Why are republicans automatically considered racist?

What history book have you been not reading? The Democratic Party--including Al Gore's very own father--led the resistance and filibuster of the Civil Rights Act. It was the Republican Party that assured its passage.

It was the Democratic Party, already having seen what a poor education coupled with government 'assistance' had done to American Indians, that assured the passage of exorbitant welfare programs, with the nifty title 'War on Poverty'. We see how well that's worked.

Now ask yourself, all those racists in the Democratic Party did they really wake up the next day and change? No, the systematic oppression of the black community continued in the guise of help. The systematic destruction of the black family, to the delight of those on the far left that had that as their stated goal.

You don't know history or reality.

You really believe this?

Let's start over because you haven't told me anything incorrect about my original statement.

If you believe your original statement, which it seems you do, you are beyond help. Stay in your little glen beck/tea party revisionist history world.

What history book have you been not reading? The Democratic Party--including Al Gore's very own father--led the resistance and filibuster of the Civil Rights Act. It was the Republican Party that assured its passage.

It was the Democratic Party, already having seen what a poor education coupled with government 'assistance' had done to American Indians, that assured the passage of exorbitant welfare programs, with the nifty title 'War on Poverty'. We see how well that's worked.

Now ask yourself, all those racists in the Democratic Party did they really wake up the next day and change? No, the systematic oppression of the black community continued in the guise of help. The systematic destruction of the black family, to the delight of those on the far left that had that as their stated goal.

You really believe this?

You don't? Most of what he said is historical Fact. The Speculation is not completely wrong either.

There is some truth to the fact that Democrats really want to keep most Minorities down. They need the tired hungry masses to keep getting the votes. They don't want you to be to successful or you might start thinking Democrats are not so great.

I live in Phoenix. I know plenty of indians, Navajo, Apache etc. You are clueless.

Does out of wedlock equal fatherless? If people of all races aren't getting married yet living together are all the children born of those unions "fatherless"?

Listen, I'm not going to argue with you over whether poverty is a problem in the American Indian community. I'll guide you to information, but I'm not going to argue to convince you the sky is blue. (Native American Poverty, by Tom Rodgers - Spotlight On Poverty)

Nor am I going to argue with you over the state of the black community. Blacks make up a disproportionate percentage of abortions. Tell me that's good too. (Why Is the Black Abortion Rate So High?)

Like I said before, you aren't familiar with reality.

Where did I say Native Americans didn't have poverty issues? Is your game to post unstated arguments then argue with yourself over them?

So what if blacks make up a disproportionate amount of abortions, some women use the pill some cut it out. I don't agree with it but it's not my problem.

Oh yeah, having abortions is great! Screw the pill-- cut it out.

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."

--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader

Listen, I'm not going to argue with you over whether poverty is a problem in the American Indian community. I'll guide you to information, but I'm not going to argue to convince you the sky is blue. (Native American Poverty, by Tom Rodgers - Spotlight On Poverty)

Nor am I going to argue with you over the state of the black community. Blacks make up a disproportionate percentage of abortions. Tell me that's good too. (Why Is the Black Abortion Rate So High?)

Like I said before, you aren't familiar with reality.

Where did I say Native Americans didn't have poverty issues? Is your game to post unstated arguments then argue with yourself over them?

So what if blacks make up a disproportionate amount of abortions, some women use the pill some cut it out. I don't agree with it but it's not my problem.

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."

That's between those women and what ever so-called god they believe in.

You really believe this?

You don't? Most of what he said is historical Fact. The Speculation is not completely wrong either.

There is some truth to the fact that Democrats really want to keep most Minorities down. They need the tired hungry masses to keep getting the votes. They don't want you to be to successful or you might start thinking Democrats are not so great.

Really? Why did strom, Jesse and Jerry et al switch to the republicans? Why did blacks flee the republican party?

So you think this statistic along with the disproportionate number of black abortions, fatherless youths, food stamp numbers, welfare numbers, drop out rates, prison rates, murders, ect. Is all hunky dory, because the black family is fine. Just because a man doesn't make the legally binding agreement to take responsibility for a child, screw it let the kid get adopted by Bob and Steve.

You have yet to make a point at all.

The first two didn't affect you personally. And the third? If you're pulling in a quarter mill a year, it doesn't affect you, either. Oh, because it doesn't exist.

Nobody owes you shit.

You are right they don't owe me shit, I take it for all they do owe and didn't pay.

The hell do you take? You make $250,000 a year :lol:

I make $150K, my wife makes $100K. Picking the school in the military really pays off when you retire.

We aren't white conservatives, don't lump us with them.
You've been told you're a victim all your life. And you believe that crap.

Idiot. Learn to think for yourself.

