Why are right wingers so darn afraid?

dummy; Rush Limbaugh isnt the reason obama failed, isnt the reason the Left has failed

hilarious! we just ended 8 straight years of Progressive majority rule; Poverty is at a FIFTY YEAR HIGH; but the very richest, the "1%", are making more money than they ever made under those mean ol Republicans.

You really should learn how congress works before typing such dribble....I understand that Rush encouraged you to repeat this imbecility, but try, please try to think on your own.....and find out how even, EVEN a majority in the senate does not mean crap....Just ask McConnell and his ever attempts to reverse the ACA...

So, before you spout stupidity because "it feels good"...THINK.

that's great idiot; just think; according TO WHAT YOU JUST POSTED ABOVE; there goes every left-wing crybaby whine about "obstruction" you idots make against Republicans!

THANKS!!

NOT nearly as many as your side of the aisle cheered when we invaded Iraq.

um; no actually ALOT MORE genius. 6,300 Black Americans murdeered JUST LAST YEAR, and a similar number evewry year. that is just the Black murder victims, mostly in liberal cities of coursek, for just one year. it is MORE THAN THE TEN-YEAR TOTAL OF IRAQ WAR DEATHS

try again[/QUOTE]

You insist on being labeled an idiot, don't you? In your own stupid phrase you are accusing so-called "libs" of causing black murders?

THINK.....on your own.....THINK like a human being and abandon such stupid and inane statements because your side believes that such is how you gain respect.

BUT SOME HOW the republican MINORITY OF BOTH chambers of Congress for all of obama's first 2 years was able to "obstruct and hold hostage" obama's agenda!

lol it's soooooooooooooo funny watching you left-wing idiots chase your tails in hypocrisy!!

got to go for now;

keep up the comedy though libs! ;)

um; no actually ALOT MORE genius. 6,300 Black Americans murdeered JUST LAST YEAR, and a similar number evewry year. that is just the Black murder victims, mostly in liberal cities of coursek, for just one year. it is MORE THAN THE TEN-YEAR TOTAL OF IRAQ WAR DEATHS

try again

You insist on being labeled an idiot, don't you? In your own stupid phrase you are accusing so-called "libs" of causing black murders?

THINK.....on your own.....THINK like a human being and abandon such stupid and inane statements because your side believes that such is how you gain respect.[/QUOTE]

yes stupid; you failed policies and pandering agenda DOES cause black people to throw away their lives in many cases

OWN IT!

And let's not forget this one completely unvalidated fear.......VACCINATIONS CAUSE AUTISM!

try again

THINK.....on your own.....THINK like a human being and abandon such stupid and inane statements because your side believes that such is how you gain respect.

yes stupid; you failed policies and pandering agenda DOES cause black people to throw away their lives in many cases

OWN IT![/QUOTE]

WHEN are you losers EVER going nto accept responsibility for your failed agenda and ideology?

One thing is for certain, Bedowin is very, very tired.....How many posts begin with "yawn"???

How come no one can tell me why I'm supposed to be afraid of? How come you can't tell me why me not wanting my country destroyed means I'm afraid of something?

BUT SOME HOW the republican MINORITY OF BOTH chambers of Congress for all of obama's first 2 years was able to "obstruct and hold hostage" obama's agenda!

lol it's soooooooooooooo funny watching you left-wing idiots chase your tails in hypocrisy!!

got to go for now;

So, you DO NOT know how congress works regarding majorities......

If you did, you'd know why Obamacare has not been repealed.

It's not even a debatable point. The Ideological Left has scuttled the very viability of the US Black culture, who have bought heavily, into every perverse notion you would-be 'people' conjure... There's nothing ABOUT the US Black culture that is not a classic demonstration of the consequences of adopting Left-think.

You're invited to offer examples which refute that, but given that there are none... you will not do so.

But I would love to see ya try. Fear not... I'll be here for ya.

A few things are just about a given......

First, republicans will not sit in the WH for at least another decade.

Second, with 22 seats to defend in the senate, republicans may indeed revert to the minority there after the 2016 elections.

Third, white, evangelical, right wingers who sip tea, WILL constitute a minority in about 30 years or so....and then they will demand "minority status" and "protection" from the federal government.

I know that such predictions will be disputed.....but for the "smarter" ilk of right wingers such predictions were they to be realized, are indeed cause for both fear and hatred................Conversely, the dumber ilk of right wingers don't even realize that these predictions may come true....and they'll just continue to bully, be profane and blame all their woes on libs, communists, current minorities and that their guns will be taken away.

Last edited:

got to go for now;

So, you DO NOT know how congress works regarding majorities......

If you did, you'd know why Obamacare has not been repealed.

Unbridled flight from the point?

A fantastic means of conceding the debate!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

A few things are just about a give......

Second, with 22 seats to defend in the senate, republicans may indeed revert to the minority there after the 2016 elections.

LMNAO! Thatta boy... DOUBLE DOWN!

I guess ya missed where Harry Reid had his ASS BEAT to force his old ass out of the Senate... which is the true measure of the desperation of the 'Democrat powers that be', with regard to the 2016 elections.

It's not even a debatable point. The Ideological Left has scuttled the very viability of the US Black culture, who have bought heavily, into every perverse notion you would-be 'people' conjure... There's nothing ABOUT the US Black culture that is not a classic demonstration of the consequences of adopting Left-think.

You're invited to offer examples which refute that, but given that there are none... you will not do so.

But I would love to see ya try. Fear not... I'll be here for ya.

So, now you champion your side as being the one that cares so much about minorities and that it is the left that subjugates them?

Let's see.....Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, Affirmative Action in hiring, Housing, SBA set-asides.....ALL of these policies were started by the likes of right wingers????

why are flame threads allowed to stay in politics?

why can't leftist follow the basic rules of where to post threads?

are they inherently rude?
were they poorly raised?
are they just natural assholes?

on a side note; Why do leftist pussies need study after study after study that tells them they are better than the rest of us?

answer; weakness

Oh yeah! Another "they do it but we don't do it post"! :laugh: Posts like that are my all-time favorites,,,for a good laugh. Obviously, Thumbs sees what he wants to see. :dunno:

guess ya missed where Harry Reid had his ASS BEAT to force his old ass out of the Senate... which is the true measure of the desperation of the 'Democrat powers that be', with regard to the 2016 elections

An example of stupidity is when idiots like Keys repeat a lie that a friend of a friend of a friend started in Las Vegas about Reid getting his "ass beat"...

Without a stitch of proof, soon every right winger on here will be parroting this stupidity....

Reid is 75 years old and has had enough, leaving the next majority leader to be Chuck Schumer......You may now go back to spreading rumors which, of course, fit your IQ.

guess ya missed where Harry Reid had his ASS BEAT to force his old ass out of the Senate... which is the true measure of the desperation of the 'Democrat powers that be', with regard to the 2016 elections

An example of stupidity is when idiots like Keys repeat a lie that a friend of a friend of a friend started in Las Vegas about Reid getting his "ass beat"...

It's not a rumor dumbass. It's a logical deduction, from the severity and type of injury shown BY REID in every photo he's taken since someone beat his ass.

If it helps, the little girl that beat his ass was, a southpaw.

Forum List

Back