Why are NFL Players Considered Heroes Today...Almost None of Them Serve

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
NFL players are cowards and pussies who have never stood for their nation in uniform in combat. That has been almost exclusively a thing of the past. Instead, today's players have been pampered since junior high school and have done nothing to serve their country. Instead they are ungrateful pieces of shit.
NFL members in the military

NFL players are cowards and pussies who have never stood for their nation in uniform in combat. That has been almost exclusively a thing of the past. Instead, today's players have been pampered since junior high school and have done nothing to serve their country. Instead they are ungrateful pieces of shit.

Is everyone who has not served in the military a coward and a pussy?

fisherman , roofers , military , beauticians , police , railroaders , firemen , aw they all have jobs that in many cases they begged for and they are all paid MONEY for doing those jobs , usually paid on a Friday . I don't consider any of them to be 'hero's' although every once in awhile some of them do do heroic deeds .

Fair question ^

Nope.
Just the trump klan.

Interestingly, Queen Elizabeth served more time in the military than the entire trump klan combined.

To the grumpy old fart in the OP, I can't remember seeing anyone call them heroes before they had the balls to stand up for their constitutional rights.

22046934_10155836352292318_7838266566944424417_n.jpg

Pretty much. Even Trump is lacking in this capacity. But he still has more balls than most of the politicians on Capitol Hill. That's why I hired him with my vote. If he pisses me off and millions others that supported him in 2016... he's fired.

Nope.
Just the trump klan.

Interestingly, Queen Elizabeth served more time in the military than the entire trump klan combined.

To the grumpy old fart in the OP, I can't remember seeing anyone call them heroes before they had the balls to stand up for their constitutional rights.

22046934_10155836352292318_7838266566944424417_n.jpg
You interject Frank Zappa into this. Your a complete idiot.

were you in the military?.....just curious....

The US Message Board Nazis have moved my thread.

So how and why and by whom are they considered hero's

Lee Harvey Oswald served in the military.
And he was a Marxist in his day. Same political beliefs that Democrats hold today.

He served in the military. According to you he is a hero.
He made step one...service...but fucked up step two...not being an anti-American puke. NFL players do not even meet step one.

Serving your country is a great thing to do, but people outside of the military can be heroes too.

Bush92 has not yet learned to think on his own as his military service request is making it painfully obvious.

Forum List

Back