It always makes me laugh when the white conservatives spout this line. I use payback for the fun of it. I paid my kids way through college, bought them cars and am in the process of buying a couple foreclosed condos for them all off my military retirement and my own funds. You missed the point I don't need to use affirmative action, but I use it for the fun of it.
And you're teaching your kids your victimhood mentality.

Good job, moron.

You really believe this?

Really? Why did strom, Jesse and Jerry et al switch to the republicans? Why did blacks flee the republican party?

To properly respond to this question would take thousands of words.

But in a nutshell:

The civil rights movement was led by many communist Jews, a black didn't serve as head of the NAACP until decades after its' formation.

The democratic party capitalized on that political leaning, jumping on the leftist themes of welfare and dependence that resonated with that way of thinking. If the republicans had wholly endorsed the welfare state they would have continued to have the support of the black community.

The republicans, like the great Berry Goldwater, insisted that this was not the roll of government. They were promptly labeled as racists only trying to oppress the black community.

And not much has changed...

So you think this statistic along with the disproportionate number of black abortions, fatherless youths, food stamp numbers, welfare numbers, drop out rates, prison rates, murders, ect. Is all hunky dory, because the black family is fine. Just because a man doesn't make the legally binding agreement to take responsibility for a child, screw it let the kid get adopted by Bob and Steve.

You have yet to make a point at all.

I never said the black family was "honky dory". You have a bad habit of putting words in people's mouths. I said I don't care about abortion and all out-of-wedlock births aren't fatherless.

Slavery, Jim Crow, government sponsored institutionalized racism.
The first two didn't affect you personally. And the third? If you're pulling in a quarter mill a year, it doesn't affect you, either. Oh, because it doesn't exist.

Nobody owes you shit.

You are right they don't owe me shit, I take it for all they do owe and didn't pay.
Yeah. Still not seeing how anyone owes you anything.

Were you a slave? Hint: No.

Were you affected by Jim Crow? Thanks to Republicans passing the CRA against Democrat opposition, no.

Are you affected by government-sponsored institutionalized racism? Can't be, since there is no such thing, unless you count the Democrats' soft bigotry of low expectations.

I repeat: Nobody owes you anything, Victim Boi. Think for yourself.

You really believe this?

Let's start over because you haven't told me anything incorrect about my original statement.

If you believe your original statement, which it seems you do, you are beyond help. Stay in your little glen beck/tea party revisionist history world.

WHAT IS INCORRECT? WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

All you have done is boast-- on a message board--about your income at $150,000 a year :bsflag:

Last edited:

But in a nutshell:

The civil rights movement was led by many communist Jews, a black didn't serve as head of the NAACP until decades after its' formation.

The democratic party capitalized on that political leaning, jumping on the leftist themes of welfare and dependence that resonated with that way of thinking. If the republicans had wholly endorsed the welfare state they would have continued to have the support of the black community.

The republicans, like the great Berry Goldwater, insisted that this was not the roll of government. They were promptly labeled as racists only trying to oppress the black community.

The merits of the civil rights movement wasn't outweighed by some Jews inclusion?

WHAT IS INCORRECT? WHAT IS POINT?

All you have done is make boast-- on a message board--about your income at $150,000 a year :bsflag:

Haha. No boast, just fact.

But in a nutshell:

The merits of the civil rights movement wasn't outweighed by some Jews inclusion?

Was I questioning the merits of the civil rights movement? You automatically believe that because the Jews were involve in has to be bad.

Perhaps you are a black anti-Semite?

You've been told you're a victim all your life. And you believe that crap.

Idiot. Learn to think for yourself.

It always makes me laugh when the white conservatives spout this line. I use payback for the fun of it. I paid my kids way through college, bought them cars and am in the process of buying a couple foreclosed condos for them all off my military retirement and my own funds. You missed the point I don't need to use affirmative action, but I use it for the fun of it.
And you're teaching your kids your victimhood mentality.

Good job, moron.

I teach them to use it because it's there and it pisses off white conservatives. It's a double bonus. It's the American way : Use every advantage to your benefit.

But in a nutshell:

Was I questioning the merits of the civil rights movement? You automatically believe that because the Jews were involve in has to be bad.

Perhaps you are a black anti-Semite?

I was wondering why the merits of the movement wasn't enough for those democrats like Strom, Jesse and Jerry. Where did I accuse you of "questioning the merits"?

Nope, I love the Jews, especially my grandfather.

Haha. No boast, just fact.

Let's stay on that topic of facts.

Single parent families are at a higher risk of poverty than couple families, and on average single mothers have poorer health than couple mothers.

Single-parent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are a simple man. Why are you on this message board? You obviously have nothing to contribute.

Everyone, Salt Jones has answered the question of this thread. It is because of utter ignorance that he has demonstrated. Well I have to say I didn't think we'd get to the bottom of this one so quickly. :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back