Why Are Schools Pandering So Much to The LGBT Community?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
There really can't be all that many Trans students now can there? They're acting like the school is full of them or something and I highly doubt it. There might be one or two of them if that. Probably a few at the most but not likely.

Good grief...

Schools... are appointed by Department of Education bureaucrats... appointed in DEM CITIES by DEM MAYORS....

If you pack your school staffs with homos, what do you get? Homosexuality taught as a good thing to small kids. Massive raping and sexual "initializing."

There is no fixing public education. There is only the breaking of the politicized monopoly by

PRIVATE SCHOOL VOUCHERS

There is no fixing public education.

I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure that Trump could fix it and they certainly don't have these kinds of issues in Florida as DeSantis is seeing to that.

I'm pretty sure that Trump could fix

the FBI by appointing W Administration Attorney Chris Wray?

The DoJ by appointing the swampiest of W loving big spending "Republican" Zionist Fascist Jeff Sessions as AG?

who will he appoint to "fix" public education?

RuPaul?

the FBI by appointing W Administration Attorney Chris Wray?

The DoJ by appointing the swampiest of W loving big spending "Republican" Zionist Fascist Jeff Sessions as AG?

who will he appoint to "fix" public education?

RuPaul?

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know, but this wasn't happening underneath Trump and that's all I know.

There really can't be all that many Trans students now can there? They're acting like the school is full of them or something and I highly doubt it. There might be one or two of them if that. Probably a few at the most but not likely.

Schools should favor ALL STUDENTS.

I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure that Trump could fix it and they certainly don't have these kinds of issues in Florida as DeSantis is seeing to that.

Wait...

Half the teachers in Florida are not sexually indoctrinating their students?

Wait...

Half the teachers in Florida are not sexually indoctrinating their students?

I don't think that ANY of the teachers in Florida are indoctrinating children because their governor won't allow it.

It has been a growing problem for decades, why so many of us wanted SCHOOL VOUCHERS since the 1990s...

Oh and I went to school in the nineties and didn't have any issues like we're having today.

Forum List

Back