Why sex scandals are WORST news for right wingers......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Far from defending perverted democrats who indulge in sexual misconduct, the issue is MUCH WORST when such misconduct is done by many (not all) right wingers........

WHY???

Actually rather simple for those republicans who may still have an ounce of objectivity....

Right wingers constantly spew "family values" as their moral compasses and spend time in front of pulpits, thumping Bibles and calling for the wrath of God to befall sinners.......and later on that same day solicit children or gays for their hidden sick, sexual proclivities......

THAT is why such sex scandals are WORST for right wingers.

Far from defending perverted democrats who indulge in sexual misconduct, the issue is MUCH WORST when such misconduct is done by many (not all) right wingers........

WHY???

Actually rather simple for those republicans who may still have an ounce of objectivity....

Right wingers constantly spew "family values" as their moral compasses and spend time in front of pulpits, thumping Bibles and calling for the wrath of God to befall sinners.......and later on that same day solicit children or gays for their hidden sick, sexual proclivities......

Weinstein lost his job, reputation, company, legacy and wife over his transgressions. Spacy's career is done over this. Franken will not get elected again and is considered toxic by his peers.
Trump got elected president, and Moore has a decent chance of getting elected. That's the problem. Morality is pliable for Republicans.

WHY???

So, your position is that the COnventional Wisdom is that Democrats are assumed to be perverts who "solicit children or gays for their sick sexual proclivities"?

YOur equating homosexuality with child molestation is noted, btw.

I disagree with you.

I think most people, foolishly, accept the idea that even though liberals openly oppose decency or morality, that they can still be decent or moral people.

The reason that sex scandals are worse for republicans is the vile media, doesn't work to minimize or deflect any scandal for them, like it does for vile liberals.

imo.

Stop trying to put lipstick on a pig, nat. The Dem party is finally being exposed for the degenerates they are and all you can do is say "but Republicans are worse" (you spelled it wrong, btw). And your scandals are REAL, not like the FAKE ones you try to push in the media but can't prove. So, actually, it's much worse for Dems.

• Banned

I disagree with you.

Listen, I CANNOT help you if your reading comprehension matches that of a 4 years old.......Find a grown up to explain what I wrote to you....Obviously, you're too fucking dumb to understand....LOL

WHY???

Right wingers constantly spew "family values" as their moral compasses and spend time in front of pulpits, thumping Bibles and calling for the wrath of God to befall sinners.....
they do,all of them?....or is that just the religious right you are talking about?...

• Banned
And your scandals are REAL, not like the FAKE ones you try to push in the media but can't prove. So, actually, it's much worse for Dems.

Well, THAT certainly clears up the WHOLE issue........LOL

• Banned
they do,all of them?....or is that just the religious right you are talking about?.

Well, of course, the religious right that....at least in the House, make up a caucus that is more evangelical than the rest of the House. About 45 percent of this caucus attend an evangelical church, compared to 13 percent of others in the House. Another 30 percent are mainline Protestants, mostly of a largely Southern variety.

WHY???

Weinstein lost his job, reputation, company, legacy and wife over his transgressions. Spacy's career is done over this. Franken will not get elected again and is considered toxic by his peers.
Trump got elected president, and Moore has a decent chance of getting elected. That's the problem. Morality is pliable for Republicans.
Trump isn't involved in this.
A couple of bogus accusations and an audio tape of Trump talking about gold diggers isn't anywhere close to this BS.
Trump never went around assaulting women and grabbing them....nor did he date any teenagers.
But if that's the standard, I'm sure the Washington Compost can come up with some woman willing to take $1000 to trash Trump for the elitists leftist's cause.

I disagree with you.

Listen, I CANNOT help you if your reading comprehension matches that of a 4 years old.......Find a grown up to explain what I wrote to you....Obviously, you're too fucking dumb to understand....LOL

Your words, homophobe.

"and later on that same day solicit children or gays for their hidden sick, sexual proclivities......"

You lumped homosexuality together with "solicit children" and called them, note the use of the plural tense, "sick".

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.

WHY???

Trump isn't involved in this.
A couple of bogus accusations and an audio tape of Trump talking about gold diggers isn't anywhere close to this BS.
Trump never went around assaulting women and grabbing them....nor did he date any teenagers.
But if that's the standard, I'm sure the Washington Compost can come up with some woman willing to take $1000 to trash Trump for the elitists leftist's cause.

What's the difference between this behavior and Al Franken?

WHY???

Tell Hillary, she'll be much relived.

WHY???

Where the problem lies is that democrats has used the sexually assault charge on every Republican that you thought was a threat as long as I can remember. While you defended Clinton unconditionally. You know democrats called wolf to many times. Like the race card.

WHY???

Right wingers constantly spew "family values" as their moral compasses and spend time in front of pulpits, thumping Bibles and calling for the wrath of God to befall sinners.....
they do,all of them?....or is that just the religious right you are talking about?...
No, Moore has been accused. Like I said before democrats, has cried wolf so many times. We don't listen to you anymore. I think it's funny that the very thing you accuse us of. Come to find out it's rampant in the Democrat party.

Like I said before democrats, has cried wolf so many times. We don't listen to you anymore.

Beside the very poor grammar (expected)...

I'm somehow reminded of Yogi Berra's quip....."that restaurant is always so crowded, that nobody goes there anymore....".............LOL.

funny-pictures-dumpaday-375.jpg
funny-pictures-dumpaday-375.jpg
nothing wrong with what I Saud.

Like I said before democrats, has cried wolf so many times. We don't listen to you anymore.

I'm somehow reminded of Yogi Berra's quip....."that restaurant is always so crowded, that nobody goes there anymore....".............LOL.

WHY???

A far leftists false accusing a republican is not a scandal, it's business as usual for the leftists. The complete norm we expect.

But I'll bet he knows the difference between "worse" and "worst". lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back