Honeymoon Is Over for the Rams!

Rams' attendance decline is NFL's worst in 25 years, and by a wide margin

Looks like Los Angeles has already found better things to do with their time. Over 26,000 less per game.

LA seems to only support winners, the Rams need to win to find out.
But they're pretty good. Just beat the cowboys

Of course it's all rigged. They win a few games against a couple good teams to get la residents to tune in.

How bout my lions? Should be undefeated

Nope, the ball didn’t cross the plane. I stopped watching the NFL after last week. When politics leave the game, I may comeback. I am watching college football and high school games and Sundays I am doing things with the family.

Looks like Los Angeles has already found better things to do with their time. Over 26,000 less per game.

Of course it's all rigged. They win a few games against a couple good teams to get la residents to tune in.

Nope, the ball didn’t cross the plane. I stopped watching the NFL after last week. When politics leave the game, I may comeback. I am watching college football and high school games and Sundays I am doing things with the family.
They got to you too. Sad

The NFL thought for sure it would be a huge money maker to bring the Rams back to LA. Huge failure. The Chargers? Failure as well. They should have just stayed where they were.

The NFL thought for sure it would be a huge money maker to bring the Rams back to LA. Huge failure. The Chargers? Failure as well. They should have just stayed where they were.
Putting two major league teams in the same market is beyond stupid. And Oakland isn't that far away either.

Saturation of the market.... I'm not in marketing and even I could see this possibility

They got to you too. Sad

No, I don’t like all the BS, I don’t watch political movies. If I want politics, I’ll come on this board or read. When I want football I don’t want to hear or see politics, it takes away from the game.

They got to you too. Sad

No, I don’t like all the BS, I don’t watch political movies. If I want politics, I’ll come on this board or read. When I want football I don’t want to hear or see politics, it takes away from the game.
I'm watching the colts upset Seattle. No politics. You never watch the national anthem anyways

Forum List

Back