Why are Republicans so dishonest about Obama?

They hanged freaking George Bush in effigy and called him every name in the book and even tried to use fake documents to influence the mid-term election and yet the left never stops whining about how the "republicans are so ...sob...sob dishonest about Obama". What a bunch of freaking babies democrats turned out to be.

They hanged freaking George Bush in effigy and called him every name in the book and even tried to use fake documents to influence the mid-term election and yet the left never stops whining about how the "republicans are so ...sob...sob dishonest about Obama". What a bunch of freaking babies democrats turned out to be.
Dems understand elections mean something, supported Bush, not this mindless obstruction and BS for 7 years. Those documents were true. Talk about setups lol...Of course your bs propaganda machine blows up molehills into mountains, making oddballs into Dem policy.

WERENT conservatives yapping about how Obama was just following GWS exit plan?
So which is it today? Is Obama a Bush puppet or is he an inept fool?
We'll be fixing Booosh's disasters for years, dupe. Wrecked the ME with the stupidest wars ever, AND a corrupt world depression duh.
Obama declared Iraq stable, he owns it.
Egypt, Libya, Syria all stable until Obama went over there and told the fascists they have free reign, he will not interfere.

Obama has the title of worst Oresident ever because he earned it.
Plus Maliki and the Shiites wanted us out so they could screw with the Sunnis without obstruction. Worked great. So you miss all the dictators? Too bad you had to wreck Saddam for personal reasons and lies.
Shame Obama screwed up the Middle East so badly.
Has nothing to do with bigot GOP allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, attacking a country that had nothing to do with it, taking on a crusade against a religion and causing economic chaos around the world.

I dont buy books from the pre teen section sorry.
And besides...after reading your posts here I find it hard to believe I'll find anything worth while,and I sure as hell wouldnt learn anything.
It's a memoir and a great summary of the amazing ignorant/hateful idiocy of functional morons like you. You're proud of your ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity, Pubtroll- the only kind as far as I can tell....

You wrote a memoir?:lmao:

Why the hell would I ever want to read a book about you opinions?:itsok:
Keep your fingers in your ears like all dupes do then. Functional moron. A memoir is not opinions, jackass. Nor is the politics. Facts, unlike your stupid bs propaganda. You and your party are a lying thieving world laughingstock and horror.

I'm guessing you had 5 alarm hot wings for lunch? :laugh:
Perfect example of Dem fact vs dumbass dupe "opinion" and stupid insults. TY for the stupidest wars ever and wrecking the ME, AND the corrupt world depression. And all the other Booosh disasters. Great job. Not to mention 7 years of mindless obstruction and hate.

So you voted for Bush and were disappointed?

It's a memoir and a great summary of the amazing ignorant/hateful idiocy of functional morons like you. You're proud of your ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity, Pubtroll- the only kind as far as I can tell....

You wrote a memoir?:lmao:

Why the hell would I ever want to read a book about you opinions?:itsok:
Keep your fingers in your ears like all dupes do then. Functional moron. A memoir is not opinions, jackass. Nor is the politics. Facts, unlike your stupid bs propaganda. You and your party are a lying thieving world laughingstock and horror.

I'm guessing you had 5 alarm hot wings for lunch? :laugh:
Perfect example of Dem fact vs dumbass dupe "opinion" and stupid insults. TY for the stupidest wars ever and wrecking the ME, AND the corrupt world depression. And all the other Booosh disasters. Great job. Not to mention 7 years of mindless obstruction and hate.

So you voted for Bush and were disappointed?
Never voted Pub, and never will. Only misinformed/greedy and misinformed/bigots do...

Conservatives just make shit up. Just look at most of the threads on this forum. The thread title make some out rages claim but when you actually delve into the story it's really all bullshit.
They are called conspiracies and only morons actually believe them. USMB Republicans know they aren't true. They're just contrary.

Dishonest was selling the Iraq war and using a terrorist attack to do it.

Forum List

Back