they lied and were desperately listening to every minute of his show, digging for something, anything they could lie about, or they were simply regurgitating something they saw written by someone who was desperately listening to every minute of his show, digging for something, anything they could lie about.

Either way, they simultaneously want everyone to believe they don't pay any attention but are experts on the person in question.

This is the same playbook they used against Rush. They claimed they never paid any attention to him, but they all spouted the same links and pretended they knew exactly what he was talking about. Either they lied and were desperately listening to every minute of his show, digging for something, anything they could lie about, or they were simply regurgitating something they saw written by someone who was desperately listening to every minute of his show, digging for something, anything they could lie about.

Either way, they simultaneously want everyone to believe they don't pay any attention but are experts on the person in question.
All YOU fuckers claimed no one listened to Rush Limpdick...and CERTAINLY not you

All YOU fuckers claimed no one listened to Rush Limpdick...and CERTAINLY not you
That's stupid right there, I don't care who you are. He had millions listen every week, and obviously a bunch of the audience was liberals desperately hoping to find something, anything, they could screech about. Same thing apparently is going on with Rogan.

That's stupid right there, I don't care who you are. He had millions listen every week, and obviously a bunch of the audience was liberals desperately hoping to find something, anything, they could screech about. Same thing apparently is going on with Rogan.
What's stupid is listening to him in the first place...Rogan as well.

But lying about listening to Rush was stupidly dishonest. No one ever believed it and it exposed the dishonesty of the right

Rogan makes you tards feel like the school bully likes you now

But lying about listening to Rush was stupidly dishonest. No one ever believed it and it exposed the dishonesty of the right

Oh, I see what you did there. You don't have any defense or backing for what you're ranting about so you try to insult me, hoping I'll get all mad and upset and forget that your entire argument is no more significant than a 5-year-old's "I'm rubber and you're glue. What you say bounces off of me and sticks to you". Here's the thing, that doesn't work on me. Now, since you can't reference what Rogan has explicitly said that you claim is misinformation without an extensive Google search, you are consigned to the sandbox with the other 5-year-old children where your childish wittiness is impressive.

Oh, I see what you did there. You don't have any defense or backing for what you're ranting about so you try to insult me, hoping I'll get all mad and upset and forget that your entire argument is no more significant than a 5-year-old's "I'm rubber and you're glue. What you say bounces off of me and sticks to you". Here's the thing, that doesn't work on me. Now, since you can't reference what Rogan has explicitly said that you claim is misinformation without an extensive Google search, you are consigned to the sandbox with the other 5-year-old children where your childish wittiness is impressive.
Quite a rant. Does Rogan owe you money or something?

You've never listened to a single Rogan podcast, and you had no idea who he was until your little hate cult told you to despise him.

You've never listened to a single Rogan podcast, and you had no idea who he was until your little hate cult told you to despise him.
I knew who he was when he did that stupid bug eating TV show...when he did MMMA commentary and when he did stand up.

He's a bro thug

I knew who he was when he did that stupid bug eating TV show...when he did MMMA commentary and when he did stand up.

He's a bro thug
IOW, you haven't listened to his podcast and are relying on your favorite hate merchants to supply you with sound bites. Is that about the size of it?

Oh, so you DO listen to him religiously, hoping to catch something you can complain about?
I have listened to Rush several times but the venom he spewed turned my stomach.

I've heard Rogan over the years and have no need for his Bro stupidity

I have listened to Rush several times but the venom he spewed turned my stomach.

I've heard Rogan over the years and have no need for his Bro stupidity
Oh, so you DON'T listen to his show but rely on your favorite hate merchants to give you sound bites and headlines to screech about? It has to be one or the other because you're out here slinging the poop, so you have to be getting it from somewhere.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